Hello, Seoul!

Runaway Bride

Eugena's POV

 

I arrived in Seoul after a 2 hour flight. It was already 2.30am when I finally got off the plane and head to the immigrations. I yawned. I was tired and hungry. Though I did ate the meal served on board, I was still hungry. Thinking back, I only had a meal the previous day. "Grr....' my stomach growled.
 
Once I cleared the immigrations, I headed to the duty free shops to get some tidbits and drinks to cure my growling stomach. I paid for the food and hurried over to the belt to claim my luggage. The luggages are not out yet so I texted Abiba. "Reached Korea." I sat down at one of the nearby benches while waiting for my luggages to come out. I jumped up suddenly remembering that I have 2 luggages that weigh over 20kg, I quickly rushed off to get a luggage trolley. I came back ot the belt with the trolley and opened up a packet of chip and started munching on it. I spotted my luggages coming out on the conveyer belt. It was too striking to miss that out! One of them was purple and one was neon yellow. As the luggages came closer towards me, I quickly grabbed them and placed it on the trolley.
 
"Gosh, this is heavy!" I exclaimed. I pushed my trolley towards to exit. I still did not know who was coming to pick me up. Wayne said it was a surprise. As I walked out of the arrival hall I glanced around trying to guess who was going to pick me up. I was pushing my trolley and munching on the chips at the same time. As I was reaching the end of the walkway, I heard someone called out my chinese name. My eyes widened. I look at the direction the voice came from. The guy waved at me. I slowly made my way towards the guy. I found the figure quite familiar but I could not remember where I seen him before.
 
"Hello!" The guy said cheerfully. "Are you Wayne hyung's sister? Eugena Lim Li Shan?" he asked.
 
I nodded my head.
 
"And you are?" I asked.
 
"I'm Choi Siwon." He replied and smiled.
 
My eyes widened in surprise.
 
He laughed. "He didn't tell you that he trusted you to me?"
 
I shook my head. He laughed. I was still shocked... He took the trolley over from me and pushed it towards the car park. I walked behind him. Before running up to catch up with him. I took out the bag of chips from my bag and started eating. I did not know what to say to him and to busy myself eating is the best thing to do to make me forget about this awkward situation. 
 
"Hungry?" he asked. I nodded my head and replied "Yes." He smiled.
 
Gosh what's wrong with him? I thought to myself. I had finished the bag of chip and went off to the dustbin nearest to me. I took the bottle of drink from my bag and open it. I took at sip of it. It was heavenly!! I smiled. My friends have been telling me how nice Milkis is! I totally love this combination of Milkis: Milk and Sprite. While I was happily enjoying my drink we have arrived at the car park and was standing beside a black van.
 
The door slide opened. "Eugena, meet ZhouMi and Henry." he said. "ZhouMi, Henry. This is Eugena. Wayne's sister." He introduced me to them. "Hi." I said. I was still shocked from the fact that Wayne has entrusted me in the care of Super Junior M?! Siwon was loading my luggage up the van while I stood rooted to the ground. 
ZhouMi pushed Henry down and asked him to help Siwon with the luggage. Henry picked the smaller luggage and tried to lift it up. He struggled. I started laughing. IT WAS HILARIOUS! ZhouMi face palmed himself and Siwon just shook his head and took the luggage over from him.
 
Henry walk towards me and acted tough, or should I say gangster? "Why are you laughing? Huh!" he said. I took off my sunglasses and looked at him straight in the eye. He backed down, "Hyung! She look like she's gonna kill me!" he exclaimed. They started laughing. I got up the van and settle at the back of the van, drinking my Milkis.
 
ZhouMi turned to me and started a conversation. While the others board the van and the driver started the engine and drove off.
 
"Can you speak Hangul?" he asked in chinese. I shook my head. He started asking me how old I was and what I was studying and the languages that I know. He told me that Siwon has asked him and Henry to accompany him here as they did not have any schedules later. It was nice talking to him! I could not believe that I was talking to one of my idols! I was pretty much addicted to ZhouMi's solo in Skip Beat! OST, 不留纪念. Skip Beat! was a Taiwanese idol drama that Siwon and  DongHae acted in. It was a nice show and quite funny! Plus it was the first idol drama that I have watched that didn't have any love story plot! 
 
Henry chirped in, "Who is your bias in Super Junior M then?" All three of them looked at me, I gluped.
 
"Erm... All of you guys are cute and great in your own way?" I said while looking at them as if they were going to eat me up if I said the wrong answer. 
 
Henry wasn't happy about my answer and bugged, "There's surely one guy that you like more!" 
 
"Do you guys really want an answer?" I asked, "Cause I really don't have an answer.... Siwon's good looking, ZhouMi's voice is nice and Henry is good in violin..." 
 
They looked at me and smiled. We reached our destination shortly after. Siwon took out my luggages and Henry helped to pull them into the building.
 
"Eugena-ssi..." Siwon said while stepping into the elevator.
 
"Just call me Eugena" I smiled cutting him off,  "I prefer it that way, I hate being formal." 
 
"Okay, Eugena. You will stay in ZhouMi and Herny's dorm for the time being, they have a extra room over there."  He said.
 
I nodded my head. I look at them and smiled. 
 
"Here we are!" Henry shouted. "Welcome to our dorm!" 
 
"Be quiet! You pabo! Don't wake the neighbours up!" ZhouMi hissed.
 
"That room over there will be the one that you will be staying for now." ZhouMi said. "The toilet is over there..." he gave me a tour around the house quickly before instructing me to go wash up and head to bed.
 
"Before I forget, everyone is having their off day tomorrow. We are going to the amusement park. We are leaving at 10 and you are coming with us." he smiled.
 
I nodded my head and went into my room. I unpacked partially and went to wash up. Within minutes I was lying on the bed and falling asleep. 
 
I woke up in the morning after hearing voices in my room. I opened my eyes and saw 12 men standing in the room looking at me. I screamed.
 
 
Decided to update while waiting for the book award to start! ^^ Ah yes. 12 guys! I'm writing this part on the number of members that is left when y, Free & Single is released. Oh and Eugena is staying with ZhouMi and Henry for the time being, she will stay with the rest at a later part.