Chapter 8- Music and Lyrics (Part 1)

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

Monday. School. AGAIN. Stress. More stress. Why? Because of him. I'm gonna see him again. Ugh. After I did my usual morning routine, I put in my earphones and listened to music while I walked to school. Then I suddenly noticed what was playing. It was 'If This Was A Movie' by Taylor Swift.

'Last night, I heard my own heart beating

Sounded like footsteps on my stairs

Six months gone and I'm still reaching 

Even though I know you're not there.

I was playing back a thousand memories, baby

Thinking 'bout everything we've been through.

Maybe I've been going back too much lately when time stood still

And I had you'

You know what? I understood the song's meaning. Why? Because I'm in that situation, too.

I arrived in school, my bestfriend, Park Eun Mi, instantly greeted me.

"Yah! Ji Yeon! How's your weekend?" She said, cheerfully.

"Well... it was... okay?" I said, trying to keep what happened.

"Mine was sooooooo nice. I saw Onew..." She said then sighed like a fangirl. "Tell me... what happened?" She said.

Luckily, the bell rang.

"Kim Ji Yeon. Tell me everything later. I know there's something wrong." She said.

That's why she's my bestfriend. Because she can read me too easily. (And because she also has a crush on Onew!) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I got to be ready.

I was almost inside our classroom when someone covered my eyes.

"LEE TAEMIN." I said.

"YA! How did you know that it was me?" He said, pouting.

"Aish... Just... because..." I said while we took our seats.

"So... how's my girlfriend?" He shouted.

Everyone quieted and looked at him. He's toooo popular. I didn't look at him supposing that who he was referring to was someone else. "Umm. Hello? Kim Ji Yeon? My girlfriend?" He said.

Girls gasped. Guys widened their eyes. Some other girls whispered. I gulped. Omo. I puffed my cheeks. That became my habit when I'm embarrassed, nervous, or trying to control myself.

"Aigoo~ You're so cute!" He said, while pinching my cheeks.

"Yaaaaaaaaah! Stop doing that! I'm NOT a kid." I told him.

Some people smiled. Laughed. Most girls frowned and rolled their eyes on me. Then Minho came.

He smiled at me. "Ji Yeon!" He greeted me then sat beside me. Oh no. More girls were frowning now...

"Are you still sick? What happened?" He said while putting his hand on my forehead.

"Huh?" I said then looked at Taemin.

He bit his lip. "Taemin told us that you were not feeling well last night so we went home." He said.

Girls gasped.  Ha! Taemin lied! I'll tell Key oppa! "Oh... yeah... I'm fine now." I said.

Then he smiled again at me. I felt the color rush to my cheeks. "Omo. She's blushing!" He said then laughed.

I was about to defend myself when Taemin said "Yaaaaaaaaaaah! She's blushing because of me, Minho hyung! Not you!"  He said while pouting.

Everyone in class laughed. Including me. "Hey! Isn't it true? She's my girlfriend so she's mine!" He shouted.

The class continued laughing then just in time, Professor Kahi arrived. "How sweet of you Mr. Lee Taemin but I do believe that girls are not property of boys." Professor Kahi said and smiled. Professor Kahi is our teacher in Music. "Well, you know that our Music fair will be next week, right? I will be asking you to sing a duet with a partner this year." She said. "you may have a group, trio, duet or anything as long as you have companions. Everyone will perform this year. No--" She was cut off by Yuri.

"Mianhae... I...was late... I had... a bad... hair day..." She said while breathing.

I rolled my eyes secretly Who gets late by a bad hair day? What an excuse.

"Ms. Kwon, do you have a tardy slip?" She said. "Yes." She said.

Minho immediately got up and helped her.

I started feeling that way again.

Aigoo~ When do these feelings end?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 AUTHOR'S NOTE:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

Hi guys! As I promised, I updated. :) Weeeeeeeeee! As you can see, this chapt is divided into two. Why? Because if I finish the whole chapt now, I might not be able to update because my parents just allow me 30 minutes of internet. Soooo.... that's all! 

P.S. I credited my subscribers in the last chapt. :)))) I will be doing this everytime there are new subscribers. Am I able to make up for not updating for like, 2 months? Let me know in the comments! Kamsa! Silent readers, pweaaaaaaaaaaase subscribe or comment :) Love yaaaaaaaaa! ^-^