Chapter 1- Assuming Much?

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

 

(Kim Ji Yeon's POV)

 

Dear Diary,

 I'm soooo excited! Minho told me to go to the park! WAAAAAAAH! *hyperventilating* What if... Hmmm.... Maybe he's gonna tell me that he likes me! :D I've been waitnig to tell that to him since I was 10. (He's my childhood crush/best friend) And now I'm 18. I've been waiting for...wait let me count that...uhh... 8 years! :)) I was always trying to say it to him but I just STUTTER. S-S-Stutter. I HATE that word. And now, he's gonna tell me that he likes me! ^-^v YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! But........ what if he doesn't? What if I'm just assuming? *thinks for a while* Naaaaaaaaaaaaah! Nevermind... Those things just happen in fanfics! XD Think positive Ji Yeon! Be excited! Don't let those bad thoughts hover you! HWAITING!

                                                                                                                                                                              Love, 

                                                                                                                                                                               Ji Yeon

It was quite exhausting in writing that... my fingers HURT! >.< *SHINee's back... SHINee's back* <--- That's my ringtone :))

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: Choi Minho, my love

Ji Yeon yaaaaaaaaah! I'm now here at the park! Where are you?! Imma wait! :)

~End of Message~

I so badly wanted to say: I'm coming! I love you so much! :)) But I can't. Not until he tells me that he likes me! So I grabbed my purse and put on a little lip gloss and went on to the park. I saw him sitting on the bench where we always sit.

 "Minhoyaaaaaaah! I'm here!" I shouted, smiling.

"Ji Yeon! How's your project going?" Then he smiled my favorite smile.

The butterflies in my stomach started to fly around. Oh crap. I forgot ALL about my project! >.< Stupid teacher...

"Uhh... I guess it's okay... Quite hard though." I said while puffing my cheeks.

"If you need help, I'll be here." He winked.

I decided to get him to tell it to me FAST.

"So... I suppose you were gonna tell me something, right?" I said smiling. THIS IS THE MOMENT! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! OH YEAH!

"Oh! Yes! I'm so excited to tell you this." He said while jumping up and down.

"That what?" I said. MY heart was beating loudly. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

"That Yuri and I are dating!" My heart sank.


 

 author's note:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

Okay. Sorry for the shortness...Comment please! How do you think the story go? :))

-SPF116