Photograph

Photograph

 

Chapter 19 – “DSLR”

 

After dismissal, I went to the room to get my bag.

“Gwaenchana?” Min asked me.

“Oh, I’m fine.” I told her and headed straight for the door. Kyu was waiting for me there.

 

“Where were you?” He asked.

“None of your business.” I muttered out.

“What’s wrong, Min-Ah?” he asked again, gripped my arm so tight.

“Why do you even care?!” I yelled at him and wriggled my arm free.

 

There. I had finally made it.

Kyuhyun was speechless when I left. I know I’ll regret it someday but for now, I want to fight my feelings. I don’t care how he’ll treat me tomorrow, or the next day, or the next following days. I’ll break up with him one day, without even thinking twice. He’ll get by, he’ll find another.

A few minutes passed, I made my way to the parking lot only to find out that I shouldn’t get a ride from Kyuhyun.

 

Because Seohyun was there. In the front seat of his car.

 

~//~

“You haven’t seen this, have you?” My mother asked me while I made my homework.

“Nope, just put it there, mom.” I told her as I pretended to be busy with what I was doing.

 

It was my DSLR. I haven’t used it for months after the operation. Well, I’ll use it tomorrow. Hopefully.

I set the DSLR aside and studied my lessons. I won’t think about Kyuhyun. Or even try to. He’ll manage.

 

~//~

I woke up early and found myself looking for something to do. I was finished with everything. What should I do?

 

Oh, my camera. Where was it?

I found it on my study table, lying on top of my book.

 

I turned it on, it was full-charged.

The first picture froze me on the spot. It was the blond-haired guys photo, the exact one I saw on his book. The second one was the photo he snatched away from me before I could see the girl with him. I was that woman with him!

Immediately, my head started to hurt badly. My camera fell on the table.

In an instant, every bit of my memory returned to me. Everything, from the tour, the kiss, the airport. I remember now, finally.

 

 

“Taemin. Lee Taemin.” I said to myself.