Three is a Circus

Runaway Bride

Ryeo Seon's POV

I finished washing the dishes quickly and decided that I should go check my mail box for my confirmation letter for admission into the local university. I got dressed quickly and decided that I might need to bring along a pair of sunglasses and a cap just in case. I left the apartment quickly before heading down to the letter boxes to open my mail box. The letter of acceptance was there sitting in the mail box waiting for me, I grabbed it excitedly and took the lift down to the basement to wait for the boys.

While waiting I read the details and looked for anything else that I needed to fill in or submit, I gave up reading as soon as I saw the number of Korean words and just sat down by the side waiting for them to arrive. I guess I really need to get some help to fill in the forms and submitting it to the school. I sighed and my mind started to wander off.

I yelped as soon as I felt someone rapped their knuckles on my head. 

"Let's go!" Yesung said as he walked in front of me.

"Ouch.." I sighed and rubbed my head, I am pretty sure that at bruise will form from that!

Henry quickly pulled me along and ushered me into the car before I could snap at the person who did that. I glared at him and he shrugged and used his eyes to tell me who was the culprit. It was the guy in the driver's seat! 

"Yesung-ssi, I don't think it is very nice of your to hit my head." I stated bluntly.

"Ne?" He answered looking blur.

I looked at him and repeated again, "Your knuckles, my head."

"Oh. Not me." He replied as he steered out of the parking lot with the help of ZhouMi who was keeping a look out for him outside the car.

"Henry..." I growled looking at him.

"WAIT NO. IT'S REALLY HYUNG!!" Henry backed away further into his seat.

I rolled my eyes at him and gave up. It is hard living with them. I sighed thinking.

ZhouMi got on the car after Yesung steered out of the parking lot.

"So where do we want to go?" ZhouMi asked excitedly with his eyes sparkling.

"You guys decide. I'm a foreigner." I replied still a little pissed at the childish antics of those two.

"Hmm... We could go to E Mart!!" Henry suggested happily, "It has almost everything that one would need for a new house!"

Yesung nodded in agreement and drove off to the said destination.

"ZhouMi ge, I need some help in filling this up..." I said and passed him the letter of acceptance.

"You recieved it that soon?" ZhouMi asked in disbelief, "Kyu only got his after almost 2 to 3 weeks!"

"Really?" I asked, "Maybe it is because this is just the enrollment into their school for learning Korean..." 

"We are here!" Yesung exclaimed.

I looked at him, "Erm... Yesung-ssi, we just traveled for less than 5 minutes and we are here?"

"Ne." He replied and got off the car.

"SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY WE TOOK THE CAR THEN?" I shouted in disbelief, living with them is really tiring. 

Yesung just stared at me blankly. Henry and ZhouMi just shrugged.

"Oh right. You don't understand English." I sighed and headed towards the E Mart that Henry was talking about, following the directions on the signboard.

The three of them just walked behind me silently, whispering to one another. 

"Mr Lau, I hope you brought enough money for the party props!' I shouted to Henry.

"Eh?" Henry stumbled forward after getting pushed by his hyungs.

"I said, you better have enough money to buy the party props." I repeated myself before walking off again.

"Yeah... I did!" Henry replied cheerfully and slung his arm around my shoulders.

"It will be the best party that you have ever attended and there will be lots of yummy food!" Henry described animatedly.

"My only request, NO MESS." I stated frimly.

"YES, MADAM!" Henry saluted.

I smiled and turned behind, Yesung was holding up his phone and checking his looks through the reflection, vain much, ZhouMi was just walking casually while keeping a look out for Yesung in case he walks into a wall.

"And you both have to control him!" I pointed at Henry.  

Both of them nodded and pulled Henry away, "Situation under control!" Yesung shouted.

This guy is really weird...  I thought to myself, well you should have gotten use to their weirdness by now Ms Lim. I chided myself silently.

I watch as they drag him away and disappeared into the sliding doors of the mall. I followed them quickly and took out my cap and firmly putting it on my head trying to hide as much of my features as possible. 

This is going to be a long day. I sighed and followed them quickly.

The three of them walked quickly into the supermarket and returned with a trolley to place our items and out of Henry's excitement, he carried me up and placed me into the trolley and sped off to the household goods section.

As I recovered from my initial shock, "HENRY.." I screamed, before I could finish I was cut off by ZhouMi.

"Which colour do you think is nice for the plates?"

"What type of utensils do you like?"

"Which colour of pots and pans do you prefer?"

I stared at him with my mouth wide opened. No body told me that shopping for household goods and party needs is his thing too! And I had trouble answering his questions since they were shot at me at bullet speed and there's another guy who was just dumping things into the trolley without caring if there's a person inside who might get injured.

I was right. This is going to be a very long day. I mentally made a note to tear Henry apart limb by limb when I get back home.


A/N: I think it has been like 5 mths since I last updated. Thank you all for staying and a warm welcome to the new subscribers. I love you guys! I will try my best to write as much as possible this month in case I get too busy again in school and I can't update for a long while. p.s. I do not own the photo, I will trying to make my poster for the story some time soon too.