Chapter 7- Teardrops

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

Taemin immediately went in and closed the door.

"Ji Yeon!" he said while helping me get up.

"H-h-he said... th-that I w-was just a b-bestfriend..."I muttered while crying.

"T-T-Taemin... I can't take it anymore... I'm not that strong." I said.

I really can't take it... It's... It's beyond me. I don't even know why I loved him in the first place.

"Are you giving up easily?" Taemin said then stood up. "That's not the Kim Ji Yeon that I used to know..." He shouted.

"Y-you don't understand..." I said quietly.

"Kim Ji Yeon. You're the one who doesn't understand! I thought you loved him! I thought you would risk anything just to be with him! I thought that you were the girl who said 'Hwaiting' everytime you had problems! I understand everything, Ji yeon. EVERYTHING! I'm in the same situation you are in right now! Can't you see?" He shouted.

After he said those words, I looked down... Because he was right. He is in the same situation I am right now. And I don't usually give up.

"I'm sorry, Taemin... I just... When I see them, I-I feel weak. My emotions are just... complicated right now. I'm so sorry..."I said then started crying again.

"Hey... I should be the one who's sorry... Sorry for shouting at you. It's okay... I think you just need some rest... Goodnight, Ji Yeon." He said then left the room.

Taemin... don't go... I need you.

Ji Yeon, just let the teardrops fall. Let it fall like how the raindrops fell yesterday. In the park.

Choi Minho... The guy I just loved, is now slowly tearing my heart apart.

Tearing me apart.

Making my teardrops fall a million more times than true raindrops.

Choi Minho, the guy who flooded my heart with sadness and misery.

The heart that was filled before with happiness because of him, is now slowly breaking apart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

Hi guysssss! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR WHAT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER! I had the exam and now... IT'S GONE! I can now update like, every week. :))) YAAAAAAAAY! Please comment, okay? It helps me write more. :))Try to update on Thursday or next Monday. I BADLY need to make up for not updating for like, 2 months? Don't worry. Byeee! :) 

*P.S: LONGER CHAPTERS UP NEXT! :)

Author's note inspired by dubumints. Check out her fics. They're a MILLION more times better than mine. Personal fave is The Noona Hater :))

THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS THAT WAIIIIIIIITED FOR MY UPDATEEEE :) HERE THEY ARE:

kailoverforever

thelawbreaker

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND MY BESTFRIEND WHO ADVERTISED THIS IN HER AWESOME SHOP:
 
 
Love yaaaaaaaa! ^-^