Two man and a Lady

jong kook and sung im

Jong kook can't hold it anymore, he loves her and now she is saying that she likes him. He wanted to hug her so bad. He is so happy that he feels as if his mind is gone. At that moment he just doesn't care anymore. It was just him and her, nothing matters now. He gently pulled Ji hyo to him, carefully that she doesn't get hurt, but Ji hyo is a bit drunk so she tripped and fell on the sofa, Jong kook also fell while trying to catch her. He ended up on top of her and without thinking; abandoning all common sense Jong kook slowly lowered his face to her... until their lips met.

Ji hyo tensed up when their lips touched; she felt electricity run through her body. She knows this should not be happening but she loves this man and she don't have the strength to push him away. Jong kook reached for Ji hyo's hand and squeezed it softly, assuring her that it was alright. Jong kook slowly and gently kissed Ji hyo. He never imagined her lips would be too soft and her taste so sweet and her feminine scent drive him mad. Ji hyo slowly responded to Jong kook, she let herself be carried away by the wonderful feeling of being held and loved. Ji hyo slowly responded to Jong kook. She slowly wrapped her hands around his neck, and kissed him back. A low moan escaped from Ji hyo, and this made Jong kook kiss her even deeper. Their breathing became ragged and they broke the kiss breathing hard. They both stared at each other, not wanting to let go, unsure of what to do next.

“sa..Sarang...hae... saranghae Ji hyo... Saranghae Seung im-ah...” those words seem to shaken Ji hyo and she stood up, unable to face him...

“Oppa I need to go...”

“Seung im-ah, wait hear me out...”

“Please oppa... let me think first okay...” Jong kook had no choice but to let her go but really, just thinking that she must be mad hurts. Jong kook took a bath. Sitting on the tub he slowly reminisced about the incident earlier. He imagined how Ji hyo felt in his arms, how crazy he feels being near her, how his heart pounded as he kissed her, he shivered at the thought of Ji hyo kissing him back. But still he is worried he has crossed the line and he made her a bad woman. He is worried what will happen since Ji hyo has a boyfriend, Jong kook closed his eyes as if meditating. He finished his shower and made up his mind.

She likes me I like her, before I don’t dare do anything because I thought she likes another man, but now, I will be her man. I don’t care what will happen; it is time for me to stand up for her…

_________________________­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

 

Ji hyo’s heart was beating like crazy. Good thing she brought her car so she stayed there calming herself. She scolded herself for the mess she did, a girl like her with a boyfriend kissing another man… she can’t believe what happened earlier. But despite all this, Ji hyo thought about Jong kook, she found herself replaying in her mind everything, she slowly touched her lips… we really kissed, me and oppa…

A sudden knock on her car’s window woke her up from her thoughts. She looked outside the window and was shocked to see her boyfriend standing there.

Baek hyun (CEO) drove her home; they reached without uttering a single word. After parking the car no one moved, Ji hyo was so guilty because she knows the man was sincere.

“Oppa...”

Earlier Baek hyun felt guilty of arguing with Ji hyo about her closeness with Jong kook so he went back to her to say sorry. But he was surprised to see Jong kook there with Ji hyo and they looked so good that it is crushing his heart. He knows Ji hyo doesn’t really like him but he thought he could change that. When the two left he followed them and saw them enter Jong kook’s apartment. He wanted to get out and punch him but he stayed and waited until he saw Ji hyo going out, obviously drunk and in a daze. And now that they are in her home he doesn’t know what to do or say because he feels so hurt and angry that he is scared he might hurt her in anyway.

“It’s okay Ji hyo-yah just goes inside... I... Ji.. Nothing... just go...” Baek hyun smiled painfully. In the end he can’t do anything to hurt her even if it is killing him. He wanted to let her go but he was so scared that he will die. He coolly waved goodbye to Ji hyo and walked away unsure of where to go.

“I am sorry... so sorry... Baek hyun oppa” Ji hyo whispered, she felt so bad that she can’t say it to him.

 

______________________

Running man filming came and Jong kook felt nervous. He kept on pacing back and forth that Jae suk had to scold him to stay put. Ji hyo arrived and all he could say was a very awkward hello.

The concept for that day is princess race, Jong kook thought it would be much better if she is not with him because his heart might not be able to endure being with her. Jong kook mentally kicked himself yah Jong kook remember what you said last time? You idiot you should fight for her!

As if the heavens heard Him he actually gets to be paired with Ji hyo. His heart did somersaults at his chest hearing this good thing it was windy and the sun can mask his grin. Today he should win and impress Ji hyo.

The missions were really fun and she even piggybacked Ji hyo. He was a bit scared that she might avoid him because of last time but he was relieved when she acts as if nothing happened. Little did Jong kook know that Ji hyo was feeling the same way as him.

Oppa’s back is really broad.. I must resist hugging him..

Ji hyo’s not heavy and what’s this? She feels as if she’s hugging me?

The race finished and Jong kook won. He wanted to give the prize to Ji hyo as a symbol of him offering his love.. He can’t openly announce it yet and that is the closest thing he could do to show her he is not afraid of pursuing her no matter what. Jong kook was given the gold ring, he was surprised that he even kneeled in front of her, he did it without thinking.

After the shoot Jae suk secretly followed him and asked him.

“Jong kook-ah.. You’re hiding something..”

“Oh me? What are you saying hyung?”

“Aigoo.. I even heard the Pd panicked in that scene.. It may cause scandals”

“What?”

“You did that proposal!”

“Me I did not hyung I just gave it to the princess.. I would do that to other guests too hyung..” Jong kook explained but actually he can’t hide his smile.

“Eyy!! See you are smiling! So did you confess? Tell meee!!” Jae suk begged Jong kook to no avail he just won’t budge. He looked for Ji hyo but she left already because of other schedules. He wanted to ask her but he just shrugged it off and went with haha to eat.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________________

 

One day Jong kook was working out at the gym when he received a text, it was from Ji hyo asking him to meet him in the little village where they shot the MV. He told her he will come and he went there as fast as he could.

He went up the hill excited to see his love, he arrived but there is no sign of her so he thought maybe she was late because of something. He sat down and waited for her.

It was almost sunset, when he heard some rustling behind his back.

“Ji hyo! You came just in time for the beautiful sun..” he stopped and was surprised when he turned around..

________________________

Kyahaaaa!! O my god did I just wrote that???!! Lol I can’t believe I actually wrote the first part XD

It is my first time writing a story (except those that I do for school) so if the k..ki..ss was awkward I am sorry Dx I did my best but being inexperienced that’s all I could do.. I hope it doesn’t ruin anything..

 

Thanks for putting up with my mediocre writing and I hope you all read to the end.. 3 more chapters and it’s done lol.. (but if you request me to I might make it longer ^^ coz you readers are the best)

>/////<

    ~~

I need to breath.. the..k… it  took all my energy away..