Chapter 21

That's Not My Name

Now it's time to get my plan in action . First, I have Ji-Eun and Taemin to help me out, I just have to figure out how. I sat at the bar and at my breakfast, as Ji- Eun finished cooking. 

I played with my food in plate, too nervous to ask her something. "Can I ask you something?"

She turned and dried her hands off on a towel. "Sure"

"Lately, I've been thinking a lot how I can get in contact with Onew so I can apologize again so-"

"Let me guess...you want me to help you?" she interrupted. I nodded. 

I was praying inside my head that she would say yes. She doesn't know how bad I need to do this, I won't be the same if I don't. I caused enough trouble and I need to make it up to him somehow. She thought about for a moment, I sat my spoon down and clapped both of ny hands together. "Pleeeeease. Pleeeeease"

She couldn't resist me so of course she agree. I hopped out of my seat and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Hopefully I can see Onew soon.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked. 

Honestly, I haven't thought about the part but I want to something that will make him forgive me. "I...don't know"

She sat in the seat next to me then smiled. "This weekend I'm going to an awards ceremony. All of the biggest of South Korea will be there...including Onew. So I guess that's your chance"

But how would people react if they see me and Ji- Eun together? We look exactly alike, then word will spread and Onew would know that I'm there. Should I disguise myself? If I do that then I won't cause as much attention. Right now I think that will be best and also I have to speak with Taemin, I'm debating about telling him or not? I'm sure if that's a good idea, hmmmm I guess I'll just have to ask. 

~**~

The award ceremony was in two days and I'm beyond nervous but excited at the same time. And to add to my excitement, Taemin agreed to help me and gave me another good idea. 

"Our manager told us that our group is the last to receive an award. So after we get it, I can make up a lie and Onew will believe me, because I'm good like that" Taemin explained, while smiling. I have to admit he is good. "But where can you two meet?" 

He put his finger on his chin and thought for a moment. 

"The after party!" he gasped. I raised an eyebrow. There's a lot of people at an after party I thought to myself. 

Taemin sensed my confusion. "The after party is held at an nearby hotel. I'm sure I can steer him away for a couple of minutes. Once I  make that happen, I'll text you to tell you where he's at, okay?"

I nodded. 

"I hope this works"

Taemin gave me a small smile. "Trust me, it'll work. It has too, Onew was really happy when you two were together. I doubt his feelings have change and if he seems to have moved on, he's just being stubborn"

That's true but he has a reason to be stubborn but hopefully we can come to some sort of agreement. This guilt is still killing me inside. I just need to hopeful. 

"I haven't planned away to get back his forgiveness?"

"Nope, I'm still thinking but I want it to be perfect"

"You should do something really amazing, something he can remember for the rest if his life"

Something amazing huh? I remember all the things he has done for me...I have to do something bigger and better but how?I decided to tell Taemin that he had to get Onew to go to the roof of the hotel that way whatever I plan I can have some space. I went home and got some rest, I had some planning to do.