Chapter 26- Weirded Out

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

"Oppa! Oppa, be careful! Pour it slowly!" That little , Suzy, said. I sudddenly felt rage inside of me. I clenched my fist on my side. Someone suddenly held my other hand. It was Kyuhyun.

Somehow, his touch calmed me... but not like Taemin's that... that... ugh. I couldn't handle it anymore. I asked Professor if I can go out for a while. He agreed. I went out of the class, walking slowly, counting every step I made as memories with him and with Minho. I went to the playground and slowly sat on the swing.

Lee Taemin... why are you doing this to me? Why are you making me feel so weird and confused? Tears silently fell to  my cheeks as I stared at an empty space. Confusion-- who even made that freaking word? I know he likes Yuri. I've never seen him as angry as when he knew that Minho and Yuri were together. I know he likes Yuri. And even if I figure out that I do like him, that wouldn't do me any good.

Because he likes someone. And badly enough, that someone isn't me. I just sat there for what seemed like forever when I heard footsteps coming nearer. I quickly wiped the tears on my face.

"J-Ji Yeon! Are you okay?" He said while coming to me.

"Y-yeah... I'm... I'm fine, thank you." But my tears were still falling. I just felt so angry and sad. Why? Because of that stupid girl just holding his hand? Because he's confusing me? Making me jealous in every step?

Then suddenly, Minho held my hand. "Don't worry, Ji Yeon. I'm here." He said then wiped my tears using his thumb. "That's what friends are for, right?"

Wait-- he held my hand. Why... Why didn't I feel anything?

Everything's just... so confusing. Minho, Yuri, and especially Taemin. Why did they have to hurt me so much? "Thanks, Minho... You're the best-est friend I could ever had." 

"I can see you... fought with your... b-boyfriend." He looked away. I was totally speechless. Yes, I know we're pretending but isn't this too much? Why am I even getting affected? Taemin's just a friend. A cute good one, perhaps. And I didn't even notice we were that close. I was so blinded by my love for Minho that I didn't see my relationship with Taemin as friends. I didn't even realize that I was so close to Taemin that we both agreed with this stupid agreement that's confusing me until now.

And now, we're 'fighting'? What kind of 'lovers' are we? This fight isn't even pretend anymore. It's because of one really stupid reason. ME. Why did I even ask that question? Why did Hyuna bring that up? Right now, you might be reading this happily while I'm stuck here, in my world, really confused. Puzzled. Weirded out. And any other definition of confusion.

Taemin. Lee Taemin. I want to tell you to stay out of my life but I couldn't. You're making me feel like a scientist finding an unknown disease. That's why I don't know the answer to it because it's unknown. And that are my feelings. I'm still confused. That's why I still can't figure out the answers to all my questions. Only one I can figure out.

Lee Taemin, stop making me fall for you. Why? Because it's working.

Taemin's POV

"Suzy, please wash your face in the bathroom, now. Or else that would be permanent. CLASS DISMISSED." As soon as he said those two words, I called my hyungs. "HYUNGSSSSSSSSS!" I shouted. They all looked at me as if I was crazy. "Let's talk outside." We all went outside. "I need serious help with my plan with Ji Yeon. Wait... where's Minho hyung?" 

"With Ji Yeon." Onew hyung said. My heart sank a bit. 

"Okay, we'll help you."