the commercial-2

jong kook and sung im

Gap Jin called Jong kook since the shooting will start soon at the same time Ji hyo arrived at their filming site..

Ji hyo greeted the crew and the pds then someone caught her eye..  she walked towards Jong kook to greet him but his eyes are closed while his hair is being styled. Ji hyo tried not to laugh when he heard Jong kook's manager tell him not to space out. when Jong kook opened his eyes Ji hyo greeted him.

"oh.. Ji..Song Ji Hyo-sshi"

"Kim Jong Kook... oppa..."

"oh annyonghaseo Song Ji Hyo-shi.."

"annyonghaseyo oppa.. ah oppa why are you so formal? we had already filmed for FO and you also went to ingikayo.. i also see you often in sbs although i can't greet you everytime" Jong kook's heart fluttered when he learned Ji hyo was looking at him..

" ah okay Ji hyo.. anyway it's nice to work with you" what am i doing being awkward like this.. aw Kim jong kook you've lost it

"ah oppa are you uncomfortable if i we stop being formal? i was just thinking that it will help us shoot the commercial"

" Song ji hyo-shi.. Jong kook-ah is really like that he just can't act normal around pretty ladies"

"yah! Gap jin hyung what are you saying?"

"i was just saying the truth and you should hurry cause rehearsals will start soon"

"ah hyung!"

Ji hyo chuckles at Jong kook and Gap jin's bantering and Jong kook felt as if the world stopped for a while seeing Ji hyo laugh.

the pd called them for the rehearsal and they had to do it numerous times because Jong kook was shaken by what happened earlier.

Jong kook focus please we can't be like this.. He drew a deep breath and ask for another shot. this time Jong kook did well Ji hyo also helped him a lot. the staff was amazed at the shooting.

"hmm good job! both of you did really well, but don't you think the ending was a bit flat?"

"ah pdnim.. let's shoot it again i thought o something good"

"yes Ji hyo? what is it?"

"pdnim trust me it will look more natural if oppa doesn't know"

Jongkook was just quietly listening to the pd and Ji hyo but he was quite scared of what will happen next.

"okay everyone prepare we'll start now.. 3..2..1..action!"

the cameras started recording

Jong kook walks in the kitchen where Ji Hyo is eating some snacks. they look at each other without saying anything. Ji hyo continues to eat more enthusiastically than before as if tempting Jong kook to have some. Jong kook grumbles how unhealthy snacks are. grumbling stomach sounds are suddenly heard they look at each other again and Ji hyo laughs while Jong kook looks for some salad or fruits but he can't find one. Ji hyo offers him some snacks but he refuses.. Ji hyo then uses some aegyo while explaining that her snacks are very healthy the rumbling stomach sounds becomes louder so Jong kook slowly eats what Ji hyo gave him. Jong kook looks pleased and eats rather fast he is now eating and whatever Ji hyo does he ignores.. then Ji hyo thought of an idea suddenly he gave Jong kook a kiss in the cheeks.. Ji hyo smiled and waited for Jong kook to give her some attention.. Jong kook freezed for a moment but because he was so embarrased he can't lift his face and he just continued eating, but during that moment he felt as if his heart will burst that he just wanted to stop everything.. he felt so confused but happy.

"Cut!! whoa Ji hyo! that was genius and Jong kook looked so natural!"

"pdnim i told you it was good.. ah oppa i'm sorry for surprising you"

"ah no.. it w..was fi..fine"

"haha Jong kook why are you stuttering? you were such a good actor back there.. oh just look at it when editing is finished it was perfect!"

the director left them alone to sort out other stuff. Jong kook can't even look Ji hyo in the eye. he still can't admit the fact that he was so attracted to her.

"oppa you were really good back there i didn't know you were such a fast thinker"

"really? all i did was eat because i didn't know what to do.. it was you who were brilliant"

"oppa don't you think it looks funny with us praising each other? ah you should come have dinner with the team.."

"of course we will come i was really thankful for the director for this job" i'm really thankful that i get to spend time with you.. Ji hyo.. Ji hyo-yah

 

 

on the restaurant after dinner was finished some left but others stayed to have some drinks. Jong kook, Gap jin, Ji hyo, Ji hyo's manager, and some staff was having soju.

"jong kook hyung come on have some drinks!" a staff asked jong kook but he refused so the staff went away.

"oppa why don't you drink?" Ji hyo who already drank a bottle asked Jong kook

"i'm fine i don't drink because it's not healthy.." Jong kook looks around but it was only him Ji hyo and Gap jin even Ji hyo's manager was drinking away with other staff.

"Ji hyo it's really no use making him drink.. this guy is determined to live for two hundred years"

"then oppa are you saying i'm not healthy because i drink?"

"ji hyo its not like that" Jong kook protested

"of course its like that!"

"yah! Gap jin hyung why do you make me look bad in front of Ji hyo?"

"why Jong kook? do want to look good in front of her? ah Ji hyo-shi what do you think of our Jong kookie? i think he really li...umpph!!" Jong kook hit his manager secretly..

"Ji hyo please don't listen to this hyung he drank too much.. oppa is not like that"

"hahaha ( Ji hyo laughs at them) Jong kook oppa Gapjin oppa both of you are really funny you could go to some gag show and i'm sure you'll be hilarious to watch.. you two could act like a married couple bickering"

the three of them continued to chat and drink.. jong kook became closer to Ji hyo that night. after a few hours Ji hyo stood up to leave Jong kook was a bit worried because she was quite drunk. he also stood up and offered to assist Ji hyo but she said that she's fine. in just three steps Ji hyo almost fell down but Jong kook caught her.

"Ji hyo please be careful just let me hold you"

"thanks oppa"

Ji hyo can feel Jong kook's body around her.. it was brief but she can't forget hown warm and strong he is and how safe she felt.

Jong kook can smell Ji hyo's hair, even the soju smell can't mask that sweet smell of hers and their brief contact made him feel weird.. made him confused more.. her smell and softness greatly troubled him.

"Ji hyo who's going to drive you? i think your manager is pretty drunk"

"umm i'll just take a taxi.. just let unnie have fun she's working too hard"

"i'll just drop you off anyway its on the way i'm also going home"

"but oppa how about your manger? ah wait how did you know where i live?" Jong kook blushed he felt busted.. he read a lot about Ji hyo that's why but of course he can't say that

"let's go Gap jin hyung lives near here so we can leave him"  i just wanted to spend time with you

 

while driving Ji hyo fell asleep Jong kook can't help but steal glances now and then to Ji hyo.

 Ji hyo-ya how can you make me like this? it aches so much i don't know what to do.. it's really driving me mad.. i.. i.. think i like you? aish i don't know  you're so pretty, your smile and that kiss it kills me especially because i know even if i like you i can't ever tell you.. it hurts Ji hyo-yah i can't like you we can't..

 

when they arrived at Ji hyo's apartment Jong kook just parked the car in front and did not wake her up, instead he looked at her face trying to remember every detail.. her fair skin, her long eye lashes, her nose and her lips looks really y and Jong kook swallowed hard when he saw that her lips was slightly open.. he felt himself go closer to her he wanted to kiss her he wanted to hug her and he started to get nearer to her..

Jong kook inched closer to Ji hyo he can almost feel her breath on his face..

jong kook's brain seems to have stopped working all he wants to do is kiss Ji hyo.. he almost suceeded when he accidentally touched the car's horn  causing Ji hyo to wake up.. Jong kook was startled to see Ji hyo open her eyes he was caught in an awkward situation.

"oppa what are you doing?"

"i.. i was just.. err trying to wake you up?"

"oppa did i sleep that soundly? you even had to use the horn to wake me up"

"err yes yah why are you so hard to wake up? ha..haha (awkward laughter)"

"so you really know where i live... oh i was a bit dizzy ah oppa the seatbelt seems to be stucked.. i .. can't get it off.."

Jong kook moved to help Ji hyo unfasten her seatbelt by doing this he can't help but be close to her.. he was feeling really weird being close to Ji hyo like this makes him wonder if she could hear how fast his heartbeat is.. he knows that her face is so close to his that's why he kept on looking at the seatbelt.. during the whole time Ji hyo was just mong and after what seems like an eternity the seatbelt finally gave in..

"oppa thanks for dropping me! be careful on your way"

"okay.. wait Ji hyo yah!"

"why oppa?"

"don't drink too much next time! your face is so bloated! haha"

"yah! oppa sshh!"

Jong kook went home. while driving he can't help but smile like a fool. he also giggled and squealed like a child, like a boy who just fell in love.

"aigoo Jong kook you like her! you like Song Ji hyo you moron now what are you gonna do? "

finally Jong kook realized how attracted he was to Ji hyo..

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading and please do comment..

spartaceshippers where are you guys? lol this is for you