The Runaway Bride

Runaway Bride

No one's POV

Eugena's parents step out of her room and sighed. The inevitable has came, they couldn't protect her from the outside world nor from the arranged marriage anymore. They had tried their best to keep a low profile of her to avoid people remembering/knowing of the existence of her. They knew about the promise.

His POV

Her parents finally stepped out of her room. Eugena wasn't following them. I guess she's too mad to come out and she have her boyfriend issue to settle on hand.

"Yes, Mister. I know that it was a promise between your grandparents and mine. Do you really want to see two kids being forced together? In a marriage with no happiness?" her dad said.

"I believe that you know that our families honours our promise seriously? And you wouldn't want to disappoint the old lady." my dad stated.

Her dad was in deep thoughts. "Hmm yea... But let's get things straight. How do I know that you are the correct family that..." 

Before he could finish dad cut in, "If this is the prove that you are looking for, here it is." he handed over a jade seal.

Eugena's dad took over the seal and examined it. He gasped. 

" Since she's going to turn 18 soon. The wedding will be held next week. She's still have her holidays right? The wedding will be a simple affair. Just our relatives only." my dad said.

Her dad was so shocked that he just nodded. 

No one's POV

The week passed by quickly. Eugena isn't happy about it at all. She just went with her parents wishes. They were surprised that Eugena did not object too much about it, even during the fitting of gowns.

Little do they know of what Wayne and Eugene had planned for Eugena. The three kids are planning something big and no doubt it will break their parents' heart. Eugena is counting down to the day of her flight to Korea. She did not pack much for her flight, she just brought along her identity papers and certificates. Those will suffice for now, since they do not want their parents to suspect anything. Eugena's birthday has finally arrived, "Today is the day." she told herself. 

 
Her parents had came in and help her prepare for her "big day". She was just seating there starring into thin space. When her parents left for the venue first, she got up and started changing out of her wedding dress.
 
His POV
Today is the day, I could not wait to see her face. I was surprised that she went along with all the preparations. I was waiting at the chapel with my family. I took a look at the mirror making sure that my tux is in place and I look presentable. I walked out to the front and waited for Eugena to walk through the chapel doors. 
 
"5 more mins." I said to myself. She will be arriving in 5 minutes. I smiled.
 
Five minutes turned into thirty minutes. The guests were starting to get restless. I spotted her boyfriend with another older guy at the end of the chapel. They were talking to her parents. 
 
He better not do anything to spoil the day! I gritted my teeth. 
 
Suddenly the doors of the chapels burst opened. Her bridesmaid was standing there.
 
"Eugena's missing!" she shouted while panting for her breath
 
"THAT'S MY GIRL!" Wayne shouted and high fived the guy beside him.  It seems to me that her being missing has something to do with him. I rushed towards him. Before my fist could land on him, I was blocked off by the older. 
 
"Reception's over! You guys can leave now! And I thank you for your valuable time."  Wayne shouted.
 
I looked at the faces of her relatives that were leaving the chapel, they didn't look shocked that Eugena had ran away from the wedding! I overheard some of them saying.
 
"Well, that's Eugena!"
 
"I would chop off my head if she came!"
 
Her relatives have all expected her not to turn up and yet they were here for the wedding?! Are they here to see me get ditched on the altar? I gritted my teeth angrily.  
 
You will be my wife no matter what Eugena. You can't run away forever! And I swear that I will take all means/methods to find you.
 
Updated!! :D It was sort of a great day today1 I got my y, Free & Single album! I got the group photo card that I wanted, but I didn't get the individual card that I wanted... I got Eunhyuk instead of Siwon or Tuekie... XD My album is sliver colour! Thankies to Mummy who went down to help me collect! ^^ The sad thing is I ended school at 5pm and missed my bus... Thus I didn't get to watch SJ performance on MNET! >.< Haiz... Can't watch MNET next week too... >.< Having extra make up lessons or something like that...