Flashback

That Stupid Bet

Sungyeol's P.O.V

Calm down. You may be a new kid Sungyeol, but you always become the most popular guy in the school. Just go in and make an impression. Should I be a cute aegyo boy? Or a badass? Aish! Just walk in! I walked in and faced towards the class room.

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher requested.

I decided to use aegyo since all the girls were fangirling already, "Hello everyone! My name is Sungyeol. Please take care of me."

The teacher told me to find a seat. During that moment a girl kicked a seat down. It shocked me as the fact that she did not want to sit next to me. LEE SUNGYEOL. I'm perfect! (LOL, forgive me for making Sungyeol this way) Anyways, the teacher made her pick up the chair and I sat down. She was really cute I have to say. It's only her bratty personality. Maybe I could break her walls down? 

 A couple minutes into class and we started taking notes. I purposely dropped my pencil and she noticed.

"Hey, could you pick that up please?" I asked her with my award-winning smile.

"You can do it yourself." She replied turning my smile into a frown. The . Did she just reject to get my pencil? Something's wrong with her.

"I'LL GET IT!" Another girl bursted out of her chair. She was hot though. So it's all good. She grabbed my pencil and gave it to me. I winked in return.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

After class was over, ~~~ rushed out of class. Maybe she was rushing for lunch. Eh, I don't care. All I want to know is why she didn't pick up my pencil!

"Hey Ailee." I said and she questioned if I was talking to her.

"Your name is Ailee, isn't it?"

"Uhh, y-y-yes!' She stuttered out. I hate stuttering.

"So Ailee, I was wondering. Why does ~~~ act so rude?" I questioned.

"She wasn't always like that." Ailee stopped for a second putting on her bag.

"Yeah! She used to be fun and bubbly." Myungsoo came in to the conversation.

"What happened?" I questioned trying to get the facts. Myungsoo started to lean on a desk while Ailee sat on another.

"Well, it all started with her last boyfriend." Both of them stated.

(The words in this color are thoughts in your head that Ailee and Myungsoo do not tell.)
Flashback
Your P.O.V


"Come on!" You begged Myungsoo and Ailee to go on a carnival ride with you.

"Just go on yourself!" Your friend told you.

"Ugh! Fine!" You complained as you went towards the ride.

You gave the guy 4 tickets as you got in. You turned back and glared at your friends.
You sat on the ride by yourself waiting for it to start. It was one of those spinning rides where you lay on a wall as it spins around you. Suddenly you recognized someone coming into the ride. He was a friend of your friend. You went up to him since you didn't want to be lonely.

"Hi!" I said brightly as he looked at me wierd.

"Erm, nevermind. Bye!" I awkwardly walked away back to my seat.


I noticed he brought his friend on the ride too. His friend was kinda cute honestly. We started at each other the entire ride. I don't know what it was. But his look caught my attention right away. After the ride was over though, I was the first to get off. He still stared at me. I ran to the bathroom though, I had to pee.

Once I got out I hear Ailee screaming at me saying, "THERE'S A CUTE GUY LET'S GO FOLLOW HIM!"

"What? Wait where's Myungsoo?" I asked.

"Myungsoo was hungry so he went to the food area. BUT THERE'S A CUTE GUY LET'S FOLLOW HIM!" Ailee jumped up and down pulling me.

Turns out, that cute guy was the one I met on the ride.  

"Don't you think it's wrong to follow a guy around a carnival?" I asked her.

"HECK NO! HE'S CUTE. ITS OKAY!" Ailee replied looking for the guy again.

"Uhh, okay then." I scratched the back of my head following her.

"I found him!" Ailee pulled wrist and dragged me closer to the guy.

The entire night all we did was follow him. I'm not a stalker but Ailee is making us into one. I admit he was pretty cute though. Too bad we won't ever see him again. I'm still surprised that he didn't notice us following him. Ailee made it freakin obvious.  She was always pointing and screaming "HE'S OVER THERE!"

After a while he left. Ailee was depressed and went boy searching. I met up with Myungsoo. He was still just relaxing at the food area.

"Myungsoo!" I called out. I ran towards him. He simply smiled. Oh that smile. So precious.

It's hard to say but I guess you can say, I fell for my best friend. I don't know if he feels the same but yeah. It's hard liking him though. He's a popular guy in the school. Even if he hangs with me, all the girls still fangirl all over him. That's basically why they all hate me. It hurts, a lot. I hate when they call me names. I'm not any of them. I still live with it though.

"~~~!" Myungsoo walked towards you and hugged you. You loved his hugs. They were warm and sweet.

"Where's Ailee?" Myungsoo asked as we started to walk.

"Boy stalking." We both broke into laughter.

"Wanna go on the ferris wheel?" Myungsoo asked.

"Sure." You gladly accepted and walked with him.

You guys had your laughs on the way to the ride. You guys got on the ride and kept on cracking up making jokes. You two reached the top and the ride stopped there.

"Ahh the view is so pretty." Myungsoo said looking out.

His smile, his eyes, his hair, his everything. He's so perfect. Why did I have to fall for him though. 

"Isn't it?" He looked towards you and smiled.

"What?" You zoned back in.

"Isn't the view pretty?" Myungsoo asked you again.

"Oh. Uh. Yeah." Myungsoo ruffled your hair.

"Aigoo. Never pays attention to anything." He stretched crossed his arms while looking at the view again.

"What are you talking about! I always pay attention!" You crossed your arms at him.

"Sure." He sarcastically said as you pouted.

"Isn't that Ailee?" Myungsoo questioned pointing towards her.

"I think. It's a girl right behind a guy with a creeper face. It's probably her." Both of you laughed.

When you both got off the ride you found Ailee. Myungsoo had to drag her out since we had to go home. She was screaming since she wanted to continue following guys. Oh Ailee.

That first guy you met on the ride though was still on your mind. You couldn't get him off of it.

The next day at school

"You need to learn to stop stalking boys, girl." Myungsoo told Ailee while you laughed.

"I can't help it! Gosh!" Ailee complained.

"Yes you can." You added on making Myungsoo laugh even more.

"Oh shizz. Is that the popular crowd? Sorry guys. Bye!" Ailee ran off covering her face. As usual when they come along.

"Myungsoo!" The head cheerleader said while giving me an "ew" face.

"What?" Myungsoo stated.

"So, why are you hanging out with this thing." She said.

"That thing happens to be ~~~. My best friend." Myungsoo put his arm around me.

" Ew. Why? Gross." The cheerleaders pretended to throw up.

"We're going." Myungsoo grabbed my wrist and took me out of the cafeteria. On the way out one of the girls tripped me.  They all bursted into laughter.

Myungsoo dragged me out. You hit your knee on the table which caused it to bleed. You stopped right outside the door. 

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo noticed you holding your knee while tearing. "I'll be right back, okay?" 

He ran off to the nurse's office.

"Aish!" You went to your locker and got out a bandaid. You closed your locker and saw a guy walking around. It was the one from the carnival. He looked confused. He was looking at his schedule while looking at each door. He ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Do you need help?" I walked towards him and closed my locker.

"Uh yes. Do you know where this room is?" He showed me his schedule.

" Oh hay you have all my classes." I smiled.

"Oh really? That's cool!" We both laughed.

"So what's your name?" I asked him.

"My name is Dongwoo." He smiled and stuck his hand out. "What's yours?"

"My name is ~~~." You shook hands.
End Flashback
Sungyeol's P.O.V


"They were strangers, close friends, best friends then finally a fake couple." Ailee continued.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They became real a while later. They were so happy, so complete and she still remembers those times." Myungsoo added.


"They loved each other, cared for one another. They were perfect." Ailee continued the story.

"Then?" I questioned.

"They were together for 5 months. Then he broke up with her." Myungsoo stated.

"Why?" I was wondering hearing how they were so in love.

"Dongwoo fell for her best friend." Ailee finished it off.

"Ohh. Damn that . Is that why she's rude now?" They both nodded at me.

"Well, we all wish she was bubbly again, but she won't be." Ailee sighed.

So that explains it all. I actually feel pitty for her.