Chapter 21- Confusion

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

"What you are doing is making me feel jealous and not them!" 

These words. Taemin's words echoed in my mind.

What you are doing is making me feel jealous and not them...

What does he mean? That he's the one getting jealous?! This is so... frustrating. It just happened that I bumped into Minho along the way while I was running away. And we just joked around. Like what normal bestfriends do. I think... that he's going overboard with this agreement thing. 

Is he really jealous? No. He can't possibly be. Rule #4... doesn't he remember?

Could it be that he's falling in love... with me? Again, no. Although I'm quite disappointed.

Stop assuming, Kim Ji Yeon. It's bad for you, okay? You'll just get hurt.

But... why will I get hurt?

Am I falling in love with him?

 

Lee Taemin's POV

Aish. I really do have a cursed mouth. Everything's confusing. I already start to notice her like I did before. And this time around, he likes another guy. Again. 

I don't like Yuri anymore. That is absolutely one thing that I'm sure of. She... kind of changed? Or has she just shown her true colors? 

Aish, Ji Yeon, stop confusing me! You're making things really difficult for me. It's like solving a super hard Math problem with no accurate solution and I'm confused between two formulas. It is so weird. I have already known her for four years. She's making me confused. Totally.

When I saw her with Minho, I couldn't even... form a simple sentence. I was angry and I don't know why. I couldn't explain this weird feeling.

And if I figure out that I do like her, I might not have a chance.

She loves Minho hyung.