A Day in the Amusement Park (Part 1)

Runaway Bride

No one's POV

 
It was 9.30am. Eugena hasn't woken up.  Zhou Mi and Henry was contemplating over how should they wake Eugena up. The door bell rang, it was Kyuhyun. Being the makane he was tasked to come down and inform them that breakfast was ready. Henry asked Kyuhyun to think of a way to wake Eugena up.
 
Being the evil maknae that he always was, he called the rest of the remaining nine members down. The rest of the members were curious about the girl that was entrusted in Siwon's care. Thus they came down without much persuasion.
 
All twelve of them including Zhou Mi, Henry and Siwon gathered in her room. They were whispering to one another about how cute she looks when she's asleep.
 
Putting twelve people whispering at the same time became a din. Eugena stirred and her eyes slowly fluttered open. Once her eyes were fully opened, she screamed in shock.
 
Eugena's POV 
 
I screamed. There were 12 men in the room once I opened my eyes! I quickly pulled my blanket to cover my face, leaving only the eyes visible.
 
I tried hard to think where did the 12 men came from. I pinched myself hard trying to figure out if it was a dream. Suddenly I heard someone's laughter. I looked at the guy it was Kyu Hyun! Then the others in the room started laughing too. Hearing their laughter made my brain process faster, I remembered that Wayne had trusted me in the care of Siwon when I had ran away from the wedding. 
 
Gosh! I face palmed myself. I must have been too tired that I have forgotten that I had ran away from a wedding to Korea. 
 
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. 
 
The others gave me a blank look, then I remembered that they don't understand English.
 
"To wake you up!" Henry replied.
 
"OHMYGOSH... What's the time now?! I totally forgot about amusement park that ZhouMi had told me!" I exclaimed as the previous night memories slowly started coming back. 
 
"Guys lets go and have our breakfast now! And let her have the time to wash up! Arasso?" Leeteuk said in Korean. 
 
"Arasso!" the boys replied as they left my room one by one.
 
I couldn't understand what they were saying, but figured that Leeteuk gave them some command thus they left my room.
 
"And Henry you stay here and wait for her." Leeteuk commanded Henry in Korean.
 
Gosh! I just wished that I have taken up Korean in school rather than taking French... I need to go buy some guide books! I made a mental note to myself.
 
Henry sighed while replying in Korean, "Arasso, hyung..." 
 
I watch as Henry left my room and closed the door. Before he left, he told me to hurry up as he was starving! I nodded.
 
I quickly took my things and laid it on the bed. Before making a mad rush to the toilet. I showered while brushing my teeth and washing my face at the same time. I finished showering after ten minutes and quickly went to my room to change and to put on my face moisturiser and sun block. I looked at my watch, I took just fifteen minutes to prepare. I am impressed! 
 
"Done!" I said as I walked out of the room.  Henry jumped to his feet and quickly bought me the other dorm where everyone was having breakfast. 
 
"Morning hyungs!" Henry shouted in Korean as he entered the apartment.
 
They all turned and looked at me while I entered.  "Is there something wrong with my face? Why are you guys staring at me?" I asked uncomfortably.
 
They stared at me as if I was speaking in some foreign language. Siwon went on to translate what I said to them. HOW CAN I FORGET THAT THEY CAN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? I chided myself.
 
"Oh nothing is wrong with your face, we are just surprised that as a girl you took less time than us to prepare." Leeteuk said in Korean. As usual Siwon translated what he said to me.
 
I nodded my head. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Eugena Lim! You can call me Eugena." I smiled brightly and bowed.
 
Silence once again. Henry quickly translated for me. This is getting rather awakard. 
 
"Hi, Eugena! I'm Leeteuk. Leader of Super Junior. This is Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun." Leeteuk said in an heavily accented English. 
 
I nodded to acknowledge each of the members as Leeteuk continued "And we are..." in English.
 
"SUPER JUNI-OR!" the rest of them chorused together.
 
Ryeowook came out from the kitchen with two plates of pancakes. "Henry, Eugena go take a seat." he said in Korean. Henry scrambled to get an extra chair and placed it beside the empty seat and signaled me to seat beside him. I quickly settled down and started eating my pancakes. There were whipped cream, caramel, chocolate sauce and strawberries! For a group of guys they sure do love sweet things! I thought to myself.
 
The boys were eating while chatting, Shindong was attempting to steal Yesung's pancake when he wasn't looking. I chuckled. It was funny! Shindong looked at me and placed his a finger on his lips. I nodded and continued eating. Since I couldn't speak or understand Korean, I kept quiet and focused on my plate of pancakes.
 
"Not adding toppings?" Henry asked in English.
 
"Later." I replied.
 
Henry passed the toppings over. I took the whipped cream and squeeze it on to my pancake in a perfect swirl and added some strawberries on top of it. Before drizzling the caramel and chocolate sauce over the pancakes and whipped cream. I was enjoying my piece of art work. Well, I like things to be perfect and pretty. After decorating my pancakes, I looked up and found everyone staring at me. I looked at them with my eyes wide open.
 
"Erm.. Do you guys want?" I asked in English.
 
They pondered over what I was saying before shaking their head. I ate quickly and quietly as I realise that it was going to be ten soon. I finished it within five minutes.
 
"Why are you so fast?!" Henry asked in English.
 
"Cause I'm use to it?" I replied while shrugging.
 
"Eugena, do you need to go back and pack some things for the trip later?" Zhou Mi asked in Chinese.
 
"Sure, why not? I still do not know what my brother had packed for me." I replied.
 
"Let's go back then. I also need to pack." Zhou Mi said while standing up from the table.
 
"Boys! It's about time to go and prepare too." Leeteuk said to rest in Korean. They nodded head and got up quickly.
 
I left their dorm with Zhou Mi and Henry caught up with us shortly. With his mouth full with pancake. He looks super cute with his puffy cheeks! I said to myself. Zhou Mi and Henry dorm was just downstairs of the SJ's dorm. I quickly went to my room and started unpacking both my luggages to see what I have that could be useful for the trip. I opened up the luggage that Wayne had asked Abiba to give me. Woah! True to his words it was filled with brand new electronic gadgets that I would be using! There were digital cameras, iPod, laptop, a iPad and some gaming consoles! I on the digital camera and check if their battery were full, to my surprise they were full! Abiba has charged all of them for me! Gosh, I love him to bits!! There was a bag pack in the luggage and some beanies and head wear too. I quickly packed my bag and took a digital camera with me. And grabbed my sunglasses and one of the caps that I saw. It was ten already. Then I noticed a wallet lying in the luggage, I quickly grabbed it and threw it into my bag.
 
When I came out of the room, Zhou Mi and Henry were waiting for me. They were in their disguises. " Do I need to cross dress?" I asked in Chinese. Zhou Mi laughed, "Nope, you are already fine!" I nodded my head and went down with them. 
 
There were two mini buses waiting downstairs already. They had taken the back door as the front door was filled with crazy, screaming fan girls. I boarded the second mini bus with Zhou Mi and Henry. I need them to be with me. I was in a foreign country and I couldn't speak their language. They were the only memebers that could speak the same language as me.
 
Shortly after we boarded, the mini buses drove off.
 
 
Decided to update today since I have just finished one presentation! 1 assignment down for this semester! Yea, something to be happy about. I still have to tackle a buisness management project and presentation, french exam, business proposal and term paper... >.< And all the deadlines is llike this month end! @.@ And I still have to study for my exams for next month end...