Running man casting

jong kook and sung im

Jong kook was walking in Haeundae beach one afternoon.

"whoah! its been really a long time since i've been to the beach.. but where are the people? i seem to be alone?"

Jong kook felt the urge to shout he felt as if he owns the world that time..

"YAH! JONG KOOK!" he laughed at his silliness and looked around if anyone is there but he is still alone.

"SONG JI HYO!! WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH MY PEACE?!"

nervously he looked behind his back if someone is there he felt scared that anyone would learn his secret. again no one was there so he felt brave and faced the sea again..but to his shock he saw someone standing in front of him.. who else but Ji hyo..

"Ji hyo-yah? why are you here? ow crap!.. i mean.. ah.. sorry did you.. did you hear what i said?"

Ji hyo just smiled at him then she ran towards the beach and while doing that she throwed some looks behind Jong kook as if urging him to chase her.

"Ji hyo! what are you doing?!"

Ji hyo kept on running until she reached the waters.. she kept on going.. Jong kook wants to follow but he seems to be stucked on his spot.

"Ji hyo no! JI HYO! COME BACK!"

he felt tears flowing as Ji hyo continued walking until he can no longer see her

"JI HYO!!!!"

 

"YAH! Kim jong kook! hey wake up!"

"ah, hyung! where.. where is.. oh i'm dreaming?"

Jong kook was sweating a lot it was too real to be a dream. Gap jin gave him some water to calm him down then sat on Jong kook's bed.

"tell me what happened? i heard you screaming on your sleep"

"hyung i can't really remember.. what did i screamed when i was sleeping?"

Jong kook was really close to his manager they had gone through a lot of hard times and he trusts him so much. there is no secret between them, but for Jong kook his attraction to Ji hyo was not something he is ready to admit..yet.

"i don't really understood what you were shouting about but anyway if you need me or if you're ready to talk about it just tell me.. "

jong kook can only nod, truly his manager knows him Gapjin knows about it but he chose to let Jong kook sort it out with himself until he's ready.

Jong kook decided to work out.. this hobby of his is the only thing that could comfort him in anything. after taking a shower he noticed some letters and invitations in the dining room, one enveloped labeled casting caught his interest. he opened it and inside is an casting invitation for runningman..

ringgg!! Jong kook looked at his phone and saw jae suk calling.

" hello? Jae suk Hyung it's been a long time.. how's it going?"

"O Kook jong-ah.. i'm fine.. ah have you read it?"

"what am i supposed to read hyung?"

"the runningman invitation.. have you seen it?"

"ah that one i've just opened it.. why hyung?"

"Kook jong-ah i hope that you would accept that you see i'll be the mc for that show.."

"really hyung? wow it's been a long time since FO.. i'll talk to Gapjin hyung about this.. but anyway i don't have any shows right now so i think i will really say yes to this.. a hyung who are the other members?"

"yah.. Kook Jong-ah since when did you become this talkative? keke anyway just read it and you'll know.. when we are not busy i'll buy you food.."

"ah okay hyung..bye"

"yeah bye!"

Jong kook ezcitedly read the letter.. he liked it right away since he will be working with the same FO crew and pd, with Haha his dongsaeng and friend of 14 years,and of course Yoo jae suk whom he really admires.. he looked for Gap jin right away to discuss the project.

 

Finally the first meeting for runningman variety show came..

Jae suk came with Sukjin and was first.. Jong kook Haha and Gary came together.. Gwang soo then Joongki then arrived.

before the meeting started the cast of the future variety had a small talk..

"oh Haha say hi to your mom for me (Haha: why are only greeting my mom?), Gary nice to meet you (gary: ah yeah hyungnim), Jong kook good to see you (Jong kook: me too hyung) , Gwang soo.. yah you're so tall!.. (gwang soo: *smiles and blushes* everyone laughs) Joongki.. wah so handsome.. (Joongki: thank you) we're all here.." said Jae suk

"why did you not mention me? it feels as if you're practicing the opening" retorted Suk jin

"ah sorry hyung we've been together since this morning that's why.. anyway hyung.. umm it seems that.. you are the oldest.." said Jae suk

suk jin just hangs his heads while everyone tries not to laugh.

"since we will do this together we should spend some time.. like eating" said suk jin

" ah hyung Haha said we can spend time on his restaurant!" said Jong kook

"he even said we can eat anything we want" added Gary

"oi.. i didn't.. my restaurant is still starting how can you do this? oh well if you're paying then we can"

"it's my first time to work with jae suk hyung but my friends said he is really generous and buys food always.. right Jae suk hyung?" said Joong ki then everyone including some staff cheered for Jae suk to buy them food.. only gwang soo seems to be unable to say anything and stays quiet the whole time.

"okay i wil..!! i understand i will treat you all to dinner.. ah Haha-yah can you give me discount?"

the atmosphere felt really good and it seems the show will be a success thanks to the friendly and funny casts.

 

the day for the opening came and everyone came in their best dress with punchlines to boot. hilariously even the rain that drenched the members and guests made everything funnier. the first filming was tiring and fun.

 

in the second filming site.. while the crew were preparing the members was talking about the next guests, no one knows and even guessing was hard. then the filming started when they called in the guest, Jong kook felt as if there were butterflies in his stomach when he saw a familiar woman walking towards them..

"oh! that's Song Ji hyo! Ji hyo!"

the other members retorted that Jaesuk shouldn't be feeling close to Ji hyo.. but Jong kook.. was a nervous wreck..

 crap! how will i ever survive this.. i tried hard to forget but there you are again .. making me making me like you more..ottoke?!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

there not a lot of spartace moments but i wanted to set the runningman beggining so the nexts stories will be like based on my favorite episode.. it may seem as if i'm goona write about what i thought on RM's eps but i won't lol..

 

Guys if you're reading please leave comments.. if you want suggest an episode and i'll write about it i'll try hard to turn eps into spartace romance..

 

*might edit later so sleepy^^