the sleep over

jong kook and sung im

"Jong kook hyung!"

Haha went to Jong kook's house to fetch him; tonight runningman members have a sleepover at Jae suk's place since his family is on vacation.

Jong kook went with Haha to Jae suk's.

"hyung miss mong is calling me.."

"Really? eh just answer it.." Jong kook was uneasy and curious as to why Ji hyo is calling Haha, he also felt a little bit jealous since Ji hyo never called him.

"ah yes miss mong Ji.. Yeah.. I’m with Jong kook Hyung.. gang nam? Okay.. Yeah.. Bye.." haha answered the phone call.

"Dong hoonah what was that?.."

"ah.. Ji hyo was asking if she could go with us.."

"Really eh why? She could just go there directly.."

"I don't know hyung maybe she just don't want to go alone.."

Jong kook and Haha went to a studio in gangnam to fetch Ji hyo.. Her pictorial is not yet done so the two waited for her and watched her photo shoot.

The photo shoot concept was y and wild.. Haha kept on teasing Ji hyo that it is not like her. Jong kook was quiet and he avoided staring at Ji hyo especially when she wore a y red dress that is really short.

"hyung.. are you staring at Ji hyo? keke" teased Haha in a low tone since people might call them erts.

"no I’m not.. Yah you are the one who can't stop looking at her" stop looking at Jihyo! I wish she would wear more clothes.. She.. she..look..ks  so.. y.. and I.. I want..aigoo now i'm thinking weird stuff.. Jong kook stop this now..

"Me? Me hyung? I was just appreciating the beauty of the clothes not ji hyo.. ah hyung you're err.. drooling.."

"yah Ha dong hoon.. I said i'm not.."

they didn't notice that ji hyo was finished and she went to the boys.

"Jong kook oppa Haha oppa.. let's go.. Oh why are your faces red? are you two sick?"

"Ah no ji hyo.. It was just a bit hot ke..keke"

"yah Ji hyo actually this hyung said that you are to y and he kept on star..Hmmp!!"

"Ji hyo-yah that's not true we were just talking about.. err.. The other models.. keke let's just go.." defended jong kook

"...oppa that was a little bit.. embarassing.. ah oppa thank you for coming i tried calling the others to come with me but it's the two of you who's nearest that's why.."

"Ji hyo-yah that's fine i'm sure Jong kook hyung enjoyed coming here kekeke"

"yah dong hoon-ah!"

Ji hyo just laughed at the two. then they with Ji hyo's assistant went to Jae suk's. when they arrived Suk jin and Gary was already there. a while later Joong ki and Gwang soo also arrived.

the ajusshis (suk brothers) prepared the food, Jong kook gary and Haha roasted meat (Haha is actually eating more than working), same age brothers bought drinks while Ji hyo prepared the table. after the food was done they all ate together and Jong kook was really happy when Ji hyo sat next to him.

Jae suk: "this is actually the first time we did this.."

Jong kook:"this feels like family outing.. but the food is much better"

Haha:"hyung if i was offered to cast in family outing i would have declined it.. i'll surely die of hunger and all meals tastes like ramen"

Gwang soo:"maybe that's why this soup that Jaesuk hyung cooked tastes like ramen.. i actually saw him burn some sachets that looks like ramen seasoning a while ago"

Jae suk:"yah gwang soo i was not burning anything.. i really cooked this.. don't you guys know that i'm a good cook?"

Joong ki: "really hyung? but right now i'm so hungry that even plain rice tastes so good.."

Suk jin: "Jae suk-ah the kids are right this soup is a bit.. like ramen.."

Jae suk:"yah are you guys shooting a variety? why are you doing this to me?"

gary: "hyung this is practice.. ah hyung what kind of ramen do you use? this one tastes good i'll also buy some.."

Jae suk:"aigoo!! seriously i'm getting crazy!"

Ji hyo: __________blank_____________

Joong ki: ah noona why are you so quiet?

Ji hyo:"keke because i believe that if you have nothing good to say just shut up.."

Jae suk:" Ji hyo yah you should at least take my side you know.."

and the cast laughed at poor Yoo hyuk.. they ate happily and talked about stuff. after the dinner they had some drinks at the living room.

Suk jin:" oh Jong kook have some soju or beer.."

Jong kook: "it's fine hyung i don't drink.." Jong kook refused but because the members keep on nagging him he drank some.

Jae suk:" i was really curious about this but if Ji hyo doesn't want to answer it's fine.."

SJH:" what is it oppa?"

YJS:" Ji hyo yah who do you like among the single men here.. or maybe your ideal man?"

SJH:"ah oppa why are you asking that?"

Haha:"ji hyo answer it you're the only woman member that's why.. i'm also curious.."

everyone looked at Ji hyo so she was forced to answer..

SJH:"i like men who are gentle to women and strong.. it would also be nice if he is funny and caring"

LGS:"Jong kook hyung is like that"

KJk: *shocked but happy* "me? me? yah what are you talking about gwang soo?" he acts as if it was so absurd but deep inside he likes it a lot

Gary:"i am a gentleman Ji hyo-yah and i'm also strong.."

Haha:" she likes funny men"

Gary:"why don't you think this face is not funny enough?" Ji hyo almost spit her beer when he heard the boys bickering about her ideal man.

Gary:"see! i made her laugh!"

SJH:"kekeke are you trying to kill me? i almost choked but really my ideal man is not either one of you.. but the closest could be.."

Gary:"ah wait Ji hyo yah i don't want to know!" the others bashed Gary for interrupting but anyway Ji hyo did not reveal anyone. they played spin the bottle game were dares and other stuff for fun were done some of the games as follows.

haha needs to kiss Joong ki's armpits.. he kissed both with out hesitation

Jae suk and Suk jin did a nose to nose with each other for 20 seconds without laughing.. they laughed after a sec so they wer punished by drinking soju.

gary needs to say 'i love you' to suk jin while everyone tickles him.. he can't help but laugh so he wasn't able to say it and he ended up drinking soju

Gwang soo did a to jong kook but his was very robotic and he almost hit Jong kook "sorry hyung!" "YAH!"

Ji hyo also picked nose to nose.. they spin the bottle to see her partner.. and it pointed to... Jong kook.. o my god! w..what am i going to do?

although embarassed Ji hyo did it just for fun..

her face came nearer to Jong kook then their noses touched.

YJS: "oh they're really doing it!"

JSJ:" for this game the first one to laugh will be punished!"

both Ji hyo and Jong kook did not laugh.. after 10 secs they are just looking at each other. Jong kook feels as if he would die any moment.

SJK:"noona hyung are you going to stay like that until tommorow?"

Haha:"oh Jong kook hyung is sweating and his face is really red!"

everyone teased them and in the end he lose and drank soju while Ji hyo did a small victory dance (4minute dance the one she did in FO)

in the end Gary Haha and Jong kook (drank a bit but was immediately down) was knocked down from drinking too much. Suk jin and Jae suk were still sober so they dragged the kids to the rooms, Joong ki and Gwang soo left for filming and Ji hyo slept with her assistant on the room of Jae suk's son. everyone fell asleep fast.

Jong kook suddenly woke up, he went outside the room to the cr.

he was going to go back to sleep but he noticed someone was in the balcony so he went to check who it was.

"Ji hyo?"

"oppa! you scared me!"

"i'm sorry.. why are you not asleep are you fine?"

"I’m alright.. i was just thinking"

"you need me to listen?" jong kook stood beside Ji hyo and waited for her to speak.

“actually oppa.. the guy I was talking about before.. the one that I liked.. he keep on appearing before me.. I don’t know what to do”

“why don’t you tell him?”

“I don’t really know.. that guy doesn’t seem to like me”

Jong kook was hurting he wanted to go to that guy and do something for Ji hyo to be happy

“oh Ji hyo yah are you crying?”

“no I’m fine.. I must have drank to much that’s why I’m too sad..”

“Ji hyo-yah.. it will be fine” he tried to comfort Ji hyo but he too needs to be comforted. Then he started to pat Ji hyo’s back and by doing that he was almost hugging Ji hyo.

“oppa it’s really hard to like someone and not to tell that person..”

Jong kook can’t help it anymore he gently grabbed Ji hyo and hugged her.

“Ji hyo don’t cry anymore just tell oppa and I’ll always help you” they stood there in the dark balcony, Jong kook also felt that Ji hyo is also hugging him back. He felt hurt because Ji hyo likes another guy and she is having a hard time but even so he doesn’t want to let go of her. They did that for around 10 minutes then Ji hyo let go..

“I’m sorry oppa.. and thanks.. I feel better now”

“it’s okay Ji hyo..”

"oppa you know earlier when they asked me who is near to my ideal type?"

"umm.. yeah i was actually curious too.."

"i was actually going to say... that it is you.. who is close to my ideal man.."

Jong kook was really speechless that he doesn't know what to say he stared at Ji hyo in disbelief.

"J..Ji hyo-yah.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

there a short update again.. sorry if didn't meet my promise there were some unexpected assignments lol..

i hope you enjoyed this chapter.. and i know you are waiting for them to confess and be together but if i do that fast then the story will end already >.<

what do you think? keep on reading shippers thanks ^^