Chapter 5- Secrets (Just for Key's Thoughts XD)

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

(Key's POV)

They're together?!

WAH. I can't believe it.

"Yaaaaaaaaah! You two. When did it start?" I asked. "How did you two know that you had feelings for each other?! Where did it happen? Why? How? Where? When? What?" I said, astonished. 

I was in the mood of asking them questions. WHo cares, anyway?

"Uhmm...... since uhh.... yesterday?" Ji Yeon said. Hmmm.... these two are keeping secrets from me. "Hey. You two. Don't... NEVER keep any secrets from me again, okay? I can't believe you didn't tell me." I said, pouting. 

"It's okay.... We PROMISE not to keep ANY secret from you from NOW ON. Contented?" She said, while pinching my cheeks.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Don't do that to a person older than you?! Don't you know its disrespectful?!" I shouted.

 "Don't you think that its more disrespectful if we disturb the neighbors because of your shouting?" she said then smirked.

Then she went into the kitchen. Taemin followed. Taemin's been.... more protective these days... Hmm.... nevermind. It just seems kind of fishy. So I just went on to check Kim Ji Yeon's closet. Nice clothes.... Then I opened the door behind her drawer.

:O SHE HAS A CLOSET ROOM?! I was SHOCKED. I've never EVER seen a closet room as big as this.

WTF?! Why didn't she tell this to me?!

She has A LOT of shoes, bags, clothes, whatever...

"KEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE?! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" she said while hitting my shoulders.

Then she closed the door. The doorbell rang. While going to the door, she glared at me. Then she opened the door.

She stiffened.

It was Minho and Yuri. Onew and Jonghyun were still getting out of the car.

Hmmm... Why would she stiffen?

Fishy.

What is going on?! >.<


 

author's note:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

Next chapter will be on Friday or someday I'm available or maybe even later. IDK. I need subscribers. WAAAH!!!

*tries to pout like Taemin but fails*

NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LONG. I SWEAR! :))

- SPF116