Chapter 14

That's Not My Name

 

I pulled my jacket closer to me as  a light breeze flew past. The streets of Seoul weren't that busy, as the night neared. A few people walking here and there but mostly everything was quiet. I kicked rocks as I walked around aimlessly. I went to a near by lake and threw rocks into the water. I was angry for some reason. I don't know what it is but being in that house any longer makes me sick. I'm tired of feeling trapped, I'm just tired.

I sat down on a bench and dugged in my pocket and grabbed my phone. I dialed Onew's number hoping he would pick up. I was kinda nervous but when he answered I was relieved.

"So finally you called me" he said.

I smiled to myself. "Are you happy?"

There was a lot of noise in the background and I could hear Key's voice. "Sorry about all the noise" he mumbled.

"Tell Yenny I said Hi!" I could hear Key in the background. Then there was Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin. I chuckled to myself and Onew was mumbling about not having any privacy.

Finally the background was quiet. "Soooo, how was your day?" I asked him.

I heard him laugh. "If you want to see me that bad all you have to do is say something"

My face suddenly turned red and I stammered over my words. "W-w-what? I didn't say t-that"

I face palmed myself for acting like an idiot. Why was this so hard?

"So you don't want to see me?"

I could hear the teasing in his voice and that made it even worse. "I don't say that either! Well....maybe I do but if you're bu-"

"Nope not at all, I'll be happy this leave out for a while"

I mouthed 'yes' to myself and starting dancing a little. Yes yes yes! I was so happy. "I meet you where we always met up"

~**~

When I seen Onew walking up to the park he I met him halfway, while still feeling nervous. He was wearing a simple tee, dark jeans and a jacket. I noticed that cut his hair and he looked even hotter. I covered my mouth and gasped.

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "You like?"

"Do I like? More like do I love, whoa, it really looks nice on you"

He showed his dorky smile and I couldn't help but to smile back. "What do you wanna do?" He asked.

What do I want to do? There's nothing really exciting that I really wan-

"How about we go to a club?"

He raised an eyebrow clearly confused about my question. "A club? You don't seem like the clubbing type"

Yeah he was right but tonight I'm taking chances. I want to do something exciting something that'll make my adrenaline rush. I want to push some limits. "Hmmm, maybe I am"

A smirked formed on his face. "Alright, little miss-bad-."

We caught a cab to one of the clubs Onew said that's pretty popular in Seoul. I was honestly excited to do something new. Me and Onew both didn't comment on how we didn't exactly have on clubbing clothes but Onew looked great in anything.

When we arrived I hear the faint music from outside of the building. Onew grabbed my hand then after handing the guy our money we finally went inside. The music was so loud and there were so many people dancing, talking and much more. My eyes lit up at the scene, the only thing I wanted to do was to get on the dance floor. Before I could go Onew leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I'll be back alright?"

I nodded then pecked his lips. When he walked away I made my way to the crowded dance. I don't know the song that was playing but I really didn't care, I began moving my hips and I lost myself in the music. I could hear some other people cheering me on and that made a smile appear on my face. Then someone guy stepped up and began doing all of these crazy moves then looked at me waiting for me to something. The crowd went wild as he smirked. I stepped up and went crazy with some of my own moves. After our mini dance battle the crowd congratulated us both. I felt so excited and just on top of the world.

I felt someone behind and I turned around to see Onew.

"I didn't expect to see that from you" he said in my ear.

"I guess I just kinda lost myself you know"

"Mhhm" he muttered while leaning in and kissing me. There it was that tingling feeling in my.stomach again. I arms slowly made their way around his neck and I deepened the kiss. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"Let's go get a drink"

"I thought you didn't drink?"

My finger lightly traced over his neck line and I bit down on my lip. "Well...maybe I changed my mind"

There were so many drinks that I didn't even know where to start. Onew kept reminding me not to get carried away, and I continued to tell him I wasn't. Lie. Of course, I'm gonna get carried away.

One drink led to two then that led to about five. I felt so freaking high and I kept laughing, for some odd reason. My vision wasn't clear but I could hear Onew's voice so I was fine.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you drink that much" he grumbled while trying to get me under control. "Now how am I supposed to get you home"

"I don't waning gooo" I slurred. A laugh escaped my lips and I felt my head slowly fall on the bar table. "Pleeease, I wanna stay...with you"

Onew sighed then mumbled 'alright'  My head sprung up and then I kissed his lips. I felt him lift me up over his shoulders. I giggled, then drew circles on his back with my finger. "Oooonew!" I sung as we left out of the club, I was so happy.

~**~

Onew laid me on the bed and sighed as he could finally take a breath. His hand lightly touched my face. "Don't ever ever drink again" I smiled lazily and leaned up to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. My head was going crazy, first everything wasn't clear but I knew exactly what I was doing.

After I tongues battled with each other, Onew pulled away. "You need to sleep" he told me. I shook my head. I didn't want to sleep, I don't even want to close my eyes right now. My adrenaline was rushing like crazy and I know what I want.

~**~

I woke up to a bad headache and the sound of rain hitting the window. I sat up and groaned as I rubbed my head. What in the hell happened? I mumbled to myself. And where am I?

This room didn't look familiar I felt around and when my hand hit someone's arm a shriek escaped my lips. I covered my mouth and racked my brain to try and remember last night. I was with Onew then we went to some club....then...OMG. Did I do what I think I did!???

I slowly peaked under the covers and my guess was correct. I scrambled out of bed and quickly felt for my clothes on the floor. While making so much noise I could see Onew turning tossing and turning, I froze and held my breath. The last thing I want is for him to wake up. When he stopped moving I for my clothes and went inside the bathroom and quickly changed.

I fumbled with my clothes because I was so freaking nervous. What if I don't make it to the shelter? I don't even know where I am, and how am I supposed to leave? After putting on my clothes I sat on the toilet and tried to think everything out. I decided on leaving and trying to get back as quickly as possible. As I quietly left out the door I felt so horrible, I don't know why but I did. Just the thought when he finds out that he was never in a relationship with Ji-Eun, will probably hurt him more than anything.

The hotel wasn't far from the shelter but it seemed like it. I pulled my hoodie over my head as it rained, by the time I made it I was completely soaked but I didn't even care. All I wanted to do was try and get some sleep but after tonight I doubt that's even possible. 

~~

thanks for subsribing & reading!! :D