The Preparation of A New Life

Runaway Bride

 

Eugena's POV
 
After my parents left, I got up and changed into casual wear. I wore the clothes that Wayne had prepared for me. It was from his own brand. Each design has their own meaning and it reminds of their motto "STILL MOVING UNDER GUNFIRE".
 
I picked up the air ticket from my drawer and picked up my tote bag. I was dressed head to toe in Wayne's brand. SMUDGEstore aka SMG! And I'm loving it! While that was something to be happy about for today. 
 
I glanced around my room before picking up my cap and sunglasses. I sighed, Mum and Dad is going to be very heartbroken. 
 
I placed the letter that I have wrote previously on my table. I took a quick glance around my room. Before sneaking out to the front door. Kim (my bridesmaid) was talking on the phone at the end of the hallway. I snuck my way through her and left my house. 
 
Abiba was waiting downstairs at my block. He waved at me when he saw me and signaled to me to run over to his car. Abiba is Wayne's assistant, he is driving me to the airport and accompanying me to Taiwan. My parents didn't know that Abiba was in the country thus no one would have thought that I ran away with his help. 
 
I was going to Korea. But I was transiting at Taiwan first. As I had to travel light when I ran away, I did not have any change of clothes with me.
 
After a thirty minute drive we arrived at the airport, my flight was taking off in an hour time. Since both of us did not have any check in luggage with us it was fine for us to check in later. 
 
Once inside the plane, Abiba passed me a hand phone. "Boss asked me to pass this to you. It's a new number so only he knows the number and your brother will know." he said. 
 
After a four hour flight we arrived in Taiwan. We got off the plane quickly and headed to the shopping district to buy my clothes. My flight to Korea is due to take off in another 8 hours. 
We bought a new luggage first before heading to the shops down the streets. Within four hours I have bought all my items from clothes to inner wear and facial products.
 
After the shopping trip we went for a quick meal before visting Wayne's shop at Breeze Centre. Over there, Abiba took each female design tees, jackets and accessories and packed it into my luggage. 
 
"Wayne wanted you to have all of these. And before I forget, these caps too and some of the new releases." he said while swiftly packing the items into my luggage. 
 
I nodded. Damn, hope my luggage isn't going to be overweight! I do not have that much strength to carry it... I thought. I was curious about who he trusted me to over in Korea. He did not tell me anything about it. 
 
In a few minutes time I was rushed into the car and I was off to another place again. Abiba instructed me to stay in the car while he got off and went into the building to take soemthjng. There was another luggage bag. 
 
I looked at him questioningly. He just said it was some electronic items that I will be using. He drove off the the airport quickly. I was going to be late for my check-in.
 
He helped me with the luggages and sent me till the departure gates. "Remember text me once you arrive! I will pass the message on to your brother!" he said. I gave him a hug before stepping in to the depature hall. 
 
I wonder what has happened during this few hours when I was away. It has been a long day and I'm feeling very tired now.  Looking at the time now its 12am. I felt my phone vibrating non stop in my bag. I took it out and saw a fimilar number. 
 
"Hello?" the voice at the end of the line said.
 
"Bonjour." I said.
 
"Eh sis how are you doing?"
 
"Eugene?"
 
"Yeah, who you think it was?"
 
"Sorry! " I said.
 
Eugene had flew back to attend the wedding. He was too part of the plan. We updated one another about the lastest happening so far. I was glad that my parents aren't too angry with me running away and they didn't blame or suspect my brothers. We ended the call after some thirty minutes as Eugene's plane was taking off soon. 
 
After we ended our call, I recalled back this morning's happening. I sighed. It was tiring... I have been on the run since 9am in the morning.  
 
I remember what Wayne had said about not including any information about where I was going since his family managed to know about my existence even when my family kept a low profile of me. I just said that I could not accept the fact of being with him and stated facts about his mentality and character that I hated to the core.
 
I heard that the flight to Korea was opened for boarding, I picked up my stuff and put on my cap and sunglasses as I made my way to the plane. 
 
As the flight took off, I whispered. "You do not simply come looking for Eugena, I will come looking for you."
 
 
I don't own these photos~ The photos are the ones that Eugena's wearing. Updates today! I have a rough idea for the ending already~ ^^ kekes.