Seeing her again.

Runaway Bride

His POV

 

 

"Come in, please take a seat. If you don't mind please join us for dinner." The lady said. "Kids prepare four more sets of utensils!"

I saw the back view of the girl I had lost and missed badly. It can't be true! I must be dreaming. I could not help to stare at the back view when she walked pass.

Who was the guy in the house? He looked like a star... She never told me she had a brother before.

I'M OVER REACTING! IT'S JUST SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME BACKVIEW AS HER!

As we stepped into the house, the four sets of extra utensils have been set on the table along with extra chairs. "Woah, they do really work very fast!" I thought to myself.

"Hello!" two voice chirped.

It's her voice... Her voice... I could not forget her voice after all these years.. I looked at the direction that her voice was coming from. It was her! She has grown so much into a beauty! And she's leaning on his shoulders?! Smiling so sweetly?!

My jaws dropped. Isn't he her idol? They are seating so close together? They are a couple?? HOLDING HANDS?!?!

I must be losing my mind.

I must have been staring at them for too long that her attention shifted to me.

 

 

 

Eugena's POV

. What is he doing here? His family knows Dad?! I thought uncomfortably.

Wayne wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him and smiled.

 

Wayne's POV

After saying our hellos to the guests I could feel Eugena's sudden uneasiness. I glanced at the direction her eyes were looking at. I saw her ex.

Well, he was a big jerk from what he did during the relationship. I was glad that Eugena decided to break up with him, she didn't get the chance to say it. He initiated it after being jealous that she's putting time in watching my performance live over the net compared to talking to him.

What type of guy will get jealous over such a small matter? And watching my live performance was just only a few hours! Plus, being her boyfriend should know the FACT that she doesn't like to be disturbed when watching shows?

I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Today we are definitely going with the boyfriend and girlfriend act. Thank goodness that Eugena isn't the type that let other know about her too much. She feels insecure this way.

After pulling her close to me, I smiled at her and at our guests. I could see that he was being consumed by jealousy.

"Dad, who are they?" I asked.

"There are your great grandmother's friends family?" He replied me unsurely.

I nodded looking at Eugena. She was still dumbfounded by the answer given.

Eugena's POV

Gosh. This is insane. His family is related to my great grandmother?! Talking about my great grandmother, I remember something grandma said to me, "She's going to get married at 18." it sent a chill down my spine. This can't be happening...

"Please take a seat," Mum gestured to the empty seats beside me.

As they walked to the seats, Wayne pulled me closer and gave me a peck on the cheeks. I smiled at him, knowing that he is protecting me. Mum and Dad did not say anything, they are used to us putting on this act in the presence of strangers, and in this case my ex.

"Please tuck in." Mum said.

We muttered our quick prayers before starting on our meal. His family isn't Christians so they kept quiet during our prayers.

Dinner was steak! :D I love steak~ Just as I was about to lift my fork and knife up to cut the steak, Wayne swapped my plate with his.

"Nah! I have cut it into bite sizes for you! Gena~" Wayne said.

Whenever he called me "Gena" I will blush as the way he says it is so cute and full of love~

I don't care about what he feels. Yes, I'm being a meanie. Well I don't love or feel anything for him at all, why should I be concerned about how he feels?