True love

jong kook and sung im

 

Ji hyo was amazed by the scenery that she didn’t notice that she is going farther from the others. She saw a bench facing the Hanyang River and she took a seat and enjoyed the cool breeze. Then Ji hyo realized that she is lost, she panicked and tried to retrace her steps but because she was absentmindedly roaming around she can’t remember how to go back. She got scared and she looked for her phone, unfortunately she left it in the car.

Meanwhile Jong kook was chatting with the others and he noticed Ji hyo is not around, he called her but she isn’t answering her phone. He excused himself and told the others that they could go first. He went to look for Ji hyo and he felt so scared and worried that something bad could have happened. He can no longer see the others but still there is no sign of Ji hyo. He tried to search near the river as he shouted Ji hyo’s name.

Ji hyo heard a rustle behind her and looked behind; she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was Jong kook. He also saw her and was relieved; this woman can really make him crazy.

“Oppa! Thanks goodness you found me...”

“Yah Ji hyo! I was so scared I thought something happened to you…” Jong kook grabbed her and hugged her tight.

“Please don’t ever do that again… please stay where I could see you, not being able to hold you is so painful already not seeing you is killing me...”

“Oppa... I’m fine... it’s okay...” Ji hyo was so touched by his words and every time they are together she can’t help but ask if she is dreaming. She liked him ever since she was in middle school and now he is saying these things.

Jong kook is still hugging Ji hyo when suddenly rain poured. It was raining hard, luckily there are cottages nearby where people can camp and spend the night. Jong kook and Ji hyo ran as fast as their feet can carry them, although they ran fast... they still got drenched in the rain.

One of the cottages are unlocked and no one was there so they went in. It was small but clean and has some decent furniture - a bed and a small table with two chairs. They tried to dry themselves and Jong kook was staring outside to check if they could go home. Ji hyo looked at him and blushed - she could see through his thin white shirt. She wanted to look away but she can't help it. Ji hyo secretly admired Jong kook's well built body, his chest was wide and she remembered how good it felt when he hugged her and how it felt as she leaned her head on those massive chest. Then her gaze went lower, to his abs… perfect toned abs which any trainer would be proud of, unconsciously she thought of running her hands through them… and touching those Chocó abs that make girls go crazy… dreamy Ji hyo’s gaze went lower and lower and she smiled that part seems big too… Huh? What am I thinking! And she came back to her senses when she realized she was already staring at ‘his’ pants. She blushed when she noticed Jong kook is watching her watch him.

 Unknown to her Jong kook noticed this and he felt weird. He felt as if there are butterflies in his stomach and it felt funny. "Yah Ji hyo-yah are you having erted thoughts?"

"Me!? No! Of course I am not...” Ji hyo was so embarrassed she secretly checked if her clothes can also be seen through and she felt relieved that it is not since she is wearing much thicker clothes.

Jong kook just chuckled at Ji hyo, and then he thought of a naughty idea to .

"Ji hyo... I am really wet so do you mind if I take off my shirt? I need to dry it...”

"What? Err… sure... oppa...” Ji hyo took a big gulp and tried hard not to look but is getting dry... Jong kook smiled at her and took off his shirt. Ji hyo tried to look secretly but every time she tries Jong kook would laugh at her.

"Yah Ji hyo-yah do you like me that much? You can look you know... if that’s what you want here look! Keke"

"Yah ert! Who said I am looking!" Ji hyo can feel that her face is so red so she pouted and looked away. The rain poured harder and suddenly there were loud thunders storms and the lights flickered Ji hyo was surprised by the loud thunder and she jumped to Jong kook.

"OPPAAA!!! KYAAAAHHH!!! So scary!!!" Ji hyo grabbed Jong kook and clung to him tight while shutting her eyes. Jong kook was taken aback by their sudden contact, and being topless didn’t help either. Jong kook felt his heart go wild and his throat started to get dry, he can feel Ji hyo’s softness and their intimacy is making his head spin. He can feel though that Ji hyo was really scared… then the lights totally died and she whimpered. He slowly wrapped his arms around her, and patted her back. He whispered sweet words to soothe her up while fighting his manly urge.

“Ji hyo... don’t be scared, oppa is here...” Ji hyo calmed down but they stayed on that position, clinging to each other, they could hear each other’s heart pounding hard.

Ji hyo started to feel butterflies in her stomach and she can’t deny the quickening of her breath being alone and so close to him. She could feel Jong kook’s hard muscles all around her, making her knees go weak. Unconsciously Ji hyo placed her hand on Jong kook’s chest and leaned on him.

Jong kook froze as he felt Ji hyo’s warmth on his bare skin, he loves her and he respects her a lot but as a man it was too much for him to handle, and he started to get confused.

“Oppa...” Ji hyo inhaled his manly scent and he could feel her hot breath in his chest, that made him lose it and he gave in to his desires.

Jong kook lowered his head to hers, and kissed her a little bit roughly as if he is so thirsty of her. He can feel Ji hyo also kissing him back. At that time they already lost their common sense and they acted according to their instinct. Ji hyo wrapped her arms around Jong kook’s neck allowing him to deepen the kiss; Jong kook’s manner hands held Ji hyo’s back… gently supporting her. They paused for a bit to catch their breath, and for a while their gazes met. They didn’t say a single word but through looking at each other they could already understand. Ji hyo nodded and gave him a peck on the lips. Jong kook took that as a yes and he swept her off her feet and carried her to the bed, while kissing her hungrily. He gently put her in the bed, and smiled at her as he gathered all his senses and courage to resist.

“Oppa?”

“Ji hyo… saranghae…”

“I love you too oppa…”

“I’m sorry Ji hyo I shouldn’t...” Ji hyo cut his words by placing her finger on his mouth. Jong kook took her hand and gently kissed it.

“Ji hyo yah… go to sleep and oppa will watch over you…” he smiled at her gently.

“Oppa why...”

“Ji hyo I love you and you are the most important person to me now… right now is not yet the time… when I make love to you I want it to be special and I want to be your only man...”

Ji hyo could feel tears forming in her eyes as she realized how much this man loves her, his sincerity is so pure and she can’t believe it, she can’t believe a man like him can exist and he just made her love him more. He respects her so much at that moment she felt it-she realizedit is really true love. Jong kook wiped her tears and kissed her gently on her head. Ji hyo closed her eyes and tried to sleep but the rain is still pouring hard and there are still thunders.

“Oppa sing for me… I am still scared…” Jong kook happily sang for her until she fell asleep. He also lied beside her and hugged her, making sure she is warm and comfortable. Although asleep Ji hyo unconsciously snuggled to Jong kook and she even used his arms as pillow.

It was already morning and the sun is almost up. For a moment Jong kook was confused, but he remembered right away what happened last night. Then he felt that something was wrong, it felt hot when it was supposed to be cold. Then he realized it was Ji hyo who’s burning with fever, he panicked and he felt scared because Ji hyo won’t wake up and she is having cold sweats. Jong kook almost forgot to put on his shirt and he rushed carrying Ji hyo to the car. Thankfully it was early morning so there was no traffic so he can drive fast. Ji hyo’s phone was ringing and he looked at the caller and saw Baek hyun’s name on the phone. He debated with himself if he should answer or not… but since he owe something to this man he decided to answer it after all.

“Hello? Ji hyo? Where are you?” said Baek hyun.

“Baek hyun-shi… I am with Ji hyo... she is having fever right now and I’m going to take her to the hospital...”

“What? Hello? Is this Kim Jong kook? Wait don’t bring her to the hospital!”

“What? But I think she really need to...”

“Are you crazy? Its early morning and you are bringing her to the hospital? People will think indecently about the two of you... do want to do that to Ji hyo-My Girlfriend?” Jong kook felt as if he was hit by someone. Baek hyun was right… he is not even the boyfriend and people will surely raise eyebrows if someone sees them together at that hour without their managers. Defeated, all Jong kook can do was to let Baek hyun take care of her.

 

Ji hyo woke up in unfamiliar surroundings, beside her is Sparta the tiger and she hugged him, and then she realized she is not alone in the room. Baek hyun was seating in her dresser, she was confused on how he got there.

“Baek hyun oppa? Why are you here?”

“Ji hyo don’t you remember? Last night you were drenched in the rain so you got sick” then Ji hyo remembered Ha-ha’s proposal and the cottage, she felt guilty remembering all those especially because Baek hyun is there. She lowered her eyes unable to face him…

Baek hyun was really worried about Ji hyo when he heard she got sick. He knows sooner she would be breaking up with him, and it was scary. Part of him wanted to hold onto her but part of him too wanted to be a cool guy that Ji hyo will be grateful for. When he heard Jong kook on Ji hyo’s phone he decide to play a hero and let go of her, he knows he can’t ever make her happy.

“Ji hyo… I really love you… but I can’t do this anymore...”

“Oppa… I an really really sorry... I was a bad woman...” Ji hyo felt her tears flow… she was really sorry, she felt so bad meeting Jong kook while she is Baek hyun’s boyfriend.

“Yes you are bad Ji hyo... I won’t say it is okay because I know that will only make you feel sorrier... yes Ji hyo I was hurt… but don’t pity me, it is my fault because I didn’t listen to you before when you said you like someone else.. “

“Oppa... thank you and I am sorry..” Baek hyun could only smile at her, he was afraid to open his mouth and say anything because he was afraid he would burst into tears and make Ji hyo sadder.

“Oppa.. friends?” Ji hyo offered her hand to baek hyun and asked him to be just friends just like before. Baekhyun took it and shake her hand quietly.

Baek hyun coolly waved goodbye and flashed her a smile. He left her and when he was already alone in the car, he burst into tears. Goodbye my first love.

Unknown to Ji hyo she was the first woman who made him straighten up his ways. She was Baek hyun’s first love since he never really taken someone seriously. Even though it hurts Baek hyun felt well, at least now she could be happy and he will still do his best for her as her CEO.

 

_________________________________________________________

Ehem… the first part they didn’t really do it because as Jong kook said it should be special and the act is a symbol of their love and it won’t look good because technically Ji hyo is still another man’s woman, so Jong kook had to stop himself. There I am not really a writer and this is the first time I did this kind of stuff so I am sorry if it was not so good, I just wanted to show how much they love each other.

And yey at last Ji hyo is officially single. The CEO did the break-up for her because she can’t do it...

oh and i wanted to know what you like.. should i write a for them or not? please tell me what you think by doing the poll you don't need to regiter so please vote^__^

Thanks for reading everyone XD