Chapter 8- Music and Lyrics (Part 2)

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

 

(Kim Ji Yeon's POV)

Seriously, like who gets to be late just because of a bad hair day? I thought to myself.

Everybody quiet down. Yuri's group were glaring at me. Some people laughed. Some were shocked, like Taemin, Minho, and Key. Onew and Jonghyun were laughing.

"Good point, Miss Ji Yeon." Professor Kahi said.

Oops. I said that out LOUD?! My eyes widened and I covered myself with my notebook. Everybody laughed. Of course. Except Yuri, Jessica, and Suzy. Aishhhhh.... I'm gonna get myself into trouble again.

"Let's continue. As I was saying--" She continued while I was looking at Minho and Yuri. Minho seemed to notice me but he avoided my gaze. 

Hwaiting, Ji Yeon... Hwaiting! I said to myself.

I smiled. But after a few more seconds, I just gave up. I looked down and closed my eyes. Someone suddenly held my hand. I looked up to see that it was Taemin. I was smiling at him. He'd been a great help to me ever since that day. he carried me home, took care of me, and everything. I surely owe him so much. Especially with the agreement.

"Ji Yeon and Taemin, stop holding hands and listen to our lesson... I'm getting jealous." She said.

Everyone laughed. She sure is my favorite teacher.

After she said that, me and Taemin felt... awkward? So I just listened to her.

"I will be giving you 5-7 minutes to find your group or partner then discuss and practice a little. Miss Ji Yeon, come here for a moment, please?" She said.

I immediately stood and went to her.

"I would like you to perform two times since you have the best grades in music. One with your partner, which I assume is Mr. Lee Taemin?" She said while looking at him. I also looked. Jonghyun was talking to him then he shook his head. Oh... I get her point.

"Thank you, Miss Ji Yeon. You may go back now." She said while smiling.

"What did she say?" Taemin said. I just blinked.

"Yah!" He said.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I just... spaced out a bit there." I said.

"So... what do we sing?" He said.

"You aren't going with Jonghyun and the others?" I asked.

"No... I want to be with my girlfriend." He said. I couldn't help but blush.

"How about... Without Words? By Park Shin Hye and some other guy that's not important." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I don't know why but I just sat there looking at my table. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taemin staring at me. But it doesn't matter... right? I don't... know.

"Okay! 7 minutes are done!" Professor Kahi said, snapping me back to reality. "Now, you're gonna sing to the whole class what you'll sing so that we can know what you need to improve and maintain. First off is Jessica's group. Come here, please.,"

So they sang and danced to Genie by Girls' Generation which was quite odd because they added Suzy and they're 10 now. And GG has only 9 members... Okay. Enough with that. So each followed and did their own steps and sang their songs...

Then we were next. Suzy was looking at us, face red with anger. And we sang.

For some reason, we felt the song. And we were looking at each other with feelings.

There was a spark.

By the time we were done, all of them had their mouths open.  Except for Professor Kahi, of course.

"Maintain everything. I loved the part when you held hands. It seemed like you were talking to each other. No need to improve anything. Very good." She said.

Then I got to perform alone. I was singing to 'Someday' by IU. I can relate to everything.

'These tears will stop falling down someday

Someday after this darkness clears up

I hope that the sunshine dries these tears.'

I really hope that these tears will dry up. Someday...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

Hi guys! As I promised, I updated. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :))) Thanks to the new subscribers and loyal ones as well. Love yaaaaaaaaa guys! Here they are:

 
P.S. Also read my twoshot "When It Rains" It isn't complete yet. Why? Because I was too lazy to type and that I still needed to update this. :) Well, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease subscribe and comment in my twoshot and here. :) 
 
 
My twoshot has Exo in it. :) The new group I'm addicted to besides SHINee and others. Sehun's there. And Luhan. And all the Exo members. :) Will try to update again on Friday. And also the twoshot. I'll finish it on Friday. Sooo... Bye guys! :))