Chapter 15- Flashbacks (Part 1)

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Taemin's POV

"Yah! Oppa! I thought-- Ohhh... I see...*pouts* I understand. No, it's okay! Don't mind me. Oh... I'm with Taemin right now. Ne, oppa. Okay. Bye!"

I was smiling at her expressions while she was talking on the phone with Minho hyung. She pouted then slowly smiled then pouted again. I chuckled.

"Yah! Oppa! Why are you laughing?" She said then pouted.

"Nothing." I said then smiled.

She was just so cute. Okay. I didn't say that... right? Okay, I admit.

I have a little--just a little-- crush on her.

"Taemin oppa, Minho can't go. I guess I'll just go home now." Ji Yeon said while getting her bag.

"Wait! I'll just go with you!" I said unconciously.

"Really, Taemin?" She said.

I coughed.

"I mean oppa." She corrected herself.

I insisted on her calling me oppa. I don't know why but I liked it.

"Yes, sure." I said, smiling.

Then her phone rang.

"Kyuhyun oppa? Ne... I miss you too. Omo. Really? A free day? That's new... Today? Wait, I'll ask Taemin." She said then turned around to look at me.

"Taemin... Kyuhyun said that he had a free day today and asked me if we could go out together. I'd told him that I'll ask you first." She said then looked down, ignoring the fact that her call with Kyu was still ongoing.

I couldn't say no, right?

Even though it hurts me, "Yeah! Sure. I'm sure you missed your boyfriend right?" I said then turned around, hiding the hurt inside my heart.

Then she backhugged me. "Oppaaaaaaaaaaa... Thank you soooooo much. And I'm so, so, so sorry. I pinky promise that I'll make it up to you next time.Saranghaeyo, oppa!" She said then went away.

She left me there, staring at a blank space.

My heart was beating so fast.

She said 'I love you' to me. But it only meant as a friend, right?

It wasn't just a crush, it was love.

But she's already in love with a guy.

I can't change that.

 

~After 5 Months~

She was sitting at the music room, alone.

Everyone knew that they broke up.

People were sad about it. They always thought that they were the 'perfect couple'. I couldn't help but feel quite happy inside. She was hugging the guitar that Kyuhyun gave her, She was crying. With all her teardrops falling down on the guitar and stabbing my heart. She looked so weak and helpless...

"Saranghaeyo, Kyuhyun oppa... I still love you... And I will... Always..." She said.

That made a tear fall down my cheek.

Why, Ji Yeon? Why him? He has hurted you and yet you... still love him?

If only it was me, I could've made her happy. I stared at her.

Even if she was crying, she still looked beautiful. After a few minutes, her eyelids drooped and she was asleep. I carried her to her dorm. People were looking at us with pity.

"Omo, what's wrong?" Yoona said. She's her roommate.

"She fell asleep.... while crying." I said, her brown, wavy hair.

"It's all about Kyuhyun, isn't it?" Yoona said, shaking her head.

"She's been crying all night. I guess she really loved him." She said.

Saranghae Kim Ji Yeon, saranghae.

Then Kyuhyun suddenly went in.

Oh, how I wanted to punch him for hurting her.

"What happened? Is she alright?" He said.

"She was crying in the music room, hugging the guitar you gave her. Until she fell asleep." I said.

I saw a tear fall down on both their cheeks at the same time. He wiped hers.

"Jagiya, its alright. I'm here to protecct you. Always. Mianhae. I'm really sorry. I love you very much...I'm really lucky to have you and how stupid I am to let those tears fall." He said while holding her hand. He cried while tears were escaping Ji Yeon's eyes silently.

I was also crying silently.

Why?

Because I was supposed to be the one in her heart and not him.

Why?

Because I love her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

Hi again! This chapter will be divided (again) in two parts. ^-^ Why? Because I don't want to tire you from reading so much. I swear that the next chapter will be shocking. Just wait, okay? ^-^ Don't worry, it won't be long. I'm thinking of updating this Friday, or this Sunday. Well, since it's our semestral break, then I'm gonna flood you with updates! ^-^ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Comment, okay? Loveyaaaaaaaaaa! ^-^

-SPF116