reunited

jong kook and sung im

*flash back*

Ji hyo went to her dressing room and she was surprised to see the beautiful flowers in the desk. She looked for a card but it only says “congratulations”

She was puzzled since there was no awards or anything  for her but she does have a new show which is runningman. The flowers were nice and it was her favorite so she kept it in her house. From then on whenever she goes to her agency office there would be notes, cards ro even drinks waiting for her in the dressing room or in her lockers. She was deeply touched by this and she wanted to know who was doing that.

One day she received an email from an unknown person asking her to meet. She know it is dangerous but she was so curious and puzzled to because the meeting place is right there in the agency’s rooftop garden. It was weird but she knows it is safe so she went up in the garden and there she saw a familiar man.

It was the Ceo. He was waiting for her with a bouquet of her favorite flowers.  She was shocked but still she went to him.

“Ji hyo.. for you” he gave her the flowers and waited for her to say something, but she just stared at him.

“I am sorry if I shocked you.. I actually liked you a lot even before you came in this company..”

“so mr. president you were the one who..”

“yes Ji hyo but please don’t call me mr. president anymore..”

“wait you want me to call the ceo by name.. I still don’t know what’s going on..”

“perhaps you have someone you like Ji hyo?”

“I actually do like someone but.. why me”

“why not you I really like you.. will you let me continue what I was doing before?”

Ji hyo was confused but she told him she doesn’t like him and she sees him as the boss. But the ceo told her it’s okay as long as he could show her how much he likes her. Ji hyo let him do what he wants but never promised anything.

Everyday ji hyo receives texts sometimes flowers, lunch, snacks and cute stuff.. so slowly she warmed up to the ceo and she even granted him a friendly date. But she can’t accept him because even if she tried he is not the person she likes.

Months passed the ceo is still like that. Ji hyo wanted to like him since she feels that the person she likes doesn’t feel the same way as her. Then one night she received an unexpected call from that person saying he loves her. She was so happy and was naïve enough to believe it. She went to that person expecting that her feeling will now be returned but she failed. That person said it was a mistake and it was nothing. She was hurt and the ceo comforted her. So she decided to try it. She started dating the ceo and he knows Ji hyo likes someone but that man likes her too much that it was okay for him, he will just do his best to make her happy.

*end of flash back*

several filmings for runningman passed but still jong kook can't look at ji hyo. one day after filming Jong kook was staring at the paper they used in the game.. the handwriting was really familiar to him but he can’t remember where he saw it. Haha called him since they will have dinner before going back to seoul.

While everyone is talking and joking the two were silent. Ji hyo reached for the bread but she can’t reach it so she looked at Jong kook who passed it to her without looking.

“Jong kook you’re weird today.. and why are the two of you so awkward did you fight or something?”

“jae suk oppa it’s nothing” said Ji hyo

“I know what happened (Jongkook freezed, he thought it can’t be that someone knows) I know Ji hyo was upset because Jong kook hyung betrayed her in the game.. “ said Haha

“ah Haha oppa stop it I was just tired” retorted Ji hyo. The members didn’t bother her much now since they are a bit scared of the bad Ji hyo. After the dinner Jong kook walked closer to Ji hyo and sat beside her in the coaster. They didn’t talk and it was awkward. During their travel other members are sleeping and Jong kook saw that no one will hear them so he talked to Ji hyo.

"ji hyo.. seung im.. i know you are not sleeping.. i have something to say.." Ji hyo opened her eyes and nodded to Jong kook

"i've thought about it.. i like you but this is not right.. we should fix this.."

"oppa why are we broken?"

“Ji hyo, are you mad at me?”

“no oppa”

“then I am sorry for avoiding you.. I was so embarrassed”

“it was okay..”

“but ji hyo we can’t be like this others are already suspecting something about us..”

“why oppa are you scared they’ll know you like me?”

“no it’s not like that but can’t we be friends?”

“but we are friends..”

“but whenever we are together it is awkward..”

“oppa okay I will try to forget, so let’s work together again okay?”

“then Ji hyo you won’t request your airtime to be cut anymore?”

“no I won’t now oppa.. let’s win all games and work hard okay?”

“okay Ji hyo I will not betray you..”

Jong kook smiled at least he can pretend to be friends, that it is alright. That time Jong kook promised that if he can’t be the boyfriend then he will be the bestest friend ever.

after they talked the filmings were easier.. jong kook did become closer to Ji hyo they always work together now, in the games they only trust each other. jong kook thought it was impossible to go back to how they were before he confessed but surprisingly they became even closer. jong kook had also accepted the fact that ji hyo is dating and is happy.

____________________________

the ceo was at the office watching runningman, Ji hyo is pretty and she is active again. at first when the news was known he was worried for Ji hyo but seeing her happy and more alive now he was thankful. while watching though he noticed that Ji hyo and Jong kook are always together and they look good. he knows Ji hyo has someone she likes but he doesn't know that person. he knows ji hyo might leave him and he doesn't want that to happen, no matter what he will hold on to Ji hyo. no matter what she is for him.

___________________________________

 

jealous ceo alert!

lol wait for the next chapters the spartace has united again but the jealous boyfriend wants to seaparate them

thanks for reading ^^