Chapter 2- The Hurt, The Tears and the Sadness

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

 

(Kim Ji Yeon's POV)

 

I can feel the tears swelling up on my eyes.

 

No Ji Yeon. You can't cry. He musn't know this. He chose her. Be strong for him. Be happy. There are still many other guys there.

 

My mind said. But my heart keeps telling me that even though there are many guys there, he will still own my heart. 

 

"H-hey. Ji Yeon. Are you crying?!" He said then hugged me.

 

"N-no! I...I'm just so happy for you..." I said while hugging him back.

 

But inside, I'm tearing slowly apart. Are you numb Choi Minho?

 

Then when he pulled back, I faked a smile. 

 

"Thanks, Ji Yeon! Oh! I gotta go! I have a date with Yuri. Bye! I'll just treat you ice cream next time, okay?" He said then disappeared.

 

I suddenly felt weak. I fell down on my knees. Then the rain started falling like the teardrops on my cheeks. 

 

Why, Choi Minho, why? Are you numb? Can't you feel what I feel for you? This wasn't supposed to be happening. How did I deserve all this? One day he made me the happiest girl on earth. Then the next, I... I feel like the weight of the whole universe has been put to my shoulders. Is this the feeling? Then I felt very, very weak and I suddenly laid on the grass, crying while watching the raindrops fall into me. 

 

The next thing I knew was someone carrying me and my hair.

 

***

 

When I woke up, I was shocked by the smell of ramen in my house.

Who was here? I suddenly got my baseball bat and went into the kitchen.

"TAEMIN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted in shock.

"Hey! Hey! DOn't hit me, DOn't hit me!" He said while covering his haid with his hands.

"H-how did y-you get here?" I said while putting down my baseball bat.

He let out a sigh of relief. "I-I found you in the park, asleep. While raining. On the grass." He said while stirring the ramen.

"Oh....".

So he was the guy who carried me!

I suddenly remembered yesterday.

Then him.

Choi Minho.

The only guy whom I was truly in love with.

The guy who was my bestfriend.

The guy who made me happy.

The guy who gave me a reason to wake up everyday.

The guy who WAS my happiness but now my sadness.

The guy who ruined my life.

The guy who shattered my already broken heart.