Kyungmi?

Love triangle

“Be careful on your way home okay? Need me to give you a lift home?” Seungho gave me a peck on the forehead and waved bye bye.

“Aniyo, just focus on your schedule! Oppa hwaiting!” I hugged him before getting out from the passenger seat.

I waited till he drove off before stepping into the restaurant, nervous for my first day of work.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed to the staff who was at the cashier.

“Annyeonghaseyo! You must be the new part timer right? I’ll go get your uniform,” he smiled at me and walked off.

“S-sungjae oppa!?” I exclaimed in shock as I looked around and saw a familiar back view of a guy.

I think he heard me because he suddenly turned around and I nearly screamed right then and there. I ran towards him, panting as I tried to catch my breath.

“Sungjae?” he replied me, confused.

I stared at him; his fringe was pinned to the side and he was wearing white spectacles. Still, I was pretty sure I would never recognize Sungjae wrongly, especially since he was my bias.

“Annyeonghaseyo Lee Sungmin imnida,” he held out his hand and smiled.

My eyes widened in surprise.

“A-annyeonghaseyo Yang Kyungmi imnida,” I shook his hand.

“Jinjja!? But I swear you look exactly like him..” my voice trailed off as I let go of his hand.

“Sungjae?”

“Ne.. He’s the cutest maknae of btob,” I replied dreamily before realizing what I just said and immediately kept my mouth shut, blushing.

“Ah, I’ve heard of them.. You’re their fan? Even though they debuted not long ago?”

I nodded my head and was spared from saying anything else as the staff came back with my uniform. I quickly changed into my uniform and started work. We finished by 10pm and I was about to leave after changing back into my clothes when someone called me.

“Kyungmi ah! Wait for me!”

I turned to see the Sungjae look-alike and my heart started beating very fast.

“Aniyo, he’s not Sungjae,” I shook my head furiously and muttered.

“Where do you live? I’ll send you home since it’s late already,” he smiled.

“Gwenchanayo, I can go back on my own,” I shook my head.

“I insist!” he took my hand and pulled me along.

It was really awkward during the journey since we just met, and not to mention he really reminds me of Sungjae. He was constantly asking me questions to make the atmosphere less awkward. As we got nearer to my house, I was suddenly worried that he would find out that I was Seungho’s younger sister.

“Sungmin-sshi, my house is just a block away, thanks for sending me home,” I stopped and turned to him and bowed.

“Yah! We’re the same age, spare me the formalities!” he pouted.

‘Oh my god, he really looks like Sungjae even when he pouts!’ I stared at him, my mind still unable to process the fact that he looks exactly the same as my bias.

“Hello? Earth to Kyungmi~~~” he waved his hands in front of my face.

“N-ne? Arasso,” I stuttered and started making my way back.

“Jaljayo! See you soon!” he shouted after me.

I stepped into my house, only to have Mir pouncing on me the moment I closed the door.

“Yah!” I struggled to get him off me but he didn’t want to let go.

“Aigooo who’s that guy? Is my Youngie in love?” he teased.

“Y-yah! Don’t talk nonsense! He’s just a colleague! Who looks exactly like Sungjae..” I mumbled the last part but Mir still heard it.

“Sungjae? Yook Sungjae from btob? Cube entertainment?”

“Ahh! I’m going back to my room!” I covered my ears in embarrassment and ran off to my room before they could probe any further.

“Aniyo, I don’t like him.. Or do i? I’m sure it’s because he looks like Sungjae, that’s why I was attracted to him in the first place! Eotteokae!? “ I ruffled my hair in frustration and climbed onto my bed.

The next morning, Mir shook me violently and I nearly killed him in my sleep. I sat upright on my bed and glared at him while he was skipping all over the place.

“I swear, one day I’m gonna kill you!” I hissed.

“I know you won’t bear to sweetheart. Go and get ready for school before we’re late!” he yelled as he made his way down to the kitchen to have breakfast.

“Aish this oppa. Forever so excited about school,” I sighed and got up to get ready.

I managed to grab banana milk from the refrigerator before I was pulled out of the house by Mir.

“Yah! You’re driving, why do you need to leave house so early!’ I whined in the car.

“It’s a good habit to be early for school you know, princess”

“Baka..” I muttered, just loud enough for Mir to hear.

“Yah I heard that! I should have asked Seungho hyung not to teach you Japanese. Now your Japanese is even better than mine!” he complained.

I grinned at him and finished up my banana milk just as he pulled into the school compound. I spotted Mieun at the front gate and asked Mir to let me get off but he insisted on driving us to the block which our class was at, which happened to be the furthest from the school gate.

“Mieun! Get in!” I shouted to her as Mir pulled up beside her.

“Seoyoung!”

“Annyeonghaseyo Mir oppa!” she beamed at Mir after she got in.

“Annyeong Mieun!” he smiled but kept his eyes on the road.

“Aish no need to be so nice to him, Mieun-“

“OW!” I rubbed my head at the place Mir smacked me.

“Yah! What was that for!” I glared at him but he ignored me.

“See you later Mieun and my princess!” he waved happily to us as we disappeared into the classroom.

“You’re so lucky Mir oppa is studying here too! While my Infinite oppas are studying at another school,” Mieun pouted.

“Aigooo, don’t be sad! It’s more convenient for them since their school’s near their training studio right?” I patted her on the back as we settled down in our seats.

“Seoyoung ah! What is Mir oppa’s ideal type again?” Minji, one of the queenkas in our class came up to us and asked sweetly.

“Um.. Someone who is nice and treats him well? And she must have a great personality too..” I replied halfheartedly.

“Ahh I’m sure I fit his criteria! Gomawo Seoyoung ah!” she skipped back to her seat happily while Mieun rolled her eyes.

“See? This is exactly why I don’t like to mix around with them,” I sighed.

“Thank goodness I have you Mieun ah”

“Anything for you, my princess,” she snickered, earning a glare from me.

“We have 3 new transfer students who will be joining us from today onwards, please be nice to them. Come in please!” our teacher walked into the class and clapped her hands.

“Not again..” I groaned and rested my head on the table.

Is there something about Cube High? Why have so many students been transferring here recently? I know it’s a school well known for having celebrities study here due to the versatile studying system which was just what they needed but still, it’s not like you get to meet them anyway. Most of them were seniors while we were just freshmen here. Even if we met them, it would be near to impossible to get to know them unless you pulled strings.

“Annyeonghaseyo-“

My head shot up as I recognized that voice anywhere and I dropped my phone in surprise.

“Yook Sungjae imnida!”


I'm back with a new fanfic! Hopefully it's nice >_< Oh and i just hastily typed out my description and title so i could update a chapter! Once i get the inspiration, i'll change it and inform you guys to read it~! I'll appreciate it if you guys leave any comments, be it to suggest anything or anything else! Gomawo! ^^