This song

jong kook and sung im

 

Ji hyo woke up and she was a bit startled when she realized she wasn’t alone in her bed, and then she realized what happened yesterday and smiled.

 

It wasn’t a dream…

 

She closed her eyes again and snuggled next to Jong kook, wishing that moment won’t ever end.

 

Jong kook stirred awake as he felt Ji hyo cuddling to him, he turned around to face her. He savored that peaceful moment where he can just stare at her. He smiled seeing her beautiful face even though it’s morning. He can’t seem to get away from her and he just lay there watching her. Ji hyo though felt this and opened her eyes, they stared at each other for a while just smiling.

 

“Oppa, you are staring too much…”

 

“I love you…”

 

“Pfft… oppa it’s too early to be cheesy…”

 

“No, Ji hyo-yah I’d always love you… no matter how bloated your face is… or how rumpled you look, even if you snore… I love you still…” he poked her in her cheek and she suddenly transformed to bad Ji hyo.

 

“Ah oppa! It was already good! I was actually feeling touched but then it sounds as if you’re complaining” she smacked him softly while trying to cover her ness.

 

“I’d love even the bad Ji hyo keke… saranghae!” he suddenly stood up revealing his ness, jumped to Ji hyo sneaked a kiss then scrambled on the floor to get his clothes. Ji hyo blushed when she saw him and pulled the blanket up to her face.

 

Ji hyo and Jong kook went out the bedroom to grab some late breakfast, good thing the filming was canceled and they get time to spend together. But they were shocked to see that Haha, Gap Jin and Min hee, all sprawled in the living room floor. Looks like they had a round of drinks there last night and, the couple didn’t even realize it.

 

The more shocking thing is, Jae suk was standing in the kitchen cooking and saw the two went out of Ji hyo’s room… together…

 

“Hyung! It’s not what you think...” Jong kook said while he rushed to Jae suk and helped him in the kitchen. Ji hyo blushed and felt like she wanted to vanish.

 

“It was actually cute how you two fought earlier… keke, so would you like a son or a daughter?” joked Jae suk and patted Jong kook, embarrassed Ji hyo though tried to wake up the others.

 

“Ah hyung! I was wondering though how all of you ended up here…”

 

“We were planning to drop min hee here, but then it rained hard and she invited us to just continue drinking, we did our best not to disturb you though… and it seems we were successful…”

 

Haha and Gap Jin sat in the kitchen watching Jong kook and Jae suk cooking.

 

Haha: “so hyung I bet you had a good night”

 

Gap jin:”how was it?” they all teased Jong kook and he could only laugh awkwardly as the boys roughhoused him. Jong kook looked around him and was really happy, he have his caring friends who is like a family to him and of course Ji hyo whom he loves so much. The joking and shouting made him think of a happy family and kids.

 

“Hey kids let’s eat!” Jae suk proudly set a pot in the table and everybody was seating and waiting. Then Jae suk opened the lid and smiled proudly – its ramen – and there were groans everywhere.

__________________________________________

 

Jong kook felt like he was on heavens, everything is just smooth and happy. Although he can’t be with Ji hyo every time they always text and call each other. He happily went to the gym to work out. As he opened his lockers, an envelope dropped. Curious, he picked it up and it is thick, he wondered if it is from a fan or something but he feels strange and for a moment he felt weird as if watched. He looked around but there is no one, so he opened the enveloped and was shocked.

 

 

Ji hyo just finished an interview and wondered how her boyfriend is doing. A staff handed her a package and it was a brown envelope, she thanked him and went to her dressing room.

“Ji hyo unnie, what is that you’re holding?” Min hee her manager asked as she pointed to the package. Ji hyo shrugged and opened it, when she saw the contents she felt as if cold water was poured over her. Seeing her reaction, Min hee was worried and she ran to her unnie, and was also shocked to see the package’s contents.

“Ommo! Unnie... ottoke?” Ji hyo can’t answer and they only stared at each other.

 

 ____________________________________________

Jong kook and Ji hyo agreed to meet after their schedules. Ji hyo arrived at a private rest house, and he is waiting there for her, Jong kook ran to Ji hyo as soon as he sees her and gave her a hug. They held hands and entered the house. The rest house has a wide garden with plush seats and they sat on a hanging two-seater one. the seat was comfortable and allowed them to cuddle together.

 

“Oppa... someone knows about us…” she handed him the package and he nodded showing her that he received one too, inside are pictures of the two, behind the set, even the one where Jong kook was going in Ji hyo’s house. The pictures in the envelopes would have probably taken months of following them.

“Ji hyo, we are tracking whoever stalked us and seeing that this person did not go to the media immediately, we could guess that he wants something from us…”

“Oppa this is scary, I know sasaeng fans who stalk and I’ve had experiences before but this feels scary…”

“Ji hyo do you want to come reveal our relationship? I will never be scared to tell everyone that I love you, but of course I wouldn't want you to be hurt… I won’t let anyone do that to you...so if you want to keep this a secret i'll respect that” those fans and netizens can be scary, but i hope they won't criticize us badly for falling in love. This society is a cruel one, really cruel and cold

“Oppa I just want to be with you.” Ji hyo buried her head in Jong kook’s chest, she wanted to be with him, it aches so much when she can’t see him, she thinks the days are boring and slow whenever they can’t see each other, she will never let go of him whatever happens. It doesn’t matter what people do as long as they are together.

 

Jong kook started singing he knows Ji hyo likes it when he does and it comforts her.

 

“Ji hyo-yah do want to hear the song soya and I sang?”

 

She nodded and Jong kook started singing. Ji hyo closed her eyes as she listened to his voice and she felt so calm and secure as if there is nothing that could ever hurt her.

The person who will love you is right here

 

The person who will cry together beside you is me

 

I love you, I love you

 

Do you really not know my heart?

 

Your sweet eyes make me lose sleep

 

A broken phone ruins my day

 

I can’t keep living the day like this

 

I’m going to say it now

 

The person who will love only you is me

 

You are so precious to me

 

Don’t ever get hurt and cry

 

By another person again

 

I’ll make you happy down to your fingertips

 

You won’t even remember the last time you cried

 

I’ll keep that promise and I promise you now

 

Let’s love together forever

 

I love you forever

 

 “Oppa... that song is beautiful”

“I really mean what I just sang Ji hyo-yah…” Jong kook sat straighter and looked at Ji hyo; he looked her directly in her eyes and mustered up all his sincerity and courage.

“Look at me Seung im-ah… I must have hurt you before in the past without me knowing. I love you and I will always, I will love you more tomorrow and until forever, I know this could hurt a lot but I will never let you go, I am scared too but you make me stronger, it doesn’t matter what people say or do to split us apart, only you can make me go, god I just love you so much that I don’t know what else I can do… I just want to be with you”

“Oppa I love you too and that’s more than enough… I love you since that day, I’ve always love you even if you didn’t even know I exist, and you make me so happy, so happy that can’t ask for more… oppa I’ve never thought that you will like me too… this is a dream I kept in my heart since middle school, you are my miracle my dream come true…” Jong kook held Ji hyo’s hand and kissed her softly, it was brief but Ji hyo felt like crying, she never thought loving him would make her so complete and happy, being with him made her forget all the bad things that can happen.

Jong kook wiped away Ji hyo’s tears and he smiled to her, he could also feel a lump in his throat forming and he felt warm trickling in his cheeks.

“Ah oppa why are you crying?”

“Then why are you crying too?” he cupped her face in his hands and he gave her lots of little kisses making Ji hyo giggle as the both sniff through their tears.

“Keke oppa we’re really foolish…”

“No we are not... we are in love... ah wait...”

Jong kook took out an mp3 player, he placed the earphone on Ji hyo’s ear and he wore the other one then he played the song. He stood up and held out his hand to Ji hyo and she took his hand as she stand. Jong kook placed his hand on her waist pulling her closer to him and she automatically clung in his neck. They danced through the song that only them could hear. (please listen to this as you read this please)

“Seung im-ah this is my favorite song… its called letter, this song is really special to me as special as the letter someone gave me six years ago,” Ji hyo’s eyes widened as she looked seriously at Jong kook.

“Oppa...”

“I was waiting for a long time for this song’s owner and now you are already here. You know what I told a reporter once, that I will sing this on my wedding day, that I’ll only sing this to the woman I am marrying” Ji hyo felt herself crying, her tears started again and her heart thumped faster as she felt butterflies in her stomach.

“So until that day that I can sing it for you myself just listen to this… so will you accept this song and let me sing it for you on that day?”

“Oppa are you... you can’t be...”

“Yes Seung im-ah I am asking you to marry me... I may not be the greatest guy but I will only love you and I’ll always be honest and sincere, this may not be as grand as Ha-ha’s proposal but I promise to make you happier every day, so will you marry me?” Jong kook took out a box from his pocket and opened it. Inside is a beautiful ring and he offered it to Ji hyo.

“But it’s too fast…and you also told some reporter that you’ll marry after four years”

“I’ve liked, ah no I loved you for years, it doesn’t matter if its next year or four years after, I’d still love you, I’d still want to marry you, so why wait when I already know you are the woman I want to be with forever. I liking that song Pyun Ji (letter) and announcing to everyone that I’ll sing it for my wedding when I didn’t know yet you were the one who gave me that letter six years ago, it must be called fate, you must be destined for me…”

Ji hyo beamed through her tears. She just can't resist Jong kook and ahe loves him so much, how could she reject him?

“Yes oppa I will marry you… oh yes I will, you think you are the only one who is sad when we aren’t together, because I am too. I also want to be with you always, I’ll never let go of you”

“Seung im!” Jong kook hugged her for a long time, they just stood there hugging listening to the song, alone and happy in their own world.

_______________________

Days have passed and they have runningman filming again. By that time their running man family already knows about their relationship although they haven’t told them yet that they are marrying. And everyone was so happy for them although they are very careful to keep it a secret. The couple found a way to date behind the scene and everybody covers up for them so people won’t catch them. The Pd even likes to joke about them teasing Ji hyo about Monday couple even while filming.

Even the crews can’t stop smiling even if they are just standing together. No matter how tiring or how long they film they are still happy because they are together. And for them being out is fun since they get to spend time together in jail. When Jong kook was sent to jail, Jae suk sat beside him, secretly though Jong kook hopes Ji hyo comes to jail so he could be with her.

“Yah Jong kook-ah we have guests here so you better restrain yourself or I’ll have to ask the Pd not to team you up with her…ever”

“Aw but Jae suk hyung I just can’t help it.”

“Aigoo... at this rate I’m sure one day you’ll just shock us that you are getting married already keke”

“Daebak hyung how did you know?”

“What?! Seriously you will?”

“I asked her already hyung and she said yes” then Haha went to jail after his name was ripped.

“Oy uri Hyung Jae suk hyung, I heard the word marrying, is it about me and byul?”

Jae suk pointed his lips to the beaming Jong kook.

“What really? Seriously? Uri hyung! Congratulations! Keke you might even wed earlier than me and byul!”

“Keke thanks…”

“Yah all of you can you do something that can be broadcasted? Keke” joked the Pd

The filming ended and they prepared to go home but a horde of reporters suddenly showed up and threw a lot of questions as they got out of the filming site.

“Kim Jong kook-ssi! Is it true you are Dating Song Ji hyo?!”

“Song Ji hyo-ssi! Is it true you cheated on your boyfriend?!”

“Please comment on the pictures!”

“Are you really dating?”

Jong kook did his best to shield Ji hyo as the cameras took pictures and continued to follow him. Even the hyungs and his dongsaengs helped ward of the media.

“Ji hyo is tired just talk to me!”

He watched Ji hyo safely get in the car and go. He sighed as he faced the cameras and mics while lights blinded him. As his mind plays this one song thinking of her…

 

 

Even if the heart explodes, the lips stay closed
I've been sparing the words, I love you
I want to give you everything, but my hands are shabby
Fear continues to grow in my heart

I don't have very much and lack even more
But I've been trying hard to gain
You must've been lonely, but without any complaints
You smiled and waited for me
I love you
I promise you eternity
There are no words that could describe you

My tears speak to me
As they sink into my heart
The name that will not be erased until my life ends

There isn't a reason to always share what I feel
My love is bound to show
Even without a purchased gift, one compliment
Would overjoy that person and bring them into my arms

I love you
I promise you eternity
There are no words that could describe you

My tears speak to me
As they sink into my heart
The name that will not be erased until my life ends

In a place in my heart, sadness lies
I'm sorry for having memories without you in them
I didn't want to have any part of me
Not to be filled with you

I was a person born today
I have started to fill my heart again, the first word I said was your name

As if the world is ending tomorrow
With every part of me I love you,
The name that will not be erased until my life ends

You're my last love

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the really late update, i was scared to put up this chapter because i know it will start to end... i don't know why but i started crying while writing this.. i really love them so much that it hurts T^T

and the song pyun ji (letter) i just discovered that one while writing this chapter and i find it really amazing that i used a letter as Ji hyo's connection to Jong kook... and in real life jong kook wants to sing "letter" in his wedding haha what if these stuff i'm inventing really happened lol  (and there goes my impossible imagination.. XD)

*sorry again for the alerts i only edited some missing parts*