Chapter 18- Eun Mi + Onew= OnMi?

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Eun Mi's POV

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeah! I got his numbeeeeeeeeeeeer! Uh-huh! Oneeeeeew!" I said, extremely fangirling.

"Yeah? Did someone say my name?" A guy with a familiar voice said.

Guess who? It was no other than Onew. 

Onew. Onew. Onew. Onew. Onew. The love of my life. I turned around. My jaw dropped. 

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. 

He gave me his famous eye smile. I just stood there, watching Ji Yeon and Taemin leave.

How could they? Dependable friends... Ugh. People these days.

"Hi! I'm Lee Jinki. You can call me Onew. I guess you know Ji Yeon and Taemin, right?" He said.

"Yeah. Ji Yeon's actually my bestfriend. I'm Eun Mi. P-P-Park Eun M-Mi." I said while smiling my best smile.

Hey, I know what you're thinking.

I AM NOT A FLIRT, OKAY?! I'm just a girl who likes a guy. I bet if you see your bias you'll be like this. *smirks evilly*

"Well, they left you." He said.

Wah. Stop the awkward silence. Pleaaaaaaaaase.

"I was about to ask them to the cafe near the school. But since they uhh... went away, c-can you g-go with m-m-me?" He said, stuttering.

Wait. He what?! HE STUTTERED?!

I unconciously smiled to myself.

"So uhh... is it a yes, I'm going with you? Or no, I have other plans?" He said, smiling.

I must've looked like a fool smiling there to myself. I mentally made a note not to do unconcious things when I'm in front of him.

"Uhh... yes, I'm going with you? Do I have a choice?" I said then we both laughed.

Ji Yeon, Taemin, THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!