True Feelings

jong kook and sung im

Jong kook was excited to show Ji hyo the music video that they did. he went home first and prepared.

the song would surely make her smile.. and that filming was really nice too.. when i was able to hold her hand and her ...b.bu..tt.. yah Jong kook-ah! have you gone crazy? how can you think of that incident.. okay erase it forget it!!

after disguising up he called Gap jin to tell him that he is going for a walk, as he went out of the room he saw the storage room. he doesn't know why, but he felt something making him go inside. he went in and opened the light then he saw his favorite letter a fan gave him six years ago. then Jong kook remembered their mission in runningman before, there was a handwriting similar to that fan's letter, and it was Ji hyo's. no wonder it was familiar.. maybe she was the one who gave it to me.. Jong kook went to Ji hyo's as fast as he could.

Jong kook arrived at Ji hyo's house then she saw her sitting in a bench in the park in front of her home. he was about to call her when a man approached her, it was her boyfriend. so he watched from afar, he wanted to go but he wanted to see if that guy is making Ji hyo happy so that he won't have any regrets letting her go. he also thought that the fan's handwriting might be just similar to Ji hyo's besides he thought ji hyo won't lie, she already said the man she liked before was the CEO. but Ji hyo and the CEO seems to be odd for Jong kook. they don't really look like a couple. he was far so he can't hear them but it seems they are arguing about something.

after a while the CEO left and Ji hyo stayed sitting down alone. Jong kook quietly walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Ji hyo-yah..."

"kyaaah!! ommo ommo! ah!! oppa why did you scare me..?"

"did you not here me? i was even singing my new song.."

"really oppa? i was just thinking.."

"do you have problems Ji hyo? then tell me i'd try to help.."

"seriously oppa? you will do what i ask? (Jong kook nods) then let's have a drink.."

"do i really have to drink?.. (Ji hyo raises her eyebrow) err well then, for you i will.. let's go" Ji hyo stood up and smiled to Jong kook then she tugged at his jacket.

"oppa your hood is a bit funny keke.. you're like an ajusshi.."

Jong kook just laughed with her and he felt happy he thought at least as a friend he could make her smile, as a man he could only hurt her..

because they are celebrities they had no choice but to drink in Jong kook's house. Ji hyo did not want her manager to nag and ask so she asked Jong kook if it's okay to go to his house, Gap jin was there so the three drank. Ji hyo was quiet but she drinks fast, while Jong kook makes his manager drink for him. they were already drinking for almost an hour but Ji hyo still doesn't talk. only Gap jin was busy chattering nonsense and jong kook tries his best to shut him up.

"Ji hyo Jong kook.. i can't hic.. i can't drink i am so.. dizzy.." Gap jin tried standing up but he just rolled on the floor. so Jong kook had to half carry half drag him into his room, after he made sure that his manager is already sleeping, he went to Ji hyo.

Jong kook was surprised to see Ji hyo crying so he rushed to her to comfort her.

"Ji hyo? what's wrong?"

"you bad man!"

"me? what did oppa do? ah did you fight with your boyfriend?"

"no..no!.. you bad jerk!! you..!!" Jong kook was desperate to know why Ji hyo was like that. then he noticed she was holding the fan's letter. suddenly Jong kook felt like he was hit he just realized something but he had to be sure.

"Ji hyo.. you.. you gave this to me.. six years ago?" she nods.. then sobs..

"you bad oppa.. i thought you threw it away.. i was angry before coz i thought you don't value your fans like me.."

"then the man you liked before was me?" Ji hyo stares at jong kook.. then nods slowly..

 

*flashback*

"seung im!! hey let's go" Seung im nodded and followed her friends, it is her friend's birthday and she was going to treat them. they all went to the mall like all middleschoolers do. her friend treated them to snacks. while they were eating they heard shouts form somewhere inside the mall. curious about it, seung im volunteered to check it out for the group. she went to the center of the mall where a big stage for performances is located. there were a lot of people and unknowingly seung im was forced to go with the flow and she found herself in the middle of the crowd. she was trying to get out when she heard a catchy beat and the screams defeaned her. she looked up the stage and saw turbo for the first time.

seung im went back to her friends and they continued to celebrate. seung im went home in a daze, she was captured by turbo's dance and music. instantly she became a fan. seung im collected anything she could about turbo, she loves the duo although she doesn't let anyone know.

diligently seung im followed turbo's career, she was one of those people who cried when turbo had problems. later on she bacame an actress and one of her reasons was that she might meet turbo if she goes showbiz.

 

2006

Ji hyo is becoming popular when she met one of her highschool friends. her friend knows what a big fan Ji hyo is of turbo and Ji hyo learned that her friend's brother is in the army with Jong kook. Ji hyo never forgot turbo and Jong kook was her bias. so without thinking she wrote a letter to cheer up her idol in the army and askes her friend to give it to Jong kook. a weel later her friend called saying that the brother already gave it, but Jong kook just threw it away.

Ji hyo was hurt because she felt that as a fan Jong kook shouldn't have done that. although hurt Ji hyo still liked Jong kook.

*end of flashback*

 

"i never threw this Ji hyo-yah.. maybe what your friend's brother saw was me throwing the envelope because it was torn.."

"bad man.. i liked you for so long but you keep on hurting me.."

"how Ji hyo? please tell me.." Ji hyo was still crying and Jong kook also felt like crying, he loves this woman so much that seeing her like that kills him. and him hurting her makes him feel so bad.

"you oppa.. i asked you since when did you like me.. you remember your answer?"

"i liked you ever since Family outing.."

"see! you jerk.. you like me then why are you flirting with everyone? it was fine for me because i didn't know you like me before.. i just thought that if it makes you happy i am fine and now you are telling me you liked me since Fo  while flirting with others?! then you are just fooling me"

"Ji hyo i am sorry.. it was just a show.. seriously it was nothing.. i was attracted to you in Family outing.. but it took me long to realize my feelings.. in runningman i.. i fell in love with you.." Ji hyo stopped sobbing loud but she still cries a bit.

"you made me happy.. happy enough to rush to you early in the morning.. after saying 'i love you' then you told me it was nothing.. you just made me hope.. and after i chose another man you are telling me you like me.. then why did you not tell me earlier? now it's too late.."

Jong kook finally remembered.. he thought it was a dream that he was calling Ji hyo because he was drunk but it actually happened.

"you fool! i like you i really do.. oppa i never thought this day would come...but i can't do this, i told you i can't trust you.. it was because i was so confused.. i thought you were playing with me.. i thought i was just like those women you used to flirt with.. i am sorry oppa" Ji hyo suddenly stood up from the floor Jong kook stood up too. she tried to run away but jong kook grabbed her hand.

Jong kook can't hold it anymore, he loves her and now she is saying that she likes him. he wanted to hug her so bad. he is so happy that he feels as if his mind is gone. at that moment he just doesn't care anymore. it was just him and her, nothing matters now. he gently pulled Ji hyo to him, carefully that she doesn't get hurt, but Jihyo is a bit drunk so she tripped and fell on the sofa, Jong kook also fell while trying to catch her. he ended up on top of her and without thinking, abandoning all common sense Jong kook slowly lowered his face to her.. until their lips met.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

finally!! lol now everything is cleared.. jong kook was really the guy Ji hyo liked not just six years ago.. actually she likes him longer than six years but she gave the letter six years ago while jong kook is still in the military. she met Turbo during middleschool while turbo is becoming popular since then she liked them but developed a special mspot for Jong kook.. (and of course this is just a fanfic)

If you remember past episodes Ji hyo seems to idolize turbo and she even sings their songs, one of her favorite song is 'that man' (secret garden) and interestingly.. one song of Jong kook is tittled 'One man' it feels like there is a connection lol..

 

please i need you comments >.< tell me if the story is nice or if you have any suggestions.. i will consider any suggestions.. if you have questions just comment ^^