valentines special episode

jong kook and sung im

today running man members received a weird mission..

the pd asked them to be prepared but they need to stay at their place and wait for further instructions.

 

Feb. 14 filming day.. tuesday 8:00am all male members receive their mission.. it says

 

Valentines special coupling

go to the person's place that you want to pair up with.

the first pair to go to final mission location will have advantage.

male female pairings will also have more advantages

 

Jae suk's house:

"kwon ryul-ah then should i go to Suk jin's and pair up?" Vj shrugs

"right now if i pair up with him we'll surely be the first one to arrive since he's near but being with hyung is such a big disadvantage.."

*jae suk chatters nonstop

in the end Jae suk paired up with big nose hyung

 

Gary's restaurant:

"should i go to mong ji mong ji?"

someone shouted it's tuesday!

"will my mong ji accept monday boyfriend during tuesdays?"

gary calls Ji hyo.. but it transferred him to voicemail

"oh no! why Ji hyo.. let's go to her house.."

gary goes to the car..

"ah.. Vj hyung do you know where Ji hyo lives?"

Vj facepalms..

 

Haha in a salon having a perm:

"couples? male female? then we have a female guest pdnim? i want the guest!"

pd tells him theres no guest today

"then i will call uri hyung! haroro only has hyung"

Haha calls Jong kook

"Jong kook hyung! uri hyung! will you be my last love? ainngg!"

"Dong hoon-ah what are you doing?"

"i'm having a perm hyung.."

"it's not yet done?"

"ah hyung i'm almost done don't worry if you come here we'll leave fast.. hyung..hyung please.."

the stylist announces "your hair will be done in an hour.."

"hyung no no it's about done don't go..!!"

"ne dongsaeng.. i'm sorry"

toot toot....

somehow Gary got lost and stuck in the traffic so he ended up with Haha who easily brainwashed him with it's tuesday-you-two-are-not-a-real-couple

 

in front of Ji hyo's house Joong ki arrived he even picked a flower on the way..

Joong ki rang the bell.. then almost at the same time Jong kook arrived.

"o hello hyung why are you here?"

"o hello Joong ki-yah.. ji hyo's house is the nearest to mine.." Jong kook's heart was beating to fast he felt as if they will know the real reason why he chose Ji hyo

the door opened both Jong kook and Joong ki was expecting Ji hyo

beep! beep!  it's fd Dong wan with a mission card

 

Couple mission

convince the ace to couple with you. you must first pass the test on most romantic, most caring and protective

 

the two men looked at each other..

"Joong ki-yah i'm sorry but i'm going to win this" of course i will win this no matter what! i need to grab this chance maybe through this i'll know if there is hope for both of us..

"hyung i'll win noona"

 

meanwhile Kwang soo the member with the farthest house tries to call everyone but his calls often direct to voicemail.. poor Gwang soo decides to wander and ask pd if pd want to have a date with him since its valentines.

 

Ji hyo was seating on the garden waiting for his partner while her favorite song 'that man' from secret garden was playing

Joong ki aproached her with a flower

"Noona! my pretty noona, today i am not a boy, i today will be your man.. and i'll won't ever let go of your hand"

Ji hyo seems to be enjoying this. Jong kook knows it's only a game but he can't help but be hurt with what he is seeing and later it will be his turn so he is really nervous.

"Noona.. i have wanted to call you this ever since the first day we met years ago.. will you get mad if i call you Song ji hyo? i reall ywant to call you Jih hyo-yah.. please accept my sincerity.." he gives him the flower

"Joong ki yah.. are you strong? i want a man who's strong.."

the pd asks them to do the famous sit-up scene from secret garden as one of the test.

Joong ki start the sit-up

"Noo-na *pants since when did.. hah hah.. you.. become... thi..s ..pre..tty?.. hah ah"

Joong ki fails since he has little stamina now it is jong kook's turn.

 

Jong kook's voice filled the air he started to sing his one man..

"han namja gaiso nol nomu sarangan.. han namja gaiso saranghae maldo motanun.. Ji hyo-yah i am a  man who can't easily say my feelings.. i thought that i will never like someone again.. i already closed my heart since a long time ago it was locked tight but you.. you are my key who opened my heart again.. i hope that you accept my sincerity"

Did i say too much? because Ji hyo there's still a lot that i want to tell you. how i get excited by the mere mention of your name, how i can't sleep thinking about you and planning on how i can be next to you.. i want to tell you how much i like you and right now all i wan to hold you in my arms.. but i'm still scared scared that if i do.. i'll lose even this small chance of being with you..

"oppa where id you learn that? keke that's too cheesy"

"ah Ji hyo yah it's really hard to think of something to say in situations like this.."  you won't be able to imagine Ji hyo-yah how much courage it took me to say that to you.. i really mean it..

Jong kook also have to do the sit ups with Ji hyo and Joong ki was complaining that it was to easy for Jong kook.

Jong kook lie down on the matt. unlike when it was Joong ki, Ji hyo was much closer and she is holding him tighter. Jong kook started to get up, their faces was really close he can smell her sweet scent again.. after three sit ups Jong kook still can't say anything.. so Ji hyo whispered to him..

"oppa.. you look so handsome in close view.." Jong kook smiled innocently and he sat close to Ji hyo while she is still clinging on him. he cupped her face in his hands and their faces could almost touch each other..

"Ji hyo-yah.. i've never noticed but, since when did you become this pretty? can i just stay like this close to you so i can see your beautiful face forever? just hold unto me like now and i'll protect you always.. trust me" Jong kook smiled sweetly though his eyes are small this one man has a big heart and the sweetest smile.. he may have big muscles but he's the perfect gentleman soft and kind..

Jong kook and Ji hyo was stared at each other the whole time.. it seems like time has stopped between this two.. Jong kook felt like its only them in the world and strangely he thought he could hear Ji hyo's heart too..

"Noona Hyung! until when are you going to be like that!" sulky Joong ki appeared and tried to pry them apart. now the pd asked Ji hyo who she choses to be with.

"Joong ki-yah you know that you are really cute kind and i like you but let's just be song song siblings.. i am sorry" joong ki was sad and he was even sadder because automatically he will be paired with Gwang soo

"i chose Jong kook oppa.."

jong kook was really happy though he was trying hard not to show it.

jong kook and Ji hyo couple success!

 

valentines Couples

Jae suk and suk jin (oldest couple)

Gwang soo and Joong ki (same age couple)

Gary and Haha (the kids)

Ji hyo and Jong kook (strongest couple)

 

the couples first mission location was in a park normally it's where couples date.

 

Mission park date

complete the mini missions around the park couples should hold hands all the time and their feet will also be tied

 

so the RM couples  looks like contestants for three legged race it was specially difficult for the same age friends due to differrence in their height. everyone was jealous of the strongest couple because they are the only one who look like a real couple in a date little did they know that for Jong kook it was real.

"Ji hyo-yah are you okay?"

"i'm fine oppa, we have to win this"

"yeah Ji hyo-yah"

Jong kook can't help but smile widely it was obvious he is really happy and his hands held Ji hyo's as if not wanting to let go of her.the

 first mision together was picnic they have to feed their partners  sounds easy huh.. but evil Pd has another rule they can't use their hands and they can only eat if their partners feed them. the food was sandwiches cut into bite size pieces and has toothpicks in them.

the couples started to bite the toothpicks and gave it to their partners. jae suk known for his mouth, finds it relly difficult not to get that close to Big nose hyung but accidentally he kissed big nose hyung. the scene was really funny it looks like the park was filled with couples kissing and the thing is it's man to man. people gather up to take pictures and the angle of those pictures as if they were shooting scandals. playboy haha even started weird sounds

"gary hyung do it slowly!"

"Haha! what are you doing"

"ah Gary hyung can't get enough of me keke!"

 

it was awkward for jong kook he feels as if his heart will burst anytime and he doesn't know what or how he should act.

"oppa hurry we need to be fast.. don't be shy it's just for fun"

is this fun? i'm dying here! thought Jong kook

Ji hyo picked a piece and offered it to jong kook their sandwiches has longer toothpicks to avoid unwanted incidents (i can hear people shouting make it shorter!)

Jong kook took a bite he was really uncomfortable because it feels like they are going to kiss. Jong kook also fed Ji hyo every time her face comes closer he just can't breath.

the kids couple finished first thanks to hungry Haha then strongest couple and the last team was the oldest who were too shocked with the unexpected kiss.

the next mini game was boat race where the couple must reach the other side of the beautiful man made lake in the park as fast as they could.

of course who else will lead  but strongest couple thanks to Jong kook's powerful rowing. while in the boat Jong kook felt as if they are really dating just like other normal couples. the place was really good too Jong kook can't wish for anything else.. except for that moment to never end.

 

Ji hyo and Jong kook finished all the missions first so they were the first to arrived in the final place which is an amusement park.

 

mission: be a couple until the end

only one couple will survive. to survive you must find the member that will be the key to winning, if you pair with him/her you will win.

 

pd:i told you before that whoever teams up with male female will be advantageous..

strongest couple: yes myuk pd

pd: it's because Ji hyo is the key.. Jong kook must protect her until the end to win.. the game ends when its only ji hyo and her pair remains. and since you're the first to arrive i'll give you smaller couple nametags.

pd gave them nametags with hearts and the word "love him/her"

"yah pd how could we wear this ridiculous tags" retorted Ji hyo

"a myuk pd this is really to much" Jong kook said with little Sincerity, of course he likes it; a couple item with the girl he likes.

 

before other teams arrive our spartace couple surveyed the place.

"oppa this is good place to hide" Ji hyo said pointing at the horror house

"okay let's go there but are you sure?"

"i'm not scared of those i'm not a kid keke"

spartace went in the horror house but Jongkook felt Ji hyo tighten her hold in his hands.. he thought it was really cute acting tough and he let a small laugh

"oppa are you laughing? i'm really not scared"

"okay Ji hyo-yah whatever you say"

it was really dark and they were walking when suddenly a hanging body fell right in front of Ji hyo!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! OMMAaa! OMMA!"

Ji hyo's scream was really loud and she hugged Jong kook really tight. Jong kook just found himself hugging tightly a scared Ji hyo..

"ah oppa thanks but you can let go of me now.."

"are you okay now? you want to go out now?"

jong kook was really worried to see Ji hyo shaking

"oppa i was just startled"

"yah Ji hyo look at your Vj he seems as if he will run now.."

they went out and saw the kids

Haha: Uri hyung are you the key? i will leave Gary hyung For you!

Jong kook: yah don't worry about me let's look for clues first okay?

they went out to search for clues. spartace needs to be careful not to be discovered or else others will ally to get them out.

 

Jae suk and suk jin found a clue a flower..

"could it be flower boy Joong ki?" jae suk said

"maybe it's me i'm your Sunflower anyway"

"ey how could it be hyung? let's hide this first"

 

Same age friends

"Gwang soo-yah pd said male-female pairings have more advantage.. then maybe Ji hyo noona is the one?"

"wow Joong ki you're really smart.."

"that's why noona chose Jong kook hyung so he can protect her"

"then Joong ki we should tell the others and eliminate Jong kook hyung!"

same age friends will never think that spartace actually heard them and of course before they could say anything and form alliances..

 

riiiipp! Riiiip!!

 

the ripping sound echoed in the park and same age couple went to jail. Ji hyo ripped Joong ki's name and Jong kook ripped Gwang soo truly our spartace is unbeatable. they even High fived and went to erase more clues.

song joong ki out! lee gwang soo out!

the Kids and oldest couple were together and was shocked to hear the announcement . but they know it's not them who did it so they allied with each other and decided to take out the commander.

Jaesuk: we think Ji hyo is the one since the clue is flower.. isn't it that flower represents women? we need to out Jong kook

Haha: isn't it flowerboy Joong ki?

Suk jin:"we thought so too but if it's him then Jong kook wouln't take him out fast."

gary:"hyung! theres a clue!"

a cardboard cutout of an amazon has a runningman sticker on it.. everyone laughed when they saw it

"yah this is too obvious don't you think?" jaesuk approached the cutout when..

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" a terrifying scream was heard and everyone was frozen..

Jong kook and Ji hyo was hiding beneath the cutout and they attacked Jae suk  who lost 10yrs of his life.

"a really both of you wanted to be couple that badly? you.. kook Jong-ah i almost had an heart attack!" the chaterbox Jae suk can't quiet down even when he was jailed.

 

now the kids and oldest hyung where panicking and was running in all direction. Big nose hyung went inside a ticket booth to hide. he was succesful in hiding and when the coast was clear he crept out of his hiding place. then a huge force opened the door and SPAAARTAA! was there he grabbed Sukjin's nametagg but then the two kids also jumped at the commander's back. Ji hyo was in the comfort room but she rushed to Jong kook When she saw the chaos. To protect Jongkook she hugged his back so they can't rip his nametag. jongkook then got Suk jin's name then Ji hyo got Haha. Gary grbbed Ji hyo like a hostage.

"Ji hyo i like you.. come with me and win!"

"Gary oppa it's tuesday!"

"then pretend its monday.. i don't care.. hyung stay there or i'll rip her nametag"

Jong kook watched the two.. he wants to know Ji hyo's choice is it Gary or him.

"gary-yah let go of her okay? if she choses you then you can rip my name.."

"the winner will date her right? ji hyo it's me your monday boyfriend you should chose me"

"oppa i can't chose between you!"

"Ji hyo if you like hyung i'll let go.. if it's that hyung then you're in good hands i'll let you go" gary says in a rapping style

"ah gary-yah it's not like that but i promised Ji hyo this morning that we will win." seeing Ji hyo not able to chose between him and gary made Jong kook really happy. he felt that he have a small chance so while gary was rapping he attacked and succeeded in eliminating gary.

 

jae suk: "so it's Jong kook and Ji hyo who will have a date in this amusement park"

Haha: "hyung how could you hurt my feelings.. i thought you love me

Suk jin: "i don't mind not winning i'm too old for this.."

Joong ki: "noona should go with me"

Gwang soo: "oh look at this hyungs face (points at gary)" gary looks really rejected

Gary: "stress!"

 

the filming ended and Spartace won. they had a candlelight dinner while the other members teased them. it was off cam but it was awkward since everyone was eating together and they are having dinner away from others.

after eating  the members were able to try the rides in the amusement park. ji hyo said that she wants to ride the ferris wheel since they won Ji hyo was granted her wish to ride it.. but with Jong kook.

"oppa wow the view is really amazing!" it was a slow ride so they were able to talk about a lot of things.

"Ji hyo -yah why didn't you chose Gary?"

"oppa gary is nice and kind but.. i don't feel that way towards him"

"why?" Jong kook is scared to know the truth but he can't stop asking ji hyo.

"i'm not so sure.."

"do you.. umm like someone else?"

"maybe.. oppa it's nice here.. i feel like we are free.. it was nice to be with you today.."

Jong kook's heart pounded wildly in his chest at that time he wanted to say it all end his suffering.. he wanted to shout and be free with it..

"Ji hyo..."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lols you want more? but it's too long already..

what do you think folks do we let Jong kook Confess now or not lol poor gary though i did like monday couple until i noticed that Ji hyo and Jong kook loves each other..

didn't you wish it was Spartace who kissed during the game rather than oldest couple^^

thanks for reading even if my writing's not that good.. go on and spread spartace loveXD