Cool Oppa

jong kook and sung im

Ji hyo felt her heart beat racing. She placed her hand over her heart.. it is still beating hard.

“That oppa can make my heart race even if he is not here..” she muttered to herself.

Jong kook just took her to a date and it feels like a dream, if not for her manager in her house she would have already screamed and rolled on the floor.

“Ji hyo unnie... why are you smiling there in the dark..” her manager asked.

“me? I am not.. just go to sleep!”

“Unnie are you sure you are alright?”

“I am fine.. ah I’ve read a script and it was funny.. I just remembered..”

“really unnie? Can I see? I am so happy for you so are you taking the role?”

“what? Errr.. no I won’t.. aissh just don’t mind me.. I’ll go to my room okay you sleep too..” Ji hyo dashed to her room leaving her manager wondering if she had gone crazy.

“that unnie has lost her mind..” her ignorant manager muttered.

 

Alone in her room Ji hyo buried her heads on the pillows and screamed as loud as she could.

Blagg!! The door suddenly opened and Ji hyo almost had a heart attack.

“UNNIEE!!! Are you fine?!!”

“aishhh!!! You! Go to sleep!” she threw her pillow to her bewildered manager. The manager left scratching her head.

Thanks to her manager Ji hyo can’t freely do what she wants. Ji hyo changed clothes and lied down, she tried to sleep but she can’t. She was so happy that he even forgot Baek hyun. She felt sorry to him but she only likes Jong kook. She also thought about what can happen in the future, like what Jong kook said they could lose their careers and they will suffer but she doesn’t want to worry about that, thinking about losing him is much scarier.

_______________________________

In Jong kook’s house the one man can’t also sleep. It is already midnight but he is still staring at the ceiling grinning like a fool. He felt like nothing can go wrong anymore, he thought losing his career is scary but after he saw Ji hyo he knew it, his career is nothing compared to losing her. Jong kook tried hard to sleep but all he can think of is the day they will meet again. It was almost morning before he could finally sleep.

______________________________

Ji hyo doesn’t know how long it took her to go to sleep. When she opened her eyes the sun is already up and she felt someone hugging her from behind… the first thought that came to her mind is that Jong kook was there.

Oppa.. Jong kook oppa is here… what?!

She turned around and a large tiger stuff toy was there. She sat down and looked at the toy, it looks familiar just like the stuff toy they saw in the café where they shot  runningman.

Hmm.. could it be it is from oppa?

She found a small heart button in the tiger’s paw and she playfully pressed it she was startled when a ‘SPARTAAAA!!!’ sound came from the stuff toy. She can’t help but laugh hard, it was obviously from Jong kook. She decided to call the tiger Sparta.

________________________

Jong kook looked at his watch it was about time Ji hyo received his gift for her. He wanted to give her a stuff toy just like other couples do but he thought bears are too common, then he saw the huge tiger while they were filming and he wanted to give it to her.

“Hyung? Hyung nim!”

“oh.. Dong hoon-ah.. why?”

“Hyung just tell me already..”

“ah.. Dong hoon-ah congratulations!”

“Hyung you already congratulated me already ten times.. I am asking you to sing for me and Byul when I propose to her.. wait a minute.. Hyung just say it..”

Jong kook looked at his friend Haha, his dongsaeng is getting married and he is so envious, he is younger and now he is getting married.

“what should I tell you dong hoon-ah?” Jong kook sipped some juice.

“Hyung what’s with you and Ji hyo? Are you really the liger couple?” Jong kook spat out his juice and almost drowned, he was unable to speak.

“hyung so it’s true? Ji.. hmpph!!” Jong kook covered his dongsaeng’s mouth in case other people in the restaurant  hears it.

“yah.. you’re too loud.. wait did jae suk hyung told you?”

“hyung.. he didn’t but we all know about it somehow.. we just don’t talk about it..”  they were talking in whispers so others won’t hear but the funny thing is, they are in Haha’s restaurant early in the morning and it is only open during lunch to midnight.

“then how and who knows?”

“hyung even if you don’t say it it is too obvious… you are like a couple.. there is something about you two that is different.. yah..why don’t you try watching our episodes? You yourself is giving it away..”

“dong hoon.. okay I admit it.. I like her and I already confessed to her.. I know she has a boyfriend and it’s true I like her.. it’s a bit complicated but just keep it a secret please?..”

“ok hyung just don’t forget the plan.. but seriously the two of you look good together.”

They finished their breakfast and Jong kook left, he thought of Haha’s plan in proposing to his girlfriend and he thought of doing something for Ji hyo. he also remembered what Haha said, he didn’t thougth that he was obvious whenever they film but he is not worried about it, in fact he felt much better admitting it to his best friend.

 

___________________________

Ji hyo finished her pictorial early and she prepared to go home, her manager was left at the studio to pack up some stuff but she wanted to go first. As she reached the parking lot, a car stopped in front of her. The car though looks like her car, it was odd so she hurriedly looked at the plate and was surprised- it is really her car.

She run to the driver’s side and opened it.

“yah!!! What are you.. oppa?!” Ji hyo opened the door and it was Jong kook.

“I am the replacement driver ma’am.. where should I take you?”

“replacement driver? How did you get the key?..”

“hmm.. I bribed the replacement driver and replaced him.. and don’t worry Gap jin did it so the guy didn’t really see me..”

“but oppa why are you here? I thought you will wait until I am single..”

“yah.. Ji hyo I am not dating you okay.. I am just a replacement driver..” Ji hyo shrugged and went to seat inside.

“Ma’am I think something is in the backseat.. is that yours?”

Ji hyo looked behind and a bouquet of roses was palced there neatly. Ji hyo smiled and whispered thank you.

“I thought you said you are not dating me then why the flowers  oppa?

“why Ji hyo? is it wrong to give flowers to the girl I love? Even if it is not yet us… I am practicing already.. because someday you will be mine.”

Ji hyo can’t answer Jong kook she was surprised hearing those words but it made her so happy. Ji hyo chuckled she never thought this big muscle man is so cheesy it is contradicting his ‘sparta’ image.

“oppa is cool.. that’s what you are thinking right? Eyy ji hyo I can see you smiling there even if I am not looking.. you know why? It’s because I can feel it..”

“oppa you are so full of yourself.. but yes.. I think you are cool..”

“see I told you, then Ji hyo let me show you how cool I really am..”

They drove and Ji hyo was curious where they are going.

“don’t worry Ji hyo I know you have no schedule for tomorrow and I already told your manager about this so it’s fine…”

“what? Why are we spending the night together… here?”

“yah ji hyo you want me that bad? Sorry but it’s not like that..”

“oppa!! You are misunderstanding me again!”

“we are here Ji hyo.. let’s go..”

JJi hyo was surprised to see haha dressed like someone who is getting married Jae suk, gary, Skull, Gun shik was also there. Everyone is busy and Jong kook told her to go to Jae suk. Ji hyo learned that Haha was going to propose that night to Byul and they are there to help him.

Then a car arrived and a beautiful lady went out. Ji hyo could hear the lady saying it’s too dark, and she is calling for Haha. Then a voice filled the air, it was Jong kook singing ‘loveable’ then a light was switched on near Jong kook, Byul walked to Jong kook and asked him what’s going on but Jong kook continued singing and gave her a rose he bowed to her and and stopped singing.

Another voice was heard, this time it was gary singing, a light was also switched on near gary and he rapped for Byul. Like Jong kook he also gave Byul a rose. Byul was really happy, Ji hyo could see that the woman looks like she is in heaven and Ji hyo thought it was so romantic of haha.

The third one was jae suk and he also did what Gary and Jong kook did.

The fourth one was gun shik.

Skull did a reggae about Haha and Byul.

Then lights filled the place. In the center of the garden Haha was standing there so nervous. Byul run to him and they hugged.

“Byul! Will you be my last love?” Ji hyo saw Byul crying while smiling.. it was like watching a drama. And the place was really romantic… every single plants have lights in them and it was in different colors. Byul said yes to Haha and everyone was cheering them. Ji hyo almost cried for the touching scene, when a hand held hers.

“what do you think Ji hyo? Oppa was cool singing there right?”

“.. no oppa, it was Haha oppa who was cool..”

“but I was cool too..” Jong kook stomped his feet and pouted like a whiny child. Ji hyo laughed at him and called him cutie Kookie.

Ji hyo roamed around and Jong kook went to Haha.

The others are going home already but Ji hyo was nowhere to be seen so Jong kook told the others that they could go first and he will take care of ji hyo.

Jong kook spotted Ji hyo walking near the river so he ran to her. Ji hyo and Jong kook walked around the park, good thing there weren’t anyone there. Ji hyo enjoyed the sight and they didn’t notice that they are already far. Then it suddenly rained good thing there was a small cottage and they rushed there so they won’t get wet.

The rain wouldn’t stop and it looks like the two would be really spending the night together…

 

 

______________________________________________________

thanks for reading ^^ i'll work harder so you won't be dissapointed XD