lovelines

jong kook and sung im

today a blessing came and an angel delivered it.. are you mocking me destiny? or are you making a way for me? i hope i won't be hurt i hope she won't  fall because of me..

 

 

the runningman members warmly welcomed Ji hyo with Hara and Chun hee, while the pd is giving them mission Jong kook can't help but wish they go on the same team but unfortunately they didn't..

blue team- jong kook hara, suk jin, joongki and chun hee

red team- Ji hyo, Jaesuk, Gary, Haha, Gwang soo

 

off-cam the casts changed into their uniforms Haha and Jong kook had a small talk in the men's room.

"Jong kook hyung Ji hyo was really pretty don't you think?"

jong kook was tying his shoelace and didn't hear Haha

"hyung? hyung! what's wrong with you? wow you seem to be really determined to win keke"

"ah i'm sorry Dong hoon-ah, what did you ask?"

"Ji hyo is really pretty i said.."

"no.. i mean.. umm.. she's someone we are working with how can you say that.." Jong kook was flustered he thought Haha was asking him if he finds Ji hyo pretty

"hyung why are you answering like that? it can't be.. you.. you!" Haha have this devilish cute smile in his face as if he knows the big secret

"what? i don't like he.. err.. that it's really not.."

"you like Hara! hyung Hara is your type? so Ji hyo is someone you worked with and hara is the pretty one?"

"it's not.. yah Dong hoon-ah it's really not.."  i actually like Ji hyo!

"uri hyung.." Haha kept on teasing Jong kook and Jong kook realized that he should just keep quiet when Ji hyo is the topic but deep inside he finds it hard not to react if it's her..

"Ha dong hoon.. if you don't stop i'll tear your name tag first later"

"sorry hyung.. oh the pd is calling us let's go..."

 

during the filming Jong kook did his best but he feels uneasy on how Haha gets so well with Ji hyo even if they'd just met. why can't i do that i always get nervous around her..

at the end of the filming they had fun Jong kook's team won so they went home earlier but he lingered around the location and mingled with the staff.

"oh Jong kook-ah why are you still here?" one of the oldest crew asked him

"ah hyung i'm just waiting for Haha"

"ah okay if you need something call me okay?"

"yeah..thanks for the hard work"

 

Jae suk's team finished their punishment and went out.

"Hyung!! Jong kook hyung! you really waited for me?" Haha run towards Jong kook

"let's eat.." said jong kook

"Guys you're going to eat? where? i'll go i'm so hungry" said Ji hyo.

"let's just eat together.. where are the others?" said Jae suk

"ah hyung i think they still have schedules i'm sorry but i also have to go.. i'll go next time"  said Joongki then left

 

Plan success! jong kook didn't knew this plan will work but as they were eating he even sat besides Ji hyo.

"Jong kook-ah always creates lovelines anywhere he goes.."

"Jae suk hyung what are you saying?"

Jaesuk: "Xman FO.. aren't your love lines really famous? but runningman should also have a loveline.."

Haha: "but all the members are male.. can i have one with uri hyung?"

everyone laughs..

Ji hyo:"i'm not saying this because i want a love line but the pd actually asked me to me the only female regular cast.. and i already accepted.."

everyone burst out with "really?!" "daebak" and "congrats!"

Jae suk: " now we can already have lovelines, the RM couple.."

Haha:"how bout me? keke Ji hyo-yah i'm just joking!"

Jong kook:" ah Jaesuk hyung how can you talk about that stuff here.. shouldn't lovelines just happen"

Haha:" ah hyung are you jelous of Ji hyo and me? you really want to be a couple with me?.. Ji hyo-shi i'm sorry i was already taken.."

everyone laughs

Jae suk:"Gwang soo gary why are you so silent?"

Gwang soo: "ah hyung actually Gary-hyung told me earlier that he has a crush on noona.."

Gary:"no! no that's not true! gwang soo are you framing me isn't it you who said you like noonas"

everyone looks at pure gary's face and he turns bright red seems like he really did like Ji hyo..

Jong kook:" woah this is really delicious.. gary just eat.. hey let's just eat"

Ji hyo:" aish really this is embarrassing.."

Jong kook, Ji hyo, Jae suk, Gwang soo, Gary and haha finished their meal and said good bye's to each other.. all of them knew that is how variety works.. viewers invest on the casts relationships and pairings are natural and unavoidable it's just a matter of who pairs with who..

 

Jong kook can't sleep.. he kept on thinking about lovelines and couplings.. he is excited to know if RM will have a couple or not or what Ji hyo thinks.  jae suk hyung why did he have to say that in front of her and he even mentioned Xman and Fo..

___________

 

a few days after while they were having a break from the shoot.. the male casts were planning something. Gary was talking to Jong kook when the other casts went out of earshot.. Ji hyo was talking to her manager and Jong kook feels something is up.. he is nervous but doesn't know why..

filming resumed and they had a mission but its only for the boys so they left Ji hyo and jae suk volunteered Gary to stay with Ji hyo.. Jong kook felt sad he knew it.. the talks about lovelines was real and Gary was chosen..

after shooting episodes for RM Jong kook felt really tired and hurt.. Haha and Gary are really close to him now and it hurts him to think and watch the monday couple interact with each other.. other people also think they looked good together and wished they'd end up together.. but this one man smiles through it all.. his attraction to Ji hyo did not waver a bit but instead became stronger..

 

 i want to hold her.. i want to be with her.. but i don't want to hurt my dongsaengs.. my feelings will just hurt her and i don't even know if she likes me.. why do i feel like i like her more? everytime i see her this heart beats much faster than before.. could it be that i'm.. am i starting to love her?

______

 

another Rm filming day came Jong kook came early and sat down while waiting for the others.. he felt  someone coming and froze when he smelled that sweet scent.. Ji hyo sat down beside him in the bench

"oppa! hello keke you've been here for long?"

 " oh Ji hyo-yah.. no been here for about five minutes.." they chatted about random stuff when Jong kook asked her in a joking way

"Ji hyo-yah how's my kid doing?"

"who are you talking about oppa?"

"your monday boyfriend who else?"

"oppa is that how people call us?"

"why don't you see that you're both getting famous as MC couple?"

"oppa i have something to tell you.." Ji hyo got serious and Jong kook sweated he felt really nervous

"oppa you know i actually.. i mean the loveline i'm not yet comfortable with it.."

Jong kook felt like he want to jump like crazy but of course he can't "Ji hyo-yah youre the only Girl that's why everyone will try to have something with you like song song siblings or MC couple.."

"yeah oppa.. wait everyone you say? then if we team up what will we be?"

"err Ji hyo.. i can't imagine" but in Jong kooks head he was already thinking of couple dates.

suddenly the other cast came saving Jong kook from the awkward sitution..

that day Jong kook saw hope he haven't even realized this yet but he is the first one whom Ji hyo had an honest talk the one she felt comfortable to be with..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the next chapter will be full of their moments!! promise.. thanks to all the readers^^

other authors go straight to the point like their biases falling for each other fast but i want sweet moments and realistic love between out spartace and i i based their characters on real life

Jae suk:leader and talkative gets along with everyone well

Haha: playboy joker

gwang soo: framer quiet

Joong ki: brainy

Gary: MC and peaceful

ji hyo: ________

Jong kook: tough but sweet and shy

Suk Jin: oldest and act like one

Lizzy: Ji hyo's rival

>.< should have placed this on the characters lol anyway my story's realistic right?

keep on reading:D