the outburst

jong kook and sung im

SONG JI HYO DATING C-JeS Entertainment CEO (news)

Gap jin entered Jong kook’s room to tell him that he has a scheduled radio interview, but he can’t see Jong kook. Then he noticed the article about Ji hyo in the laptop. Gap jin panicked and looked for Jong kook, he called Haha Jae suk and even Gwang soo to ask if they saw him but no one did, they even asked why he is looking for him and he just joked that Jong kook is playing hide and seek with him to practice for next Runningman episode. Gap jin called Jong kook anxiously but he does not answer his phone.

 

Jong kook went to the gym to work out and sort out his emotions. He knew this is coming but he didn’t expect that it was a ceo. He can’t help but feel wronged, he is a ceo what if she was forced or maybe Ji hyo is.. Jong kook shook his head to stop thinking of bad things. After the work out he felt much better and when he looked at his phone it has 37 missed calls. He called Gap jin before his manager would get the wrong idea and go to the police. Gap jin went to the gym and scolded him as they went home.

“yah Jong kook-ah I know this is hard for you but please.. at least answer the phone”

“I’m sorry hyung but really I’m fine”

“about that news.. I’ve seen pictures of them dating and even one where the ceo is greeting her parents.. that guy must be nice for Ji hyo to like him”

“he was so nice since she liked him for years..” muttered Jong kook.

“what did you say?”

“nothing hyung..” they drove in silence and Jong kook vowed to forget Ji hyo.

 

But Jong kook never knew it would be impossible because they still see each other during filming. After the news Ji hyo became distant and got less screentime and even Monday couple broke up. There were also a lot of people criticizing and spreading rumors about her. Although he was hurt Jong kook felt bad for her.

Lately Jong kook noticed that Ji hyo was barely seen on RM and she’s always paired with easy brothers so it looks like she was having a hard time since Gwangsoo and Sukjin always depends on her. He also felt guilty because he haven’t been talking to her much lately. One day after RM filming Jong kook was chatting with the pd, it’s only the two of them so he asked jokingly..

“pdnim Ji hyo seems to hate screentime now..”

“ah jong kook-ah I was actually worried about her because of the recent events.. and now she is doing this”

“pd what do mean by she’s doing these”

“actually.. I trust you will not talk about this okay.. she feels that her dating will affect the show so she‘s always asking me to cut her parts, I understand her feelings but really.. that news is nonsense and she doesn’t need to sacrifice all this.. and another thing she told me not to be grouped with you.. I don’t know why though” jong kook chatted a bit more with the pd then went home.

He can’t help but think about what the pd revealed, Ji hyo is avoiding him and he can’t think of any reason why she should. He looked at his watch and it was still early, then he got this stupid idea. He donned a large hooded jacket, wore a cap and jogged since Ji hyo’s place is not that far. He reached her apartment and sat on a bench in the park in front.  

Yah I’ve really gone crazy.. and now what am I doing here I don’t even know where she is..

 Jong kook stood up and prepared to go home but he saw Ji hyo’s car. He wanted to go and talk to her but he is scared that someone will take pictures and it will harm Ji hyo. So he called her and thought whatever happens he needs to talk to her even as an oppa.

“hello? Ji hyo-yah.. I saw you pass me..”

“oh hello oppa.. where are you?”

“I was jogging around.. oh I can already see your apartment”

“really oppa? Then come up for a while..”

“are you sure it’s okay?”

“yeah oppa”

Jong kook checked first if no one is there, although he is in disguise it is hard to conceal all his muscles. He rang Ji hyo’s doorbell and she let him in, the apartment is clean and spacious it wasn’t his first time going there but he always go with someone.

“oppa what would you like to drink?”

“just water Ji hyo-yah.. oh where is your manager? It seems no one is here”

“ah oppa they went to get something from the set that’s why I am alone..”

“ah.. umm Ji hyo-ya.. the pd told me already, how are you?”

“I’m fine oppa.. and I’m sorry I never told you guys..” Ji hyo gave him a glass of water and sat opposite him.

“but Ji hyo the pd is cutting a lot of your screentime and there are times that you’re almost not there.. why?”

“oppa I can’t drag everyone in this mess.. you have read the news, haven’t you seen how the people reacted?”

“but I know those rumors aren’t true”

“oppa that’s not what people see.. I need to lie low until everything calms down”

“but Ji hyo you are being ignored.. doesn’t it hurt? There are even rumors that you’re quitting from..”

“ah oppa stop it are you telling me it’s better to quit? If I do the rumors will become true.. I did nothing wrong so why do I have to run? I am just doing this because of you.. I mean all of you..”

“I am sorry I am just worried for you.. so he is the guy from six years ago?”

“what? Umm. Y..yes he is”

They both fell silent, the awkwardness was killing them. So Jong kook decided to go.

“Ji hyo-yah take care okay.. and if you need someone I am here okay”

“yeah oppa bye and thanks..” he stood up to leave and Ji hyo accompanied him to the door.

The door is closing but to jong kook it was all in slow motion.. it seems as if the door will close and he will forever regret it because that door will not open anymore. It was almost closed now..  when Jong kook did something that surprised even himself. He pushed the door open went inside the apartment closed it again and hugged Ji hyo tight.

“I’m sorry Ji hyo yah..” tears fell he can’t help it anymore. He hold on to ji hyo tight not wanting her to go.

“I am sorry Ji hyo-yah oppa was a coward.. actually i..”

“oppa what’s wrong with you?”

“oppa likes you Ji hyo-yah” at that time he just cried. And Ji hyo was shocked too.. after a while Ji hyo pushed him away. Jong kook was surprised to see Ji hyo’s face, there was something about her that is different but he can’t pinpoint it.

“I am sorry ji hyo”

“since when?..”

“Ji hyo I am really sorry.. I just like you too much.. even during the time you were a guest in family outing.. I was already attracted to you..”

“oppa I have a boyfriend.. you don’t know what you are doing.. and I do trust you as a friend but as a man I can’t trust you anymore”

“but Ji hyo..”

“Just go now oppa..”

Jong kook has no choice but to go, but he is puzzled why Ji hyo told him that she can’t trust him anymore. What are you thinking Jong kook? If you confess she’ll run to you? I’m really stupid and now how will I face her?

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

almost finished with the story >.< 6 more chapters to go.. thanks for reading.. and yes the mystery guy is the ceo..