Chapter 16- Flashbacks (Part 2)

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Taemin's POV

~After 1 Year~

It's almost two years and I still have feelings for her.

Everyday the feelings get deeper and I still don't have the guts to confess to her. But now... I feel, well, brave enough. It turned out that she and Kyuhyun broke up because Kyuhyun's stupid parents wanted him to date another girl. Ji Yeon cried for one whole week and she didn't eat for three whole days.But I wasn't the one who comforted her. It was Minho hyung.

text message to: Kim Ji Yeon

Ji Yeon-ahhhhhh! I have something to say to you... Meet me at the park, okay? Looking forward^^

Message sent.

This is it, Lee Taemin. You're gonna confess to her. Hwaiting!

~10:00 AM~

text message to: Kim Ji Yeon

YAAAAAAAAH! Where are youuuuuu? *pouts* I've been waiting! :(

Message sent.

text message from: Kim Ji Yeon

Yah. Stop DOING THIS. I ran all the way from the ice cream shop. I'm here! Where are you? Sorry for being late! :)

I called her and fortunately, she picked up. But I couldn't see her. "Ji Yeon! Where are you?" I said.

"I'm here... (breathes) In a busy street. I couldn't find you, Oppa." She said.

Then I saw her. Her back was turned so she couldn't see me. It was like in those k-dramas when the guy finds the girl and his eyes focus on only her while the people are blurred. I went near her so I was at her back.

"Oppa, where are you?" She said over the phone.

"Behind you." I said. Then when she turned, a man accidentally pushed her and I caught her. Her lips crashed onto mine. We stared at eqch other for what seemed like forever.

*insert 360-degree camera spin here*

Her brown eyes locked gazes with mine. It seems like my world stopped. Then she pulled away.

"Wh-wh-what were y-you about to say o-oppa?" SHe said. I dragged her to the park. The part where there were only a few people.

"Ji Yeon"/"Taemin" we both said at the same time. 

"You first." I said.

"Taemin... I just... w-wanted to ask you if... if you have feelings for me." She said, looking through my eyes.

"w-Why?" I said.

"Because if you have... what I'm about to say can affect you in many ways. But it s-still depends on what you're gonna say. I know that I'm assuming but... if... uhh... our friendship can change." She said, looking down.

So what she's gonna say will just... hurt me? I think... it would be better to not tell her what I'm feeling. Right?

I chuckled. "I have feelings for you..." I said. Her head suddenly lifted and she looked like she was going to smile.

"As a friend." I quickly added.

She suddenly looked down and I swear--really-- that I saw a tear fall from her eyes to the ground.

We stayed like that for a minute. Then she looked up. She had a hurt expression on her face. But... why?

"I'm gonna have to say this to you. *pause* I like Minho." She said. Her voice cracking in the end.

Those words... killed me."Oh... o-okay... then. I'll b-be going...I'm r-really h-h-happy for you." I said then ran off. I reached the farther end of the park.

I couldn't help but look back. She was wiping her tears...?

Psh. Maybe my imagination.

I love you, Kim Ji Yeon... I just wish... you knew.

 

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

I couldn't help these feelings anymore. I love him so much. He had been a good--REALLY GOOD--friend to me. But I love him more than a friend. Do you know who he is?

.

.

.

Lee Taemin! ^.^

I'm really excited to tell him my feelings. Wah! Good luck to me! Hwaiting, Kim Ji Yeon!^^

I'm running to the park.  Why? i missed the bus and if I wait, it might take longer. He called me. "Oppa, where are you?" I said.

"Behind you." He said. *insert slo-mo thingy in here*

A stupid guy accidentally pushed me. You know what happened? I accidentally fell but Taemin caught me. But... we kissed. I felt color rushing to my already blushing because of blush-on cheeks.Then he dragged me to the park. 

We both said each other's names at the same time. Then he told me to go first.

I said everything. That it might affect him:

1. In a good way, IF he likes me too. Or

2. In a bad way, IF he only wants to stay as friends.

Yes. I have feelings for Lee Taemin. I'm just waiting for him to say those magic words 'I like you, too.'

"Wh-Why?" He said.

"Because IF you have" and I wish you have "then...yeah." I said.

Please, Taemin. Pleeeeeeeease. Say the magic words.

"I have feelings for you..." He said. 

ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOP!

"As a friend." . My heart stopped beating. I looked down so he couldn't see my shattered world. And especially the tears flowing out of my eyes. Uncontrollably. I thought... he loved me too. 

"I like Minho." I said coldly. Then he left, not knowing how much he broke my heart.

Tears were falling like there's no tomorrow.

Taemin.

Lee Taemin. My first... well, how do I say this? Rejection?

It was too tiring to think of. It was a beautiful day.

The sun was shining, kids were playing and couples were dating.

Ouch. That part hit me the most. I was probably the only person feeling sad now.

I wasprobably the only person whose day was... well, stormy?

Wait. No, not stormy. 

Rainy, actually.

It was full of tears that couldn't stop no matter what you do to try stopping them.

They were tears... raindrops of sadness and a broken heart.