Chapter 19 - Jealousy...?

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

My phone rang. 'Yeoboseyo?" I didn't bother to look at the caller ID anymore. 

"Kim Ji Yeon-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! He just asked me to go out with him! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!" Eun Mi's ear-splitting fangirl scream welcomed me.

"Oh, really?! You must be really happy!" I said, sarcastically. 

"Yah! Stop ruining the moment, Yeonnieeeeee. Okay. Bye!" She said then hung up. Oh, my dear Eunnieeee, falling in love.

"Yah. Lee Taemin, you owe me bigtime." I said while glaring at him. He smirked. "You just got blocked by the expert! Ha!" He told me, looking at me with his -Yes-Lee-Taemin-wins' eyes. I just turned around, pretending to be angry. "Hey! Ji Yeon!" He shouted. I continued walking. "YAH! Kim Ji Yeon, I'm sorry!" He shouted. I started running. "Hey! Wait for meeeeeeeee!" He said, following me. Then I bumped someone. 

Suzy.

The person who is madly in love with Lee Taemin.

The person I never would want to see.

I would die first before I do that.

"WHAT THE..." She said.

"Hey, Ji Yeon!" Taemin shouted.

"Oh, Ji Yeon, are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm sorry... I must've ben looking the other way." Suzy said, batting her oh-so-fake eyelashes.

What the heck?!

"Oh, Taemin oppa! You're here!" She said then started twirling her fingers throught her hair then holding Taemin's hand.

I suddenly felt... angry inside. It was weird. Like wanting to rip Suzy's head off or something. I couldn't believe it.

My heart was beating so fast. I unconciously ran away. Good thing he didn't follow me.

The feeling was... weird.

I'm sure I felt it before... with Kyuhyun and that girl... and Minho and Yuri. I'm so confused.

Could I be...? No, this can't be happening.

I like Minho...right?

This can't be it!

But... is this...

Jealousy?

 

Taemin's POV

Ji Yeon ran away. Huh? Why did she run away?

I removed my hand from Suzy's harshly. "I don't like you, okay?! I NEVER WILL. After what you did to Ji Yeon! And even if you join Yuri's group, you will never EVER get a place in my heart like what Ji Yeon has!" I said, harshly.

Okay, maybe that's quite too harsh.

"WHAT?!" She shouted.

I just ignored her and went to find Ji Yeon.

"Ji Yeon?! Ji Yeon?" I shouted.

After a few minutes of finding, I finally found her.

With Minho.

My heart sank and I felt a little bit angry. Wait---why?

"Oh..*laughs* There you *laughs* are Taemin. I *laughs* I'm sorry I left you there earlier *laughs*" She said then laughed with Minho hyung.

"We were just laughing on some *laughs* joke I made." Minho hyung said then laughed.

I grabbed Ji Yeon. "What?! We were just laughing!" She shouted, her smile fading away.

"Let's go." I said, then grabbed her to the garden where there were no people.

"Taemin, what is your problem?! We were just joking around! Isn't this our plan?! To make them jealous!" She half-shouted.

"What you are doing is making ME feel jealous and not them!"

Oops. I wasn't supposed to say that.