Photograph

Photograph

 

Chapter 7 – “Click”

 

“I just wanted to check you out. See if things are going well here.” He reasoned out as I handed him soda.

“Are you sure?” I asked him.

“Uhh.”

“What is it, really?” I forced the hell out of him.

“It has already been answered.” He muttered.

“Eh?”

“I was curious about your boyfriend. I wanted to ask who he was and I gathered the courage to return back to the hotel and ask you about him. But, I… never mind.” He honestly said.

There was something in his voice, hesitation, anger, sadness. More than that, rejection. Pain? Why is he doing all of this? What is wrong with him?

 

“C’mon, what is it?” I forced him as I sat beside him.

“I saw it. The conversation between the both of you. I know I shouldn’t have. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. It was not your fault. We were arguing in the hallway, that was expected.” Oh geez, what am I going through, some love-hate drama?

“Well, I have to go, you need some rest. I’ll meet you here tomorrow.” He said as he got up to his feet.

“Yeah. Sure, I’ll see you.” I answered eagerly.

“Okay, I’ll leave first.”

“Bye, see you.” I said and rose from my seat. The same time I did, my head ached and I almost fell. Well, I did, almost but Taemin caught me in his arms.

“I got you” he said under his breath.

“Yeah, thanks.” I answered, trying to keep my balance and held my heart tight. He was holding me so tight.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” he asked, worried.

“I just feel dizzy. I don’t know why. I’m fine, I think.” Help me up Taemin; we’re still in the same ‘TANGO’ position.

“Rest, you have to.”

“Yeah, maybe I should. Here, help me please. Help me get to bed.”

As I held out my hand and got up to my feet, I accidentally slipped again and pulled Taemin with me, which caused him to face and kiss me.

The kiss? It was something both unexpected and funny. It’s too different from drama shows you see on the television. Imagine kissing your pillow, it’s something like that: soft, sweet and unforgettable. You expect it to happen but at the same time, you don’t. Eyes open? YES. Because the kiss was unexpected. That was the funny part, the kiss was too long. Like, you have to let go but you don’t want to. Because you don’t want it to end.

“I’m sorry!” I told him as I pulled away. Too soon, I realized. I should have prolonged it for a bit. (A bit -y, you think?)

“It’s okay. Here, let’s get you up.” He said and pulled me up. And guess what, he was blushing!

“Thank you.” For kissing me. KYA!!!

“Anytime.” He said and immediately carried me.

“Oops.” I whispered.

“Better than falling, right?” he joked.

“Yeah, HAHAHA!” what a nervous laugh, epic fail. I was shaking so bad!

“Well, anyway, I want you to rest. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow. Take care, okay? I’m leaving.” He said as he set me on the bed.

“Yeah, you too.”

 

And he was gone.

And we kissed.

And we have a date tomorrow.