Chapter 25 - I Like Him? Umm...No Way!

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

EunMi’s POV

I yawned loudly as I felt my eyes getting heavier as each second pass. Sigh…I knew I shouldn’t have stayed up late playing video games with my cousin, Junghwan or Sandeul. Come to think of it, why did I agree? Oh right, he threatened to burn all of my SHINee merchandise that I worked so hard for. Sigh…I look like freakin’ panda because my used-to-be beautiful eyes turned into panda eyes =.=. And who do I blame? Of course, Sandeul =.=. 

Anyway, when I finally got to school A.K.A hell, I bumped into this dark-skinned guy wearing a cap. Ok, just clear some things up, he’s the one who bumped me so he the one who’s supposed to say sorry and NOT me. ”Ouch! Yah! Whoever you are, you better watch where you’re going, arasso?” I said, clearly irritated with this weird guy.

A frown escaped my lips as I looked up to see whoever that guy is. Wait…I think I saw him before but where? He cautiously took off his cap, revealing a very hot guy with a handsome face. But still, I don’t recognize this person but he looks so familiar.

“Oh, EunMi-yah! Annyeong!” He beamed. 

Wait…HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?! OMG! WHAT IF HE’S A STALKER?! OR  ?! OMG! WHAT IF HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE?! OMO! OMO! OMO! 

“ Umm…EunMi-yah, are you okay?” The guy (who is possibly a stalker, , murderer or…aish! Whatever!) looked at me then his face turned into a worried one. 

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! YOU’RE A STALKER, AREN’T YOU?! OMG! HELP ME! HELP ME! A STALKER IS ON THE LOOSE! HELP!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, earning the attention of the other students. 

Instead of helping me, they just gave me a ‘what-the-hell?’ look. 

“Hey! Calm down, will you? I’m not a stalker, okay?” He held me by the shoulders and stared at me directly in the eyes. 

Wow, he looks really handsome up close. We stared at each other before something hit me.

I was playing with my pen when I accidentally threw the pen at the back of the head of one of the students. Oops, my bad. The guy rubbed the back of his head and he looked down. He grabbed my pen, which is on the floor, and looked it before looking behind him. I quickly grabbed my History book and hid behind it so I wouldn’t be embarrassed. After a few seconds, something hit the book. I looked down, only to see my beautiful pen on the ground with a paper attached on it. I stared at the pen with confusion written all over my face before picking it up. I looked at the paper and saw a messy handwriting on it. It’s a miracle I can still read it even though it looks like Greek or something.

--

Yah! Do you know how much that hurts? You even pretend to hide behind your History book. But I am going to let it slide because you’re cute. Oh, by the way, your History book is upside down.

-Kai

--

“Kai?” I blurt out his name without any second thoughts. “You thought I forgot that incident? It hurts so much that I can’t forget it.” He smirked. “Sorry.” I pouted. “Aigoo, so cute!” He pinched my cheeks happily but damn, it hurts so much! >.< “Hey, do you want to go to class together?” He smiled adorably. “Umm…” “Come on, just think of it as your punishment.” He smirked. “Aish! Fine!” I went ahead of him while he followed behind, laughing his head off.

--

“Hey, EunMi!” I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, only to see Kai smiling at me. “Yes, Kai-sshi?” I asked politely. “Yah, call me oppa. Oppa is cooler than –sshi.” He smiled. “Umm…how about…NO.” I turned around but he held me back. “Come on, please!” He did his puppy eyes at me. DO. NOT. GIVE. IN.  “NO.”

After 2 seconds…

“Aish fine, Kai oppa.” I said without any feeling. “Yay! Oh, and do an aegyo.” He smiled at me then did his puppy eyes. Aish, Stupid Kai for being so adorable! >.<  “Kai oppa~ Bbuing Bbuing~” I did the famous aegyo, which is the ‘bbuing bbuing’ aegyo. “Aigoo, you’re so cute.” He smiled widely and draped an arm on my shoulder. “TO THE CLASSROOM!” Ugh. He’s so embarrassing =.=. I don’t know if it’s just me or I feel like there’s someone staring at me. Hmm…nah, not possible.

Onew’s POV

I hid behind the lockers as I looked at them. They walked away, laughing about something that I don’t know. Being jealous is not my nature but…I kinda like EunMi. Sigh…I just wish she knows that.

--

Lunch Break…

EunMi’s POV

“Yah! EunMi! Wake up!” Ji Yeon shook me like there’s fire in the room or something.

“Five more –“

 “OMO! It’s Infinite!”

“OMG! WHERE?!” I woke up, only to see the empty classroom.

“I hate you! I thought Myungsoo is really here!” I pushed her playfully before pouting. She just laughed her head off while clapping her hands.

“Anyway,” She said, after laughing for 987,654,321 years.

 “Let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m starving.” She rubbed her stomach.

 “You’re always hungry.” I mumbled but she heard it.

 “Yah!” She slapped my arm pretty hard.

“YAH!” I shouted back.

She just stuck out her tongue at me and ran away. I grabbed my bag and ran after her.

“Hahaha! You can’t catch – Ouch! Yah! Watch where you’re…umm… Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Yunho.” I mentally burst laughing because of Ji Yeon. Sigh…this is her punishment for making me chase her.

 “Hello, Ji Yeon.” Mr. Yunho was holding a stack of papers in his hands and wait…is that a birthday card? Whose birthday is today?

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Yunho!” I greeted him cheerfully.

He looked at me and sent me a smile. Hmm…now that I think of it, Mr. Yunho looks like that guy from TVXQ, whose name is also Yunho. Wait…does that mean…nah, impossible.

“Umm… EunMi, can give th. is to Ms. Kahi? Thank you.” Without waiting for my response, he shoved the stack of papers in my hands and walked away like nothing happened. Okay…so weird.

“Hey, what’s that?” Ji Yeon grabbed the birthday card and read it.

“Today is Ms. Kahi’s birthday?” She reread the card and put it back on the top of the other papers.

“Oh…okay and so…Ji Yeon –“ I looked at him with my puppy eyes but she just frowned. “No. For today only. ONLY. Anyway, see you later!” She beamed as she ran towards the cafeteria. I let out a groan and walked towards the music  room.

--

I finally arrived at the music room. I looked at the entrance and I was about to call out Ms. Kahi’s name when I saw Onew behind the piano, pushing some random keys. My eyes widened in shock as I hid behind the door, not want ting to see me. Just then, a soft and gentle voice echoed in the music room, making me almost drop the papers due to the beautiful voice.

~

Naega saranghaetdeon geu ireum
Bulleoboryeo nagalsurok neomu meoreojyeotdeon

Geu ireum ijen jeogeonoko na ulmeogyeo
Nae ane sumgo sipeojyeo

Neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeon
Geu nareul ijen arajwoyo

Irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka

~

Wait…isn’t that the song, “The Name I Loved”? Wait…HE  KNOWS THAT SONG?! That means…HE LIKES SHINee TOO! KYAAA! :D

I was busy spazzing over Onew’s beautiful voice and the posibility that he's a fanboy of SHINee, when a voice interrupted it.

“EunMi?” I turned around, only to find Ms. Kahi looking at me with confusion written all over her face.

“Oh, A-A-Annyeonghasyo, Ms. K-K-Kahi!” I tried to cover up the fact that I was stuttering.

Well, who wouldn’t stutter and be embarrassed because you were caught spazzing over a handsome guy’s voice? NOT me.

“What are you doing here? She arched an eyebrow, curious about the fact that I was standing behind the door and listening to somebody’s voice.

“Umm…Mr.Yunhowantedmetogiveyouthispapersso…here! By—“ I need to get out of here before--.

“EunMi?” Oh shoot, please kill me anonymous.

“H-H-Hey Onew!” I smiled.

“I’ll just leave the two of you alone.” Ms. Kahi smiled then walked away, leaving us in a weird and awkward atmosphere.

“So…” Onew scratched his nape and bit his lip.

“What are you doing here?” He looked up and gave me a smile that could kill me in a few seconds.

“Umm…I gave some papers to Ms.Kahi." I replied awkwardly while rubbing my nape.

"Oh...ok." Ok...AWKWARD AGAIN.

"Umm...EunMi, Can I ask you a question?" He looked a bit nervous.

"You're already asking one." I smiled.

He laughed and gosh, his laugh is undeniably cute! ^-^

"Umm...Do you like Kai? More than a friend?"

"WHAT?!"

He thinks I like that guy, who tortured and embarrassed me by forcing me to call him oppa and do an aegyo?! No! NO, NO, NO, NO WAY! NO WAY! Plus, Onew's cuter! ^-^ Right?

"Umm...no.No. There is NO way that I like Kai more than a friend. Plus, I accidentally hit him with a pen 2 weeks ago." I smiled sheepishly.

Is it just me or Onew's face really lit up when he heard my answer?

"Oh...I thought you like him. Anyway, I thought maybe...umm...we can go for chicken tonight." Wait...OMO! Is he asking me on a date or what? KYAAA!!!

"Sure." I smiled.

"Wait...are you serious? Really?" His smile became wider for some reason that I don't want to know.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Yes! Finally! I'll call you later, ok? Thanks!" He suddenly hugged me, making me blush like crazy.

I smiled and hugged me back. Well, who wouldn't? Obviously, NOT me.

"EunMi?" A voice interrupted our hugging session and whoever that is, I will kill him/her in his/her sleep. We both let go and looked at the person who dare to interrupt this beautiful moment. My jaw almost dropped when I saw her. Ji Yeon. Kim.Ji.Yeon.

"What are you doing?" She smiled at us innocently, but deep inside, she's planning something big.

Shoot, I've been caught.


 

 author's note:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

 Hey guys! It's blingblingforever! I know you guys want to see Taemin's surprise but it seems that the main author is having trouble to write it so she asked me to write the side story featuring Onew and EunMi! ^-^ We promise to update this around next week or next, next week because we're both busy with school so..yeah.


Anyway, I'm having my EXO feels right now and I watched SHINee's and EXO's performances in SMTown Singapore. Almost in all of the groups in SM, slipped because of the floor. Lay slipped and injured himself during their History performance. Poor Lay TT_TT. SHINee is the only artist who didn't fall. So...YAY FOR SHINee!!! :DDD Anyway if you want to watch the fancams of their performances, click this link.

 

ADVERTISING TIME!!! :)))

When It Rains by SPF116

A Queenka's Life by SPf116