The Plan

Runaway Bride

Wayne's POV

Eugena got up quickly and pulled me with her. Once everyone was inside the room, she slammed her door shut.

"Dad, is that really true?" I asked. "You can't let my Gena go like that!"

Tears is starting to form.... "Dad...." she whispered.

" I heard my grandparents talking about it once. We did not have a female offspring during my time... I will think of a way." Dad replied.

She cried and screamed. "There's no way am I going to marry that ! I will not be in a marriage with no love! Marriage is a gift from god! I'm not playing with my own marriage!"

It just pains my heart to see such her like that. I'm going to oppose of the marriage till the end! There's no way I'm letting my beloved sister marry such a guy and under such circumstances!

My parents left the room to handle the situation outside. I hugged Eugena tightly in my arms and promised her that I will do anything and everything to keep her from getting married to that guy outside. She cried harder.

"Kor... I don't want to be married to him at all! I don't want!!" She sobbed.

"Shh... Look at me. I promise that you will not marry him. I dislike him too! You are my Gena forever and I will not let you marry such a jerk!" I cajoled her. "We should call Eugene kor..."

I whipped out my phone and called Eugene. I was pacing around the room waiting for him to pick up. At the fifth ring he finally picked up.

"Hello? Wayne why are you calling me now?" Eugene asked.

I explained the situation to him and we discussed of what to do. We have decided that to we have to send Eugena away and to some where that the idiot will not be able to find her and she will be able to continue on her studies and still pursue her dreams. We were discussing which country to send her to.

"What about over to London? You are there."

" I'm just posted over here temporarily. Who is going to look after her after I go back?! What about she live with you?"

" I don't think she's safe with me... The paparazzi are around 24/7 and everywhere... High chances of her being exposed and found..."

" What about Korea? She will like it there. But she can't speak korean right..."

"That's a brilliant idea! I will get my friends to help and see if they could let her live with for awhile while we tie up the lose ends!"

"Hmm... Good. Call me later."

I looked at Eugena, she's still crying. Quickly I made another call. Looking through my phonebook I found SiWon's number and called him. Hopefully he's free.

"Hello? Wayne hyung?" The voice at the end of the line said.

"Siwon-ah? Yea, it's me. I have a favour to ask from you. Can my sister stay with you and the members over in korea for a week or so? I'm sending her over there to study. And something happened..." I said leaving out the details of her arranged marriage.

"Hmm... I see I will check with Leeteuk hyung first. Hold on for a moment." Siwon replied.

I met Super Junior M last year during an overseas performance. Compared to other members I know Siwon better. As he is recently filming a new drama at Kenting and we met again while I was learning to surf while taking a break off from work. He's really a sports person! He learnt to stand on the surf board quickly. We had quite a lot in common and became friends quickly.

"Wayne hyung. Leeteuk hyung says it's okay. We are quite free for this coming week, and there's an apartment in the same block out for rent. Maybe you can try renting it, in one way or another I can help you look after her."  Siwon said.

" Thank you so much! She will be flying over there next week. Are you able to pick her up?" I asked.

" Yea, no problem. How does she look like?"

" I will sms you her picture later. Thanks a lot!"

" And Leeteuk hyung says maybe you could help us write a few songs as a form of payment." He laughed jokingly.

" Yeah, no problem!" I replied. " I will text you again her flight arrival details. Thanks."

" I hope to see her and you soon. Oh manager hyung  is calling me, I have to go. Bye!" Siwon said hurriedly.

" Yeah, see you soon! Bye." I said and hung up.

After ending the call, I called Eugene and the airline company up. I will bring her with me back to Taiwan first before she fly over to Korea. And I would need to take a few days off from the company to settle some things.

Looking at my phone 30 minutes passed, I walked towards her and kneeled down.

"Gena, I have good news for you."

 

Decided to do a double update today since I'm not really in a good mood. Stresed about school and all the projects and my results. I pretty much screwed up this semester's subjects. And I do not own the photo. And yes! Super Junior's Siwon has finally appeared!! I decided to let Siwon appear 1st as he's my 1st bias in SJ XD Hope you guys don't mind! Plus, I think he will be a great brotherly figure for Ryeo Seon~ ^^ Do comment! Hmm should I have a love story or a brother sister story? Do comment! :D I'm thinking of letting either ZhouMi or Henry appear 1st after a brief intro to the other memebers. Yeah, since Ryeo Seon can't speak korean and ZhouMi speaks chinese while Henry could speak chinese and english. Do you guys want them to be her teacher? :D Comment~

Btw Ryeo Seon is Eugena! She will be known as Ryeo Seon from Chapter 12 onwards. Cause she's changing her name! :D