Chapter 13- Here We Go Again

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

"Eun Mi-ah! I'm so sorry! I swear I'll make it up to you. Pleeeaaaaase!" I said then used my aegyo.

"Taemin, do you have Onew's... number?" I said, causing Eun Mi to fangirl.

Again.

"Uhh... yeah. Here." He said as he gave his phone.

"Here. Just call him." I said.

Her face lit up. "Oh really?!" She said then used her aegyo at me. Her aegyos never work on me. Although I think its cute.

"Yeah... Sure. Go." I said, smiling at her.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I GOT THE PHONE NUMBER OF ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!" She said while jumping up and down.

"Yeah. Why?" Someone said. It was Onew.

He was smiling at Eun Mi. Eun Mi looked shocked. Like super shocked.

Taemin and I can't help but laugh.

While we were laughing, our eyes suddenly met. That moment lasted for at least 10 seconds. Then I looked away, embarrassed. So we left the two 'lovers' right there and continued walking. Then I almost tripped.

I expected for the impact for the ground but then someone caught me. It was Taemin. I locked eyes with him for a moment. I can't help but notice.

He was so... so... Nevermind.

So I just pulled away

. Uhh... MY MIND IS SO JUMBLED RIGHT NOW! He smiled at me.

I felt my heart beat faster. What the hell is happening to me?!

He's so cute. Wait-- HE ISN'T. HE ISN'T! Ugh. I'm not supposed to like him. Remember, RULE 4?! NO FALLING IN LOVE?! AGREEMENT! MINHO! YURI! AISH! Don't panic, Ji Yeon! I realized that I was staring at him. I broke my gaze.

"Why were you staring at me?" He said, teasing me.

"N-n-no, I'm n-not! Wh-Wh- Why would I?!" I said, stuttering.

"And why're you stuttering?" He said.

"YAH! I'm not!" I said, looking down to hid my blushing face.

"You're blushing! Omo. I can't believe it." He said. "I'm... I'm not!" I said, defending myself.

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you're not blushing." He said, laughing. I just glared at him.

That will teach him not to do that to Kim Ji Yeon.

Then when I faced in front, I saw them. Minho and Yuri.

Fighting.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He shouted.

"I-I-I'm so sorry..." She said. Then what she did hardened me. She smirked then kissed him.

My fists clenched unconciously. Then Taemin held my hand. I suddenly softened. Everytime we touch... well... I just feel... weird.

Yuri smirked at me. I almost started to cry. I just... I'm an emotional person. Yes, I'm the person that says 'Hwaiting' everytime but when it comes to heartbreak, well... yeah. I need people that I can depend on. That's why I was so dependent with Minho. I just talk to myself. Ane some maids. I'm an only child... so yeah. I'm forever alone. Like Onew. But wait... Onew's with Eun Mi so yeah.

I'm FOREVER alone.

Then when Minho and Yuri were already facing us,

Taemin did what I never expected him to do. 

He kissed me.