Changing dorms

Runaway Bride

Eugena's POV

~Three days later~

ZhouMi and Henry had some last minute schedules and had to leave the country. They told me that schedules for their part in idol dramas have been brought forward thus they had to leave. I was pretty much reluctant to let them leave since I would be pretty much left alone and I had fun with them.

"Don't worry Eugena! I will come back for you." Henry said in English as he hugged me,

"I know you will miss me too right?" ZhouMi asked in Chinese as he spread open his arms for me to hug him.

"Yeah, I will miss you guys loads!" I said while hugging ZhouMi, "Do remember to eat regularly and eat on time!" I instructed them in Chinese.

"I promise you!" Henry replied.

ZhouMi nodded his head, "Yes,madam!"  he replied.

"Before I forget, you will be bunking in with Siwon until your brother comes over next week. I worried about you living alone and they don't have any schedules until next week, for now." ZhouMi said.

"Huh... But, Leeteuk oppa seems like he don't like me." I replied.

"Don't worry, Leeteuk hyung just isn't used to having a new person around. He's a great person!" ZhouMi assured me.

They went on telling me about the problems faced when they debuted as part of SJ's sub group. Leeteuk have looked after them a lot ever since the Only13 campaign started. I nodded my head.

Siwon came down and helped me pack. As ZhouMi and Henry left for the airport.

"Woah, there's quite a lot of electronics gadgets!" Siwon exclaimed in English while helping me packed the things into my luggage.

"Is it necessary to pack? Can't I just bring a few items that I need over to your dorm?" I asked.

"They wouldn't be back until next month. Plus your brother is going to come over soon and get you an apartment in the same building in a few days time." Siwon replied.

"There's an apartment for rent here? Shouldn't it be like er... in hot demand since you guys are living here?" I asked.

"I convinced the landlady to sell the apartment to your brother. Since he told me he wanted to buy an apartment for you to live in." he replied.

My jaws dropped. "Kor didn't tell me that!" I said.

Siwon smiled and continued helping me to pack my luggages.

"You will sleep in my room, is that okay?" he asked.

"Yea, it's okay." I replied and asked, "You have an extra bed or something?"

"Yeah, you can sleep in Kibum's bed." He replied.

"Kibum?" I asked.

"He's part of SJ, but have been focusing on his acting career for quite a few years thus he doesn't participate in any of the SJ albums or activities. And he doesn't stay in the dorm anymore." he replied.

I just nodded my head. Siwon helped me to zip the luggages and carried them to his dorm. Leeteuk, Donghae and Kangin aren't in, They were at the gym. Ryeowook is preparing to cook dinner. Siwon bought my luggage to his room and placed new bed sheets on Kibum's bed. After making the bed and helping me unpack some things, Siwon headed to the gym leaving me alone with Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook oppa, can I help you with cooking?" I asked in Chinese. As I know that Ryeowook could understand some Chinese since they went to Taiwan for a long stay.

"Sure!" Ryeowook replied and smiled.

He gave me some instruction and I followed them. Within an hour we were done cooking for dinner for eleven people. Ryeowook taught me how to set the table in the Korean way. We had an mini conversation every now and then as it was pretty awkward if we just kept quiet all the way. The boys came back/up shortly after Ryeowook called them up for dinner.

Dinner was kimchi soup, meat and some stir fried glass noodles. The boys are noisy as usual and they sure do eat a lot! Ryeowook had cooked 5 cups of rice and they finished all of them! To the last grain of rice! After dinner, I helped Ryeowook clear the tables while the boys continued their conversation. I went back to my room and started flipping through my guide books.

I got to immersed in reading and learning Korean that I didn't realise Siwon has entered the room and it was near midnight already.

"Making good progress!" Siwon said in English.

I jumped when I heard that. I pulled the blanket up and covered my face. I was embarrassed that someone heard me practicing my language. Siwon laughed at my reaction. My face turned redder,

"You are doing fine." Siwon said in English and smiled.

"Serious? Is my pronunciation accurate?" I asked.

"Yeah, maybe you can try..." He said.

We discussed my pronunciation and some tips to learn and remember korean for awhile before Siwon instructed me to go take a shower and turn in for the day.


COMMENTS ARE LOVED!! ^^