Chapter 22- Questions

The Agreement [ EDITING ]

Kim Ji Yeon's POV

"Mianhae, Dara and Bom... I have to do the project. You know how Professor Yunho is when you can't meet his deadlines. I'm really sorry." I said.

"Yah! Don't be! It's okay. Maybe next time, then. Bye, Ji Yeon!" Dara said then waved goodbye.

I'm already done with the project. I just wanted to relax and get my mind off of things. And I didn't want to get out either. Maybe a stroll in the park would be nice, right? Yes, that would be. 

While I was closing my locker, I saw Taemin staring at me. His eyes met mine for a second but I looked away. I wanted to avoid both of them for a while. Just to have time for myself. While I was walking my way to the park, O saw two shockingly familiar figures walking towards me. When they got closer I recognized them. It was Eun Mi and Onew.

Wait--WHAT?! EUN MI? AND ONEW? TOGETHER.

"Hey, Ji Yeon. What's up?" Onew said casually. I just stared at them, dumbfounded.

"Umm... Ji Yeon? You still there? Or did you go to another universe?" Eun Mi said.

"A-Aniyo. I was just... shocked. Where have you been?" I curiously asked.

"Umm... we uhh..." Eun Mi said, looking at the ground. I knew it. She's lying. I grabbed her and asked her where they have been to.

"Just at the... cafe." She said.

"Oh, jinjja?! So you had a date there?!" 

"Ani... Just a friendship bonding thing."

"So you are leaving me for him?"

"Ani, Ji Yeon. Okay, it is kind of a date..."

I just questioned her then after I was done, I left her with Onew. I have trust on him for Eun Mi. I walked and finally I reached the park. I sat on the swing and got my journal from my bag. 

Dear Diary,

I'm confused. Very confused. Super confused. Aish. Ottoke?!

      Taemin.

-The guy that I made a stupid dating agreement with

-The guy that confuses me very much

-The guy who comforted me and held me when I was crying

-The guy I once loved.

       Minho.

-My bestfriend since 4th grade

-The guy that changed my world with his every smile

-The guy who would brighten up my day when I feel lonely

-The guy that I think I'm still in love with but... I'm not sure

It's all so weird. Taemin's not in love with me. I know it. But... I can't just disregard what happened a while ago. they are both my friends... Who do I like? Of these two people that gave me a reason to smile every single day, who weighs more in my heart? Who is the one that would promise not to hurt me? Who? These might even not be true. Maybe, just maybe I'm just assuming. But Taemin's kiss... I'm sure I felt something. When I recall that memory, butterflies start forming in my stomach. Unconciously, smiles form in my lips. And when Suzy was holding his hand... I felt angry. Very angry. It is all very weird right now. Just then, a sudden question popped in my head.

'Am I... falling for... Lee Taemin?'