A Fool's Confession

jong kook and sung im

“Samchon! What’s wrong with you? Are you tired?” Soya waved her hands in front of Jong kook’s face who was literally staring on nothingness.

“Oh.. Soya.. I’m really sorry.. I haven’t slept much lately” well part of what he said was true, that he couldn’t stop thinking about what happened between him and Ji hyo last time, and another reason he can’t focus is because he have this gut feeling that the guy Ji hyo was talking to last time is the one she likes.

So that’s why she said I was close to her ideal huh.. That guy seems to be muscular even if he is a bit fat and tall too and have small eyes.. Aigoo what am I going to do?

Jong kook tried his best to concentrate on Soya’s debut. Soya is his niece who will soon debut as a singer as his gift to her he agreed to do a duet with her. Their song doesn’t help him focus either since it reminds him of Ji hyo so much.

“Soya, what do you think of this lyrics? You could include this on your album too..”

“Really samchon? Let me see..” Soya took the music sheet and started to read it.

 

Chorus:

One day I woke up to find out I love her

I want to tell her but I can’t

Because she calls me best friend and brother

Why did I love you when I can’t ever say it

Why did I love you even if it hurts

Maybe because I am a fool who only lives for you

 

I am going to start a one sided love

You don’t have to know

And please do nothing but stay

From now on I am no longer your brother

But someone who secretly loves you from afar

 

I am going to start a one sided love

To that woman who is a fool

She can’t see or feel my pain

 That I hid behind my smile

Nor does she stop in making me love her more

 

I am going to start a one sided love

I don’t know how it’ll end up

Just know that I tried hard

But against you I am helpless

So I am sorry but I will still love you

 

“Wow samchon.. You wrote this? The lyrics are beautiful and so sad..”

“Yeah samchon wrote that for my pretty niece.. I am glad you liked it..”

“It is really good.. but samchon how did you write this.. Could it be that you.. do you have a one sided love right now?”

“Ah no Soya.. there is really no one in my life I swear..”

“But samchon these kinds of lyrics are often based on true feelings.. so tell me who is it”

“I just watched a movie okay.. and there I was inspired..”

“Then what movie was that I want to watch too”

“Oh I forgot what movie it was.. we watch it in Jae suk hyung’s house I was just inspired but I didn’t really..”

“Okay samchon but you can’t win keke I will find it out someday..”

Jong kook was a bit relieved that Soya continued to practice with him and kept quiet about the topic earlier. After the practice in the studio Jong kook went to the parking lot so he could go home. It was late already so Jong kook was surprised when he saw a shadow move. He was curious so he looked at the direction of the shadow and he was shocked to see Ji hyo with the guy from earlier. The two didn’t see him since he is behind but he saw that the guy was actually patting Ji hyo’s shoulder. He was so confused that he doesn’t know what to do. Quietly he went to his car and stayed there watching the two.. after a while Ji hyo and the guy went inside a nearby car and left. Part of him wanted to follow the two but he can’t since Ji hyo is not his girlfriend. He felt so helpless and angry he wanted to be with Ji hyo so much and even if he already accepted that she likes someone else he still can’t believe that seeing her with someone else would hurt so much.

“Hello.. Gap Jin.. hyung..” he called his manager.

“Jong kook? What happened to you? What’s wrong with your voice?”

“I.. I.. hyung the.. she..sh..”

“Okay just tell me.. are you still in sbs?”

“y..es..”

“in the parking lot.. okay I’ll go there.”

Gap jin went to fetch Jong kook. When he arrived Jong kook wiped his tears fast but he doesn’t know why but still tears kept on falling. Gap jin brought him home and gave him soju to drink. Jong kook doesn’t drink but that night he wanted to drink a lot until the pain goes away. Gap jin drank with him and they didn’t utter a single word when Jong kook spoke..

“hyung I can’t believe I fell for that woman.. you know hyung she can’t feel.. I love her but she can’t feel..”

“Jong kook can’t you tell me what really happened?”

“she is with that six year guy.. I know it is not us but still.. I can’t understand why it hurts so much.. I knew about that guy even before but still seeing them together hurts.. it feels as if I’m dying”

“Jong kook-ah who knows maybe they are not dating..”

“no hyung why would Ji hyo go with him at this time if they are not dating?”

“how about running man? And your friendship are you throwing that away?”

“hyung I don’t know.. if I see her I feel like crying.. I thought my feeling will go away but everyday I like her more and when I don’t see her I love her more.. I never thought that I’ll be this crazy for a woman who doesn’t like me.. and what’s worse I only realized all this now after seeing her with someone else..”

Jong kook drank a lot Gap jin had to drag him to bed so he would stop. Jong kook lied down on the bed but he saw his phone and he pressed speed dial 1..

“I really love you..” after that he passed out.

 

When Jong kook woke up the next day his head hurts a lot. He panicked when he saw the time.. it was 9 am and after lunch he has running man filming.. he went to the kitchen and saw gap jin’s note it says “be back later.. have meeting I’ll go there in place of you.” Then the doorbell rang, he thought it is haha since he they always go together when there is filming. He opened the door..

“oh Dong hoo..” he stopped in midair when he saw Ji hyo instead of his dongsaeng.

“oppa can I come in?”

“sure ji hyo..” Ji hyo went to the kitchen and prepared something.. here and then she would ask little questions like where are the spoons or how do you open this.. Jong kook almost did not talk except answer those small questions. Ji hyo prepared hangover food for him and asked him to eat. He took small bites and the tension was really intense. Finally Jong kook can’t take it anymore so he broke the silence.

“Ji hyo.. why did you come?”

“oppa don’t you remember? You called me last night and you sounded so drunk I was worried knowing you don’t drink..you even said..”

“Ji hyo I am sorry I don’t remember but I am sure it was a mistake..  sorry but just forget it.. that was really nothing..”

“really oppa? It was not true?.. okay..”

Jong kook doesn’t know that he already confessed to Ji hyo and ji hyo really thought it was not her but a mistake. After eating Ji hyo left in a hurry and Jong kook was puzzled because he felt as if he had done something bad to Ji hyo but because of his heartache he shrugged it off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

After the time Jong kook drank he avoided Ji hyo whenever he could but still he loves her. So he can’t help even when shooting runningman he would still be caring for her. But he also noticed that ji hyo was always busy that she won’t go with them for dinners even haha joked that she looks like she is dating someone.. Jong kook tried to accept it, sooner or later maybe Ji hyo will tell them about the guy so he has to prepare for that day, he should try hard not to cry and smile when that happens. Ji hyo and Gary also got really close that they are always teammates and the two of them are almost never in the same group. he felt that Ji hyo and him aren't close anymore unlike before.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

One day he was surfing the internet when he saw the saddest news ever..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-.- another heart breaking chapter.. jong kook had the chance but he said it wasn't true and ji hyo was really blank she can't sense anything..

 

okay sorry for being crazy and acting as if it is not my story lol.. but really if only ji hyo knew, if he didn't say it was a mistake they could be a little happier now.. at this point of the story if you really watch and follow spartace you'll see that it is really similar to what happened around ep.. ah okay i don't remember the episodes but it is before mc break up.. lol now it feels as if this stuff really happened but who knows right.. ^^

last chapter could be 15.. six more chapters to go >.< so what do you think of the news? if you guess correctly i'll update in two days time lol..

 

never lose hope shippers even if ther is a storm rocking our boat ^^ and the song in the beggining.. it's actually a poem i made for them lol