Welcome to my life.

That Stupid Bet

Some mild language! Fair Warning~
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   


Your P.O.V

naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? 

Your alarm clock went off. You rubbed your eyes sitting up.

"Another day of hell." You said as you slid your legs off the bed and headed for the bathroom. 

You went through your daily routine. You took a shower, brushed your teeth, got ready, and headed downstairs. Your mom left a note on the fridge saying:
 
                                              
                                  We're gonna be out of town for a while. There's a whole pack of ramen on the counter.  Enjoy~
                                                         Love,
                                                         Mom and Dad

 
You crumpled the note and threw it on the ground. My parents are never here. They're never with me. I'm always alone. And seriously. Ramen?! ARE THEY SERIOUS?! THEY LEAVE FOR TOWN AND LEAVE ME WITH NOTHING BUT RAMEN?! You looked at the clock.

"7:40AM?! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" You grabbed your backpack and ran out the door. Thankfully the school was only a 10 minute walk.

I arrived just in time. I went to my locker to get my stuff first. I looked at my locker. Notes everywhere. Nothing but notes calling me things. Calling me names. I crumpled them fiercly and threw them on the ground. I opened my locker to get my books out only hearing the laughter of students behind me.

"Hey ~~~! Turn around!" A young boy said.

Once you turned around you regretted it. Eggs flew towards you. You covered your face with your books. These ing bastards. Why are they doing this to me. 
After they were done you put your book down to see all of them laughing and pointing. Flour was dropped on your head. Everyone broke into more laughter. You didn't want to show you were weak. You your lips which were covered in flour.

"Mmmm. This taste really good guys! I skipped breakfast too. Thanks guys!" I smiled and walked away leaving them with angry expressions.

I could hear them calling me names when I turned around. I don't care though, HAHA. I'm just mad that they got my clothes covered in egg yolks. I smell like a farm.

You entered class and went to your seat which was all the way in the back. You sat down and put your backpack on the seat. You put your head down since you were exhausted. Something fell out of your desk though. Notes. You opened them. All that was written on it were names like " and ." I looked up and saw the popular crowd laughing as they noticed me reading. I stood up with the notes crumpled in my hands. I walked towards them.

"Hi guys!" I smiled brightly while waving my hand.

"Were you trying to make yourself into a pancake or something?" The popular girl said and everyone laughed.

"Haha. Anyways, you left some notes in my desk. Here." You smiled and handed out the notes.

"These are for you." One of the girls said.

"Really? I thought they were for you guys cuz well, they describe each of you in one word." I smiled as their jaws dropped. 

"Well, thanks for the conversation. Bye!" You smiled and waved as you hugged each of them getting them covered in egg yolks and flour. You walked back to your seat.

You sat down with a smile as you watch the girls freak out. They ran to to the bathroom to clean themselves up. As did I. Ten minutes later I was back clean. Well cleaner then before at least. I sat down with the girls glaring at me. I simply smiled and waved. 

"Class settle down," Everyone sat in their seats, " We have a new student today."

Ugh. A new kid? Why? Can everyone just like, go away. Seriously.

A really handsom guy walked in the classroom.

"Please introduce yourself." The teacer asked the new guy.

"Hello everyone! My name is Sungyeol. Please take care of me." He smiled brightly as all the girls fangirled over him.

I admit myself he's pretty cute but why are all the girls giggling about him. Girls annoy me. 

"Please take a seat wherever you can find one."

You realized there was only one seat open next to you. You kicked it so it fell to the ground.

"I saw that ~~~. Now pick up that chair."

Ugh. I stood up just to pick up a stupid chair. Sungyeol started walking towards me. I went back to my seat as he sat down.

I few minutes later Myungsoo and Ailee ran through the door. The only two people I like in this school. They apologized for being late but the teacher honestly didn't care. Myungsoo went to his seat which was right next to you. Ailee sat infront of you. Myungsoo passed you a note:

   Sorry I wasn't there for you this morning. T_T

You smirked at Myungsoo as he giggled. You took out your notebook and started taking notes. You saw that Sungyeol dropped his pencil.

"Hey can you get that please?" He asked you with a smile.

"You can get it yourself." I said as his smile turned into a frown.

"I'll get it!" Ailee stood up and picked up his pencil. She gave it to him with a welcoming smile.

"Thanks." Sungyeol winked which made Ailee go into fangirl mode.

Bleck. I don't understand why every girl is falling for him. I seriously don't get it.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
First chapter. Boring right? Sorry guise T_T I'm still a noob. I promise I'll get better in the future :D