False Assumptions

jong kook and sung im

"I was actually going to say... that it is you.. who is close to my ideal man.."

Jong kook was really speechless that he doesn't know what to say, he just stared at Ji hyo in disbelief.

"J..Ji hyo-yah.." Jong kook stared at Ji hyo he thought that maybe he drank too much that’s why he is hearing things. Ji hyo came closer to Jong kook who is frozen in his spot. Ji hyo leaned against him and grabbed him. Jong kook didn’t know what to do so he waited for what’s going to happen next.

“oppa.. oppa.. i… gwaaark!! Blargh!!”

Jong kook felt hot liquid flowing in his back and he tried to push Ji hyo away to see if she is alright.

“Ji hyo? Yah wake up Ji hyo..”

 

It was a beautiful morning but somewhere in seoul  5 people are having the worst case of hangover. Haha, Gary, Jae suk went to the dining room full of food prepared by the maid. The three of them was surprised to see each other, all they could do was laugh at their  faces which is really bloated and have paints and other drawings.

YJS:“yah who did this?”

Haha:” who was the last person to sleep? He is the culprit..”

Gary:”but where are Jong kook hyung and Ji hyo?”

JSJ:”ah seriously my head feels like it’s going to split in two..”

Jae suk stood up to call his dongsaengs but Ji hyo and Jong kook entered the room, with clean faces of course..

JSJ:”did the two of you did this to us?”

Haha:”uri hyung did Ji hyo bullied you to do this?”

YJS:” yah what’s wrong with this two? Why are are you so quiet?”

KJK:”it is not me hyung I wake up early and saw my face with drawings too.. I just washed it”

SJH:”nothing it was not me Jae suk oppa.. I can’t really remember what happened last night.. ah Jong kook oppa, did I see you last night?”

Gary:”Ji hyo-yah why would you see this hyung late at night.. are you dating behind my back?”

The hyungs scolded gary for talking about those things early in the morning and they also tried to find out who did that to their faces.. it turns out that Gwang soo didn’t leave immediately last night but instead waited for them to sleep then did his plan. Ji hyo was blank and Jong kook also kept to himself.

YJS:”Jong kook-ah tell me did something happen?”

KJK:”nothing hyung I’m just having a headache”

 

They all had breakfast and after eating they thanked Jae suk and left except for Jong kook. While Jae suk and Jong kook were doing the dishes, Jae suk continued to ask Jong kook.

“Jong kook-ah, I know you and I know you are hiding something..”

“ah hyung there is really nothing”

“last night I did remember you going out in the room, and Seung im remember seeing you.. so tell me what is going on?”

“ah hyung are you still dreaming? And why do you call Ji hyo Seung im?”

“it is her name you know.. Jong kook-ah you know that I keep secrets well right so tell me what really happened”

Jong kook remembers Ji hyo hugging him when she suddenly threw up and fell asleep. Jong kook’s shirt was covered with Ji hyo’s vomit so while holding Ji hyo he took off his shirt with great care so Ji hyo won’t fall. He had to remove the shirt or else it will drip inside the house. He then carried the sleeping Ji hyo to the room she’s staying in but her manager just won’t wake up. So topless Jong kook rummaged through Ji hyo’s bag to look for extra clothes, he found one but can’t bring himself to change Ji hyo’s clothes. He shook the manager hard but he can’t wake her up. He noticed that Ji Hyo is wearing double shirts so he took a deep breath, closed the lights and undressed Ji hyo but of course he only took off the outer shirt and changed her shirt (only). He also cleaned up the mess in the balcony, took three showers and slept.

“ah.. so that is what happened to the two of you last night”

“yeah Jae suk hyung but I swear I didn’t do anything it was also dark so I saw nothing..”

“keke you’re too defensive.. of course you have to do that or else Ji hyo will get sick.. but did she really remember nothing?”

“she doesn’t remember but I told her this morning and she asked me not to say anything..  hyung we already talked and promised not to tell.. but now I had told you..”

“yah that was okay besides I won’t tell anyone.. ah Jong kook I just want to know.. do you have some feelings for her?”

“huh? Who are you talking about hyung?”

“Ji hyo yah.. I noticed that you act weird around her..”

“common hyung how can you say that.. me? I li..like her?”

“yah you are actually stuttering you do like her!” Jaesuk continued to pester Jong kook until he gave up and admitted the truth.

“aish seriously hyung .. okay I have a little crush on her.. just a bit okay?”

Jae suk a lot but Jong kook trusts jae suk a lot and he actually feels better that he could talk to someone about his one sided love. But of course there is still one thing that keeps on bothering Jong kook which is when he heard Ji hyo say he was the closest to her ideal man.

It could be a trick or maybe I heard wrong.. she could have said I am not close to her ideal man or something she was also too drunk so her actions must be nothing.

 

After a few days Jong kook went to  going to the studio when he saw Ji hyo in the café frequented by celebrities. And what shocked him was when he saw Ji hyo talking to a man he doesn’t know. Jong kook wanted to go near her and ask her who the man is.. but he can’t bring himself to.. so he silently debated with himself if he should greet her as a fellow rm member or just go and pretend he didn’t see.. he noticed that Ji hyo looked extra beautiful and more feminine today while talking to the muscular guy. When he noticed that the guy is also full of muscles he thought so he must be the guy from six years ago.. the one that Ji hyo likes..

He was in deep thoughts when suddenly Soya appeared and gave him a back hug. He was surprised and a little bit relieved since now he can forget about the scene even for a while.

“Samchon! Did you come to help me in my debut?”

“of course Soya.. you know how important you are to me right?”

Soya and Jong kook went to the studio. He didn’t notice that Ji hyo actually passed by behind him.

 

Here guys another update lol anyway just a small teaser for next chapter ~there will be c_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ n it might take me longer to write the next chapter so I am really sorry I just want the story to be good since that chapter will be.. okay I don’t want to spoil so just stay tuned..

And please comment so that I will know if you like this chapter and how the story goes.. if a lot likes it there would be more chapters to come but if I feel that no one likes it then  I’ll just finish it fast with less chapters (well it will become some sort of rushed ending)…

Hwaitting shippers!!