The Final

jong kook and sung im

 

Huh? Where am I?

Ji hyo looked around the place she is in. she smiled at the beautifully trimmed garden and wondered where she could be. It was like a paradise, it was so peaceful and beautiful. Ji hyo realized she must be dreaming, for a place that perfect could never possibly exist on earth. She continued to tread the path ahead and a bright light seems to come from the end of it.

Ji hyo felt nervous and she didn’t like it. It feels as if something terrible will happen, and the comforting silence is actually scary. Then she heard a song and immediately she realized who it was.

“Oppa? Jong kook oppa?” She shouted his name several times, but he wouldn’t answer. Panic slowly ate her and she ran ahead, she could feel him although she can’t see him. She ran faster but no matter how hard she run, the path seems endless.

“Ji hyo-yah…”

“Oppa? Is that you? Why can’t I see you, where are you oppa… please don’t scare me like this.”

“Saranghae… you must never forget that I love you… make sure you always know that… no matter what.”

“Oppa, I am scared… where are you?”

“Ji hyo-yah just listen to me… please be happy, I love you… forever.”

Ji hyo smiled when she saw the end of the path, she ran there expecting to find Jong kook. However, what she found was a cliff and she was scared, as it’s very high. She turned back to get away from the edge in fear that she might fall. But some people are behind her and they are all cursing her, she cried but they just laughed harder mocking her. Then she saw Jong kook. She called him but the mob held him and he wont’ turn to her. They took Jong kook until she can’t see him anymore. Ji hyo cried, but the mob are advancing towards her, and she felt herself falling from the cliff.

 

Ji hyo woke up, bright light shined trough her open windows. She got up and tried to calm her racing heartbeat. Her dream greatly troubled her and she remembered she was waiting for Jong kook last night but she can’t recall going to bed. She realized Jong kook didn’t arrive although he clearly told her he is going to her straight from the interview. A tear fell from her eyes at the thought of something bad happening to him. No, nothing bad happened… nothing could ever happen to him he is commander, there is nothing he can’t do.

Ji hyo tried calling him but he his number can’t be reached. Every second Ji hyo’s fear is growing. She decided to get up, go back to Seoul, and look for him. Maybe Jong kook didn’t left last night, that is what she sincerely wished happened and for whatever reason he didn’t come, she’ll gladly forgive him, as long as he is safe.

Ji hyo went out of her room, but was surprised that no one was there. Strange, omma didn’t say she is going out today… even min hee… am I still dreaming? She pinched herself and gasped at the pain, instead of feeling relieved that she is wide-awake, she actually felt more scared. She called everyone, Min hee, Gap Jin, her mom and brother, but none of those people would answer.

She went back to her room to get changed, whatever happens she needs to look for Jong kook. Ji hyo reached for her car keys, when she noticed a small red note, which seems to be purposely placed there for her. Inside is an address typewritten so she can’t fathom who wrote it. It wasn’t her, and it seems intended for her. She sighed, but decided to go to the place in the note.

 

She arrived at the place, and was surprised at what she found. It wasn’t far from her home, but she didn’t know a boutique exists in that place. She went down to ask if it was the right place, but a group of girls went out the shop and ushered her inside.

“Ah, wait… what are you all doing? This must be some kind of mistake… excuse me?” Ji hyo talked and talked to no avail. The girls would just smile at her.

“Am I filming running man? Or is this another show where celebrities are unknowingly kidnapped? Did my agency signed on this without me knowing?” Ji hyo went on and one but still got no answers. She decided to just let the girls do what they want since they don’t seem to be harmful, but her mind still can’t forget the dream. Calm down Ji hyo… if something happened, there would be at least one who would contact you right? Calm down, all is fine…

The girls finished and she herself was amazed by their skill… they did a great job in her hair and make-up and she liked it.

“Wait… are you guys into dating reality TV? I already rejected we got married... you know I have a boyfriend.” The girls only giggled, and they again ushered her upstairs where she marveled the amazing clothes in there. She can’t believe her little village has something like that. She scanned all the clothes and was mesmerized by it like any girl… it was a dream closet. A person knocked and entered the room, Ji hyo was glad to see her.

“Yah! Stylist jang! What are you doing here…” the stylist refrained from talking but instead, she began dressing Ji hyo up. “Stylist jang? Why are you here? Why are you doing this?” But like the girls from before she wouldn’t answer. After Ji hyo got dressed, the stylist gave her another note. She knows the place well but why would anyone want her to go there? She turned around the mirror, admiring the short white dress that looks perfect on her. Ji hyo thought a bouquet of flower would make her look like a bride, but she quickly dismissed the idea, she thinks it is just a TV program.

She went out of the building and a magnificent horse-drawn carriage is waiting for her. A man was waiting for her and he opened the door before gesturing to her to hop in. Ji hyo mouthed ‘me?’ and the man smiled while nodding. He carefully assisted Ji hyo in and started the carriage. Ji hyo enjoyed the ride and as much a she hate to admit it but she is enjoying it, like a fairytale… if only Jong kook was there it would have been perfect.

The carriage stopped for a bit and a small cute boy went near Ji hyo. The boy revealed a rose she had been hiding behind his back and gave it to Ji hyo. She called him but the carriage started to move again. She waved at the boy and looked at the rose. There was a message tied on it and she read it.

Ji hyo felt touched and she thought, could it be that oppa is behind all of this?

She looked at the bottom of the paper and it says “just enjoy it”. Ji hyo felt relieved, it surely is Jong kook, but what is he planning to do with all the mysterious surprises?

 

 

 

There was another stop and another rose, Ji hyo hurriedly read the next one.

 She smiled and can’t wait for the next one.

 

 

Another stop and Ji hyo was tearing up already because of her emotions… the note reads…

 

 

 

 

All the quotes seemed to be all made by Jong kook, but the last one is Ji hyo’s favorite.

 

The carriage stopped again, but this time the driver told her they’d arrived. He quickly assisted her and gave her another rose, but this time, it was in a bouquet. The man smiled at him and pointed somewhere. Ji hyo looked around the beach; it was her favorite place in her hometown. Her whole family enjoys it there and she has many fond memories of the place. Like what she always does even when she was young, she walked to the shore. Good thing the dress wasn’t that long and she is barefooted, she walked on the sand and felt happy as she think of Jong kook. A wave splashed at her feet and she giggled at the cool sensation.

As she was busy, enjoying the place a man approached her side. “Isn’t it a good day?”

Ji hyo turned to him and was surprised to see Kang Gary. “Oppa what are you doing here? Are you the one who gave me the notes?”

“Ah, no’s is not like that… anyway it is not only I who is here…” She looked over Gary’s shoulder and was surprised; all the running man members are there, well except one, the one she ached to meet the most.

“What are you guys doing here? And what’s with the outfit?” everyone looked dashing in their tuxedo, even the elder; suk Jin and Jae suk look young.

“Did I forget a special day?” everyone nodded and grinned at her, that Ji hyo can’t help but grin too even if she is still puzzled by their behavior.

“Miss. Mong you look really beautiful today…” Jae suk ever the gentle guy he is offered his arm to Ji hyo, which she gladly took.

“Noona, you don’t look like an alcoholic now…” everyone nabbed at Gwang soo for making Ji hyo frown.

“Noona, don’t listen to him you were always perfect no matter what.” Joong ki looked so handsome as he winked at Ji hyo, Ji hyo chuckled but for her there is only one handsome man she knows.

“Yah you! Okay… for today you are beautiful but still… Byul is pettier ahahahaha” childish Haha pouted and looked really cute as he teased Ji hyo.

“Hah sincha, wussa kid! Aigoo this samchon is proud of you…” Big nose hyung nodded at her in approval, and everyone was getting goose bumps from his old-fashioned ways.

“Ah, what’s wrong with all of you? Let’s go!” Everyone teased Gary that he lost to Jong kook.

“I don’t mind, that hyung is better than me. But Ji hyo-yah if you ever change your mind I am always here… do you want to elope?” This earned Gary a loud yah form everyone and they all walked together with Ji hyo at their center.

“Yah Ji hyo-yah… even if we always guffaw at female guests, you have been always our most beautiful only girl, the ace of our team… I will always be fond of you so be happy okay? And don’t stop doing Running man with us for many years to come; it just won’t be the same if it’s not the seven of us.” Ji hyo looked at Jae suk and nodded while tearing up. She had always relied and trusted him, her mentor. Her name in variety is a big thanks to him, for guiding her where she is right now and protecting her, she’ll be always grateful. She looked at her family and they all smiled at her. Even if the guys trade her with a female guest most of the time, she never felt hurt or offended. She turned to Jae suk, “Jae suk oppa… what is really happening?” Jae suk didn’t answer but instead they all pointed towards something. Ji hyo’s eyes widened at the sudden realization, an altar was set in the beach and everyone was there. Ji hyo teared up as her mother and brother walked toward her.

“Omma? And you lil’ bro…” the others left them and Ji hyo cried with her mother.

“Ay what’s wrong with you two? Omma, noona… let us start the wedding. Unless, noona doesn’t want to?”

“Seung Im-ah my precious daughter… I know this would make you happy that is why I let him do this. When you were younger I remember you saying you want to be wed beside the sea… so you could be near your father…,” her mother cried and so did Ji hyo.

“Omma… I have waited for this a long time ago…even if appa is not here I know he is happy for me. I may be a little surprised but this is the best surprise I had in my whole life.” The family walked towards Jong kook as their musician friends sang for the couple. Ji hyo’s mom and brother gave Ji hyo’s hand to Jong kook and her mom pleaded with her eyes to Jong kook to make her daughter happy, to which Jong kook nodded and smiled in assurance. As Ji hyo’s family sat down, Jong kook smiled to Ji hyo.

“What happened to you last night? I was so worried.”

*Flashback* there was a terrible accident last night as Jong kook was going to Ji hyo’s hometown, luckily he was able to step on the break and avoided collision. The cars ahead of him were badly damaged and he ran forward to help.

He discovered his ex-manager in one of the cars, he post bail and was able to follow Jong kook. The wicked person with the influence of drugs and booze almost killed Jong kook by running to him. Jong kook’s face hardened in anger, but still he rushed to the victims and he helped the manager to get emergency treatment. At the hospital he turned to leave, but a hand weakly grabbed his arm.

“Why are you helping me?”

“Nothing… I am not a bad person like you… but why until the end, why are you trying to make my life miserable?”

“I followed you… to say, I a-am s-sorry…” the ex-manager hand fell and Jong kook wished he could recover. No matter how bad he was treated, he can’t hate the person, especially after hearing his sincere words. Jong kook decided to go to Ji hyo but he lost the ring though so he had to go back to Seoul.

 When he arrived at Ji hyo’s house she has already fell asleep and he carried her to her room. Then the whole night he with his friends prepared the whole wedding surprise. He just can’t wait to be married to her; he is scared that she would be taken so it would be nice to just tie her to him, lest she changed her mind. *end of flashback*

“Hmm… nothing… you shouldn’t worry about it. The important thing is, you are here…”

“Cheater… don’t you know I wanted to prepare my own wedding?”

“I’m sorry but that is not a problem at all… since I plan to get married to you not only once… if you want we could do it as many times as you want…”

“And what would you do if I didn’t come? What if I am still sleeping soundly until now?”

“I am not worried; I know you’ll feel that I am waiting for you…”

“So confident… pfft, but actually I am happy…”

“You should… I prepared this for a month…”

“Really? How?”

“Hmm, with some help of our friends, but really, everyone is waiting…so shall we get married?”

Ji hyo nodded and the ceremony started.

 

Among the audience, Baek hyun can feel that he is slowly tearing up but he doesn’t resent anything as he saw Ji hyo’s happy smile. He felt someone beside him, and he quickly wiped his eyes.

“Baek hyun-ssi… can I seat beside you?” a smiling Min hee asked Baek hyun, he looked around and noticed there are a lot of empty chairs, but he doesn’t have the heart to say no, besides Min hee is funny. He nodded and Min hee happily sat beside Baek hyun a little bit too close, which he doesn’t mind anymore.

Another guest arrived and sat at the nearest chair she saw. “Oh, hello oppa…” Gary looked up to the newcomer and his smile widened to see whom it was. “Oh, Jessica? Hello… nice to see you here.” Jessica smiled at him and Gary felt his heart leap.

Joong ki and Gwang soo sat at the middle and a woman saw them. She hesitated whether to sit with them, but she feels more comfortable with same aged friend since they are closer to her age. She sighed and decided to go on. “Oy, Lizzy? Glad you made it…” she shyly nodded and sat beside Joong ki, Gwang soo frowned noticing everyone has someone. Jae suk, Haha and Suk Jin has their wives, it seems like he was the only lone one. “Ah oppa, I actually brought a friend, she went to the comfort room… oh there she is…” Lizzy waved at the tall girl and Gwang soo smiled. “Hello, I am Uee…” Gwang soo fixed the chair beside him and beamed at Uee. “Hello, Joong ki oppa, Lee Gwang soo-ssi…” Uee sat beside Gwang soo but frowned that Uee only talks to Joong ki and Lizzy making him feel invisible. Then another girl came to sit beside Gwang soo, “oppa!” he greeted her with a wide smile, “oh Kang Choco!”, finally Gwang soo is happy.

 

“Jae suk-ah you think this two will be alright?”

“Of course suk Jin hyung… ah there look over there…” on top of the beach beside the road numerous fan are actually there to give support. Many fans brought posters and banners as if they are in a concert. “Jae suk-ah... shouldn’t we call security?” Jae suk looked again and realized there are so many people already; he nervously called for police assistance.

 

“You may kiss the bride…”

Shyly Jong kook looks at their friends and thanked them for coming despite the location. “Ji hyo let’s forever be happy…” “Yeah oppa…  Jong kook took a deep breath and leaned in for a kiss.   

__________________________________                     

 

Prologue

A cute little girl is crying in the middle of the park. A little boy younger to her by a year approached and offered lollipop to the girl.

“Hyo Jong-ah… here is a candy. Stop crying now…” the girl pushed away the lollipop away.

“Yah doggie I don’t want that! You already ate it! I want my omma!” she continued to cry and the boy wiped the lollipop in his clothes.

“See I wiped it already, its clean now look! And will you stop calling me doggie? I am not ‘Gae’, I am Je Lee… Kang Je Lee…”

The girl cried and soon a chubby boy arrived with a pororo doll. “Oh, Hyo Jong-ah! Why are you crying? You look ugly! Hahaha!”

“Yah! Byul hoon don’t call pretty Hyo Jong ugly!” the two boys tried to kick each other and they rolled on the grass. Two teen-aged kids Ji ho and Hyun woo came running to them to separate the two boys. A three-year-old kid ran to Hyo Jong and started crying too. “Noona! Waaah! Don’t cry uwaah!” Hyo Jong wiped his tears and hugged the cute three year old.

“Don’t worry Zee Joong noona won’t cry now… don’t be sad.” The three year old stopped crying and hugged her noona. “Noona kiss!” Zee Joong kissed Hyo Jong and the fighting Je lee and Byul hoon stopped, as they looked envious of Zee Joong.

“Ji ho these kids are too young to be in love. Is this a love square?”

“Aissh you tell me… why do we have to be the oldest and had to look after them…” Hyun woo touched his big nose which hurt from holding off Je lee.

“Hyo Jong-ah! Kids!” a muscular guy appeared holding a large picnic basket with his beautiful wife beside him.

“Omma! Appa!” Hyo Jong ran to her parents Kim Jong kook and Song Ji hyo.

“Mother-in-law!” Je Lee ran to Ji hyo and Jong kook too but when he tried to hug Hyo Jong, the little girl pushed him away and everyone laughed especially Byul hoon.

“Oy kids behave!” the kids shouted ‘Sparta!’ and they obediently sat on the grass.

Byul and Haha arrived and Byul hoon ran to them. The Haha couple greeted Spartace, soon Jessica and Gary arrived and Je Lee ran to them.

“Where are mom and dad?” Zee joon asked while almost crying, but the kid didn’t cry when Hyo Jong hugged him but Byul hoon and Je lee are shooting dagger looks at the three year old.

“Hyo Jong-ah! Give me Je Lee a hug too!”

“Yah Je Lee are you crazy?”

“You two quiet!” Hyo Jong shouted and immediately the two boys were behaved but when Hyo Jong was not looking Zee Joong stuck a tongue at them then hugged her noona making the two boys boil in envy.

“Hello, auntie, uncle!” Ji ho and Hyun woo greeted.

“Oh hello… Hyun woo-yah Suk Jin hyung said he will be a bit late… and Ji ho your father Jae suk said he will fetch Suk Jin…”

A visual couple arrived with a tall single man.

“Oh Joong ki-yah Lizzy-ah! Glad you made it here!”

“Hello noona! You are still very pretty!” Lizzy nabbed Joong ki and Jong kook shot him a look.

“Hahaha I was joking! Oh Zee Joong come here!” the cute boy ran to his parents.

“Hey anyone? I am here you know…” Gwang soo retorted when no one noticed him.

“Oh Gwang soo-yah come here and join us.” Jong kook called him and soon Jae suk and Suk Jin arrived too and everyone had fun eating and chatting.

After a while, everyone finished eating and Jong kook and Ji hyo walked along the riverbanks.

“Yobo, did you not regret marrying me?”

“Yah Madura, how can you say that? Don’t you know you make me happier every day?”

“I know…”

“Then why do you still ask?”

“I just want to hear it…”

“I love you Seung Im-ah!”

Ji hyo didn’t answer; instead, she faced Jong kook and pulled him to her. Jong kook was surprised by her strength and they grinned at each other, Ji hyo wrapped her hands on his shoulder and pulled him even closer to her. “Seung im-ah the kids…” but Ji hyo didn’t listen and kissed him passionately in which Jong kook responded with more passion and love. 

 

finally the end of my first fic...

it may be the end for now,

but my heart will always support this two...

i love them forever <3

 

yey finally it's done... sorry for the long wait. it was really hard to end this one it has become a part of me.

i am not a perfect author... in fact this one has a lot of mistakes but it will always be a special one for me.

i hope you noticed my improvements though hahaha i will try to write more about them but for now let's all enjoy this...

thanks for reading and sticking with me till the end... and if you can please leave a comment since it's the last one anyway ^^