the commercial

jong kook and sung im

two months have passed after the FO shooting with Ji Hyo

 

" Gap Jin hyung, are'nt we going to the studio to record?" asked Jong Kook to his manager

"ah yes but since its only a short song we don't need to go yet"

"why hyung?"

"they said Song Ji Hyo will record her part first"

" Ji Hyo-sshi? i thought another actress was going to do the commercial? so we'll film with her? when?" jong kook tried to hide the excitement in his voice but his manager knows him too well.

"yah! do you like Ji Hyo-sshi? you're so weird today"

"ah hyung let's just go won't it be nice if we arrive early so we'll make good impression to the production?"

"jong kook it might not be good for you if people notice about you and Song Ji hyo-sshi you have your loveline with hyori in.."

"hyung i was just curious let's go" aissh what am i thinking... i don't like her at all.. its just just that oh never mind..

 

when they arrived the recording started immediately. Jong kook was itching to know about Ji Hyo but he can't even ask about her when he heard the staff talking

"i didn't know Ji hyo Sings well"

"thanks to that we finished early"

"oh i think she left this, you just give it to her manager"

Jong kook felt sad learning that Ji hyo had left so he just did his best in the recording.

"Jong kook-ah you sounded great! the emotions was really intense its really genuine. people would be wondering if you might have been left by someone" the pd said praising and teasing Jong Kook

"kamsamnida pdnim, i'm not longing for anyone haaha err when are going to film the commercial?"

"i'll give the schedule to your manager since Ji hyo-sshi still has conflicts.. you worked hard but i have to go"

jong kook bowed and said his good byes to the crew then went home.

 

while on the car Gap jin looked at Jong kook staring into space and shook his head "aigoo this kid was hit... by a cupid" he muttered.

 

on the day of commercial shoot while having his hair done, Jong kook was handed a copy of the song they recorded..

"ah hyung so this was the song we recorded.. it came out better than expected"

"yeah i was surprised too with ji hyo-sshi"

so this is her voice, ever since those staff talked about her voice i was excited to hear it.. its so good our voices seems to go well together sadly we didn't sing together but if given a chance i would..

"yah kim jong kook why are you spacing out again? the filming is starting" Jong kook opened his eyes and standing in front of him is Ji hyo!

"oh.. Ji..Song Ji Hyo-sshi"

"Kim Jong Kook... oppa..."