The mv

jong kook and sung im

Jong kook went home happy that Ji hyo and him are friends but there are still things that bothers him, why can’t Ji hyo trust him? Why is it that he feels that Ji hyo’s handwriting is familiar? Jong kook just shrugged it off what matters now is that he and Ji hyo are okay now.

Jong kook was planning to release an album and for these the runningman members gladly helped out by appearing in the music video and gary even rapped for him. His main track is a song about a man who accidentally fell in love with a woman but the woman likes another one so he can’t tell her. Jong kook thought Ji hyo would be perfect for the mv of the song but he feels that it will make them awkward again.

Jae suk, Gwang soo, Haha and Gary appeared in the mv of Jong kook’s song about friends who came from all walks of life and how it is possible for opposite people to become best buddies. While they were shooting the mv Ji hyo visited the studio and brought snacks, so they took a break and ate.

“wow daebak Ji hyo-yah.. this hyung made us work hard but he rarely feeds us” said Haha

“yah Dong hoon-ah look at your belly.. how can you say that when you’ve eaten even Gap jin’s share?” retorted Jong kook.

“thanks a lot Ji hyo for coming here.. but Jong kook told us his main song is a love song right Jong kook-ah?” asked Jae suk.

“a yeah Jae suk Hyung..”

“then why don’t you ask Ji hyo to appear in your mv? I think she will be perfect..” while saying this Jae suk was looking at Jong kook as if teasing him since Jae suk knows that Jong kook has a crush on Ji hyo, but of course no one knows what really happened, so unknowingly Jae suk is actually helping Jong kook.  

“ah that’s right noona will be a good choice.. the woman in the song doesn’t know about the guy’s feeling right? Then noona will be good since she’s the best in acting mong (blank)” said Gwang soo.

“Ji hyo if you appear on Hyung’s  mv you should appear in mine too” said Gary.

“Gary-yah if you will do a song with Ji hyo then a good title would be ‘the man who got left behind’”

“why? Why are you doing these to me..” Gary then hanged his head but clearly his ears are burning. Jong kook can'’ help but grin

“ah oppas you talk as if I am not here.. but if Jong kook oppa wants me to do the mv then I wil.. and you Garry oppa I already went to your concerts..” said Ji hyo. Jong kook felt happy because that means he will spend more time with her even as friends only.

Time came when they have to shoot the music video. Jong kook arrived at the site and looked for Ji hyo. He was surprised to find her with long flowing hair wearing a simple shirt and shorts. She looks so innocent and cute. They were shooting in a small village outside seoul so they will be there for two days.

“oppa close your mouth”

“ah yeah sorry about that..”

“oppa let’s go..”

Jong kook just whispered thank you. Jong kook felt as if he was doing the best song of his life with Ji hyo.

Ji  hyo and Jong kook had fun shooting. After a scene the director gave them a break so they both explored the little village, the place had only staff and crew who are busy preparing for the shooting, so Ji hyo and Jong kook were free to roam around by them. They walked towards the hills overlooking a very green meadow. Jong kook sat down under the tree on top of the hill while Ji hyo is standing up beside him.

“wow oppa this place is really pretty”

“yeah it is really nice.. Ji hyo-yah I’m really thankful”

“for what oppa?”

“because you agreed to do this..”

“it is work and beside we’re friends, even the other oppas helped out” Jong kook looked up at Ji hyo who’s still standing beside him, he flinched when he heard the word friend, but he is slowly getting used to it already.

“ji hyo-yah sit down.. or you’ll get tired standing there..”

“ah okay oppa.. I guess we could stay for a bit more..” Ji hyo moved closer to Jong kook and slowly sat down, but she had a small accident and she fell onto Jong kook. He caught her but that put them in an awkward situation.. they stared at each other’s eyes for  a while.. then Ji hyo quickly got off his lap and sat comfortably beside him but she moved a bit so the two of them won’t touch each other..

“oppa I’m sorry I was careless..”

“ah.. err.. it’s okay Ji hyo.. and I am sorry for touching your…”

“kyaaah!! Oppa don’t tell me anymore!! It was an accident!”

 Jong kook felt his heart bursting, they were too close a while ago and he accidentally caught Ji hyo, but it was so fast that he had to grab her but he accidentally grabbed her , accidentally.. the two of them stared a t the meadow silently it was quiet but not awkward. They both enjoy relaxing there even if they don’t talk of anything. Then Ji hyo got up and ask him to go back since they’ve been gone for a long time already.

Jong kook reached for Ji hyo’s hand and she looked at him staring at his face. He broke to a sweet smile..

“Ji hyo I am just guiding you okay? You might fall again”

“ah oppa don’t remind me again.. it is so embarrassing..” Ji hyo whined a bit about her clumsiness.. and Jong kook chuckled because she is too cute.

“oppa are you laughing at me again?”

“of course not Ji hyo.. pfft..” but Jong kook can’t hold back and he laughed..

“ah oppa I don’t want to go now.. maybe you are thinking that you should have asked other actress to do this mv” pouted Ji hyo

“ah no Ji hyo I want to do it only with you” I only want you..

Jong kook and Ji hyo went back to their shooting he had to let go of her hand as they near filming but in Jong kook’s heart he is still holding on to Ji hyo.

After two days they finished shooting and went back to seoul.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

after a week Jong kook went to the studio after the song and mv were finished..  he watched it excitedly and it was good and Ji hyo was really very pretty.

(MV) Ji hyo was seating on the bus stop and jong kook is on the other side of the street waiting for the cars to stop so he could cross the street. The bus came and Ji hyo went in.. Jong kook crossed the street and he almost got hit then he entered the bus and accidentally bumped to Ji hyo. They said sorry to each other. Jong kook was behind Ji hyo so he observed her. When her stop came she went out and Jong kook was left. He looked below and saw her ID on the floor he picked it up and the name was familiar –flash back to their child hood were young counterparts of Ji hyo and Jong kook are chasing each other in the meadows laughing hard. The kids lied down the grass tired from running around and the boy held the girl’s hand the little girl looked at him and they stared at each other. Then the scene shows the boy crying with a rose in his hand his friend’s house is empty she left without even saying good bye.- back to the present Jong kook can’t believe it that lady was his childhood friend and first love.

Jong kook went to the address on the ID but in front of the house kids are playing and they look like the lady. He asked the kids if they know the lady in the ID and they called the lady omma (mother). The kids pointed behind him and when he looked behind  Ji hyo was there.

They went back to the place where they used to run around. Jong kook suddenly run and she chased after him they laughed hard and they felt as if they were kids again. After a while they lied down on the grass, but Ji hyo suddenly stood up and left him. The ending shows Ji hyo with her family and Jong kook crying on the meadows while he thinks about the past.

 

Song:

I lost my friend, my first love

I never saw her again but she left me with wounds

I want to run away with her and be free

But we can’t anymore

To her I was just a boy she used to play with

To her I was just  a boy she used to know

But to that boy she is everything

And that’s how I lost my first love..

A love that I did not chase

A love that I waited to come back

Little did I know I was foolish

For I never did anything

And waited for destiny

So I’m sorry my bleeding heart

 but we are 15 years too late

I’m not a little boy now

And she’s all grown up..

It is not us cause we never were

And that’s how I lost my first love

 

After watching and fixing some parts Jong kook called Ji hyo.

“oh hello Ji hyo-yah.. the mv was finished.. do want to see it?”

“okay oppa.. where?”

“I’m in the studio..”

“ah oppa sorry I can’t come there.. will you drop by later at my house..”

“err okay Ji hyo.. see you later..” Ji hyo texted him the time and Jong kook was excited.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

The cute moments are back!!!! Lol did you like their song? If only it was true kekeke

Thanks for reading ^^