Chapter 10- Queenkas

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

"Hey. Uhh... I'll just go alone." I said. 

"Yeah! Let her... And by the way, I need you two to do something for Hyoyeon. She told me to get two guys." She said.

What a liar.

"Are you sure you're okay to walk alone?" Taemin said, eyes full of concern. Because he knows that there will be trouble by the way Yuri acts.

"Yeah, I'll just meet you... later." I said while turning my back on them

Then when I was almost near the classroom, a group of girls blocked me.

"Hey. You think you can just escape like that?" Suzy said. She's the newest member of their group. My eyes widened.

"And you think that I couldn't notice that you like my Minho, don't you?" Yuri said.

"What a flirty ." Jessica said then slapped me at my right cheek.

My cheek turned red. Ouch... that hurts. It was soooo painful. Yoona and Sunny were looking at me sympathetically. They told me a silent sorry with their eyes. They're actually my first friends here. But then, Jessica and Yuri came along. The so-called 'evil twin sisters'. They weren't influenced but... the were forbidden to see me or else... they would get bullied. And I don't want that to happen because of me. That's how powerful Jessica is.

They got my bag and threw all my things on the floor. Phew... Good thing there wasn't any trash can here. Then they slapped me one by one. Except for Yoona and Sunny. They just well... tagged along. Suzy's and Yuri's slap were the hardest and they were the ones that made my cheeks red.

Tears were now falling down...

Suzy was about to slap me again when "Ji Yeon? Is that you?" We all froze.

It was him. Taemin. I didn't look at his direction.

"J-Ji Yeon?! Suzy! Did you just slap her?!" Taemin shouted.

Then he turned to Yuri. "Yuri noona! Why did you let this all happen?!" He shouted at her.

I couldn't believe it. I-I thought he liked her. Whatever in Taemin's face--cute, cheerful, bubbly-- is the total opposite of his face right now. I think that that's his alter ego. H-he's weird. I couldn't believe it. Now he was shouting at Suzy.

"Taemin, stop." I said softly. He froze.

When he faced me, all of them took the chance to run away. Except for again, Yoona and Sunny. I saw that they really cared for me.

"I'm so so sorry, Ji Yeon. I couldn't defend you... again." Yoona said.

"Yoona... It's okay, Yoona. I.... I understand." I softly said.

"Th-th-thank you, Ji Yeon... you really are a good friend." With that, she left me with Taemin and Sunny. They were talking about something. I realized that my things were still on the floor so I got them one by one.

I stopped when someone held my hand. It was Taemin.

"Th-thank you, Taemin...For always being there when I need you.  It's the second time already, right?" I said then smiled weakly at him.

"Minho hyung will know this." He said, squeezing my hand gently.

"No, Taemin... I-I don't want to ruin their relationship." I said, sobbing quietly. "I love him... I just can't..."

He just hugged me and let me cry.

When I looked up, I saw Minho looking at us, eyes full of hurt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wQ1joN_SI3U/T-PkLoJSrHI/AAAAAAAAAiU/aqS1sx3mL-Y/s1600/tumblr_lbumyatiuJ1qzmna2o1_500.png

Hi guyssss... Whew. Updated for two straight days. :) So how was it? :) I can't update my twoshot... It's too long. Maybe I can update it on Saturday? Dunno. ^-^ And I'm sorry for not updating last Friday. I was quite busy. But I updated yesterday and today :)) Loveyaaaaaaaaall! :))

-SPF116