Chapter 6- Truth or Dare

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

As soon as I saw them on the door, I stiffened. I couldn't believe this. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, like its going to explode anytime soon. I could feel myself recalling what happened yesterday.In the park. Because of him. The guy  I truly loved, now broke my precious heart.

 

I faked a smile and said, "Welcome!" Then Minho hugged me. And Yuri. "Come in." I told them." I'll just go to the kitchen for a while, ok?" I said. As I went to the kitchen, tears were swelling up agian in my eyes. " T-T-T-Taemin. I-I can't t-take it anymore.' I whispered as I stared directly at his eyes.

"They're here?" he asked. I nodded as I buried my face in his chest." Everytime I see them...its weird. I feel fuzzy and...weak inside" I sobbed. "Now, now. Don't cry. We have our plan right?" He said as he wiped my tears. "Thank You. I don't know what to do without you." I said. AS A FRIEND. AS A FRIEND.

 

"Let's go out and show them how strong we are, right? Hwaiting!!!" He said as we did a high five. Then he intertwined his fingers with mine.

I don't know why but there was an electric shock that went through my hand. When they saw us, their eyes widened. Key just pouted. "Y-you guys a-are together?!" Onew shouted. Taemin squeezed my hand."Yes..." I said while smiling shyly.

WAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M NOT GOOD IN ACTING! HELP!

"How...nice." Minho said blankly. Then he got Yuri's hand and held it. My heart skipped a beat. Taemin's smile faded. I squeezed his hand tightly, as if I wanted to comfort him. "Hey! I prepared some crepes inside. Wanna get one?" I said, trying to break the ice. "ME FIRST!" Onew and Jonghyun both said, running towards the table.

" YAH! Don't be immature! You're our leader and you're like that! You must..." Key continued to follow them while nagging at them nonstop. Taemin and Minho were still staring at each other when Yuri said, "Let's go eat."

 


 

When they were walking away while their hands are tightly interlocked with each other, I immediately hugged him and whispered," Don't let them affect you" I smiled. " Mianhe...I was just... shocked. Let's go." He said while pulling me to the dining room. We ate and chatted then Jonghyun suggested that we should play 'Truth or Dare?'

We spinned the bottle and it landed on Onew. "Dare!" He grinned. We told him to walk around like a chicken while doing his duck sound. We all laughed. Key even rolled on the floor wile laughing so hard! ROFL! :D

We spinned the bottle again and this time it landed on...me. "I pick...hmm... truth." I said. "Well, is there any other guy that you will like if Taemin's not here?" Jonghyun said, smirking a little bit. " SAY IT! SAY IT!" Key shouted like a crazy dude. "Ummm... I think it would be..." This is the moment. " I think it would be Minho." I said honestly. I looked at Taemin. He had a worried expression plastered on his babyface.

"Why?" Minho smiled my favorite smile. " Because...you're the guy who made me happy since we met." I was talking about love at first sight. Oooops...I got carried away. I quickly said, " As a friend, of course." Then I smiled. The pain was throbbing again in my heart like the last time. Yuri let out an obvious sigh of relief.

" Aww... my Yuri's jealous!" He smiled at her. " Don't worry. She's just my best friend. You're the love of my life forever." He continued to smile at her.  My smile slowly faded. My body started to shake like crazy. Tears were climbing up to my eyes. " E-e-excuse me...I'll just go g-get something..." I quickly stood up and I quickly went to my room. When I finally got to my room, I fell down, letting my tears that I was hiding a while ago run down my cheeks. The words he said echoed in my mind.

' She's just my best friend. You're the love of my life FOREVER.'

Why? Why do you have to say that, Minho? You don't know how much it hurts. It freakin' hurts. I let my emotions carry me away. Suddenly the door slowly opened. It was...

Taemin.


 

 author's note:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

AYO WASSUP, PEOPLE?! Hey guys! It's been a long time since we updated! We're so sorry! Its just that schoolwork is taking up our time! Sorry!!! Mianhe. *bows down 90 degrees* Anyway here's our awesome update! We promise to update this tomorrow! Thanks for reading! Silent readers, please leave a comment! Thank you! WE LOVE YOU!!! :DDD Here's our sorry gift to our readers!

Lee Taemin:

 

Yes, WE LOVE YOU!!!! :DDD

Thanks again!!!! :)

- blingblingforever