A Day in the Amusement Park (Part 2)

Runaway Bride

Eugena's POV

I was in the same mini bus as the members of Super Junior M. They were chit chatting noisily. Kyuhyun was playing his Star Craft on his laptop, Donghae and Eunhyuk were sleeping on one another's shoulders, Siwon was reading his bible, Henry was listening to songs and playing his game console, Zhou Mi was staring out of the van, Ryeowook was nodding off too, Sungmin was doing some online shopping.

I was listening to the music that was in the iPod that Wayne has given me. I was listening to the songs when someone called me. I took out of my phone and picked up the call.

"Bonjour!" I said. "Comment vous vous appelez?"

"Je suis Wayne." The voice at the end of the line replied while laughing.

"Oui, Je m'appelle Gena." I replied back while holding back a laugh.

"So my dear Gena, how are you doing?" Wayne asked.

I felt some eyes on me and I quickly glanced over while replying Wayne. "Yeah, I guess it's okay? We are going to an amusement park now."

The rest of the memebers were looking at me. I mouthed, What?

Siwon asked, "You speak French?"

I nodded my head. I turned and looked out of the window and continued my conversation with Wayne. He was back in Taiwan preparing for his upcoming concert. He told me that he was flying over to Korea next week to meet with the dancers here.

"So that's why you sent me Korea?" I asked.

"Yea.. Sort of. Plus it was your dream to pursue a degree in Fashion in the university over here." He said.

"Hmm true... BUT I CAN"T SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND KOREAN!" I sort of shouted.

The members turned and looked at me. "Opps. Sorry I didn't mean to shout..." I apologized.

I continued my conversation with Wayne and he told me about the plans he and Eugene had for me. I'm going to learn Korean, get my name changed and study in Korea. He also told me his reaction after Kim broke the news that I was missing. I laughed out loud. It was funny!

"That's why I didn't want to marry him!" I laughed.

"He's really crazy! He wrecked the whole place and vowed to find you no matter what..." Wayne trailed off.

After hearing that from him, a chill ran down my spine. Now I understand why Wayne and Eugene has insisted that I must change my name. I ended my call with him as he was going for a meeting. I glanced across the mini bus, the members were all doing their things. I looked out of the window and enjoyed the scenery as the bus drove by. I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realised that we have arrived at the destination. Kyuhyun being evil as before, used his knuckles to knock my head. I snapped out of my thoughts immediately.

I jumped up, "Evil maknae lives up to his name." I muttered under my breath. I left the bus quickly as I realised the other members have gotten off the bus already. I was a fan of SJ-M since I was more of a CPOP lover and partly due to the fact that my brother is a famous chinese singer. I got to know of Kyuhyun nickname from my friends, who are big fans of SJ.

"Eugena, WELCOME TO LOTTE WORLD!" Donghae screamed in Korean.

Though Donghae was speaking in Korean, I could understand partially what he was saying. He was speaking to me as I heard my name being called, and he said something about Lotte World... My eyes widened and I gluped. "Lotte world?!"

"Yea, Lotte World! The best amusement park in Korea!" Eunhyuk chipped in, in Korean again.

"Why are you so afarid of Lotte world?" Kyuhyun asked as he smirked.

Damn! I seriously need a Korean crash course! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING! Siwon quickly translated it into English for me.

"I have heard of the rides before... And I don't think my guts could take any of those rides..." I replied. I recalled back the time when I went to Universal Studios Singapore with my family. Technically speaking, I went on the 90% of the popular rides. And I got jelly legs after going on the Human rollercoaster in the Scifi zone. Of all the rides, I loved the Transformer 3D roller coaster ride the best! As I grow older, I became a smaller fan of heart stopping rides.

"Lotte world is the biggest indoor theme park in the world! And there's lots to see and play!" Donghae exclaimed in Korean while pulling Eunhyuk with him to the ticketing counter.

"Erm... I will buy the tickets." I called out to them. "You guys are stars and I don't think you want your covers to be blown..."

Gosh! Why can't I just remember that they don't understand English?! Siwon quickly called out to them and translated my intentions to them. 

"That's a great idea!" Leeteuk said in Korean. Henry did the translation this time round.

I walked off to the ticketing counter to buy the tickets.

"Tickets for 13 adults." I told the girl at the counter. I paid for the tickets with the money that Leeteuk had handed me. I was glad that she was able to speak English! I guess it is because Lotte World is a famous tourist attraction in Seoul. Many of my friends who went to Korea loved it here. I guess I could try and enjoy myself here... I went back to the boys with the tickets. Leeteuk took the tickets over and handed them out one by one. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin squealed in delight as they received their tickets. The boys quickly got into their pairs or trios. 

Our groupings:
Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon.    
Ryeowook and Yesung.
Leeteuk and Kangin.
Kyuhyun and Sungmin.
Shindong and ZhouMi. (Shindong's girlfriend couldn't make it)
Me and Henry. (the cowardly group and also he was the best in English)
 
We split up and head into Lotte world. As we do not want to have fan girls recognising them if we entered as a big group.
 
I do not own the photo! I googled for it. :) Had a lonng day today. And I sort of made up my mind not to waste time going for CCAs and focus more on my studies and foreign languages! :D Decided to update today since I did much much more better than I have expected to do! ^^